"The future ain't what it used to be."

Time-travel Paradoxes!

they have to periodically readjust the gps satalites due to shifting caused by relativistic movemens to yes it is already fact that changes in time cause changes in position. so the faster you are moving in time the faster you will move relative to the earths position. slowing time down by half would cause supersonic speeds relative to the earths position.

http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html
Good answer. I couldn't explain it.

Off Topic: BTW, what for the love of God is your avatar???!! Bread???!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good answer. I couldn't explain it.

Off Topic: BTW, what for the love of God is your avatar???!! Bread???!
My avatar is a dinosaur egg lol

I should have rotated my avatar pic 90 degrees to the left to make it upright.

If there is anyone, who can frighten me, it's my other self, clone, he was by my self desired 'dream' proven to 'testify' to being & real enough, however, when he saw me, he vanished into thin air, meanwhile, who can pls. explain it to me, whoever it is?

My

My

And

If

John John
Pamela, time travelers remain A time traveller remains Larry Haber and perhaps Oliver Williams will call Jimmy Church. If you want to ask me or tell me, call or Tweet Jimmy before that. I will call Jimmy again soon.

(I'm just the messenger -- Paula)

Pamela, time travelers remain A time traveller remains Larry Haber and perhaps Oliver Williams will call Jimmy Church. If you want to ask me or tell me, call or Tweet Jimmy before that. I will call Jimmy again soon.

(I'm just the messenger -- Paula)
Yeah let me know when Larry is on jimmy church. I really don't keep up with that show. The above was proof for 9th wave.

I logged in my account and posted part of his letter to prove it was me. Obviously not enough proof for him. "Rolls eyes" lol

Yeah let me know when Larry is on jimmy church. I really don't keep up with that show. The above was proof for 9th wave.I logged in my account and posted part of his letter to prove it was me. Obviously not enough proof for him. "Rolls eyes" lol
I blame the Russians.

Yeah let me know when Larry is on jimmy church. I really don't keep up with that show. The above was proof for 9th wave.

I logged in my account and posted part of his letter to prove it was me. Obviously not enough proof for him. "Rolls eyes" lol
It's Paula now -- I need to find out when Larry is coming on. Apparently, it's going to be soon.

To Pamela:

Hello! Sorry to bother you, but after carefully analyzing this thread I would like to talk to you a bit. Is there any way for us to communicate besides on this thread? Again, sorry if this seems sudden.

With all due respect,

Chris.

Did you communicate with John Titor in this forum?

I have a question for you. Did John say anything about changing lines?

You know, I don’t think that I did… I remember hearing Art Bell read the fax(es?) on Coast to Coast, and then hearing about it several other times along the way… I was finishing high school and life was busy so I wasn’t online as much as I wanted to be. I think I found my way to the Art Bell and TTI forums right around the very tai end of things. Never registered on Art Bell’s forum because they wanted a full name and registering was a whole thing.

@Darby, @pamela and several others who have accounts on this forum did, but we’re quite a ways away from the TTI days at this point. I think they glance in every now and then ?

Back