"The future ain't what it used to be."

Time-travel Paradoxes!

Hi there, I am very intrigued by these threads. Technology has advanced and I truly believe there is advance technology that is not being told us. Makes me wonder.

Last edited:
I shouldn't be talking about this. But time our past not future can be changed. By involving ourselves in the past we great an alternate time line to over lap the one the creator or ( time traveler) comes from a type of reset of the time line. The ( traveler) can move between the two time lines. I'm older now and sick. But truth be know and (yet hard to understand from an ordinary point of view ), time has and probably will always be changed to keep the human race from destroying itself...

Last edited:
I shouldn't be talking about this. But time our past not future can be changed. By involving ourselves in the past we great an alternate time line to over lap the one the creator or ( time traveler) comes from a type of reset of the time line. The ( traveler) can move between the two time lines. I'm older now and sick. But truth be know and (yet hard to understand from an ordinary point of view ), time has and probably will always be changed to keep the human race from destroying itself...
My question to you is: Are there more then one time line at the same time?

Andrew Basiago claims it is true and real, but I am not so sure.

I do think facts can be stranger than fiction!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I don’t think that I did… I remember hearing Art Bell read the fax(es?) on Coast to Coast, and then hearing about it several other times along the way… I was finishing high school and life was busy so I wasn’t online as much as I wanted to be. I think I found my way to the Art Bell and TTI forums right around the very tai end of things. Never registered on Art Bell’s forum because they wanted a full name and registering was a whole thing. @Darby, @pamela and several others who have accounts on this forum did, but we’re quite a ways away from the TTI days at this point. I think they glance in every now and then ?
I know someone who claims to be involved with those faxes, but I doubt I can get him on here to talk about it.

Thanks, but can you share some insight as to his ideas on the subject? If we do live in one of many world lines we may not suffer the consequences of the grandfather affects theory. The problem I am concerned with is that if I travel back and visit family and or friends it may cause some undesirable change to our future. When I was drafted into the army I refused to take a leadership role and was punished by our fearless leaders. I just don't like telling others what to do as it is like playing God with other humans.

Thanks, but can you share some insight as to his ideas on the subject? If we do live in one of many world lines we may not suffer the consequences of the grandfather affects theory. The problem I am concerned with is that if I travel back and visit family and or friends it may cause some undesirable change to our future. When I was drafted into the army I refused to take a leadership role and was punished by our fearless leaders. I just don't like telling others what to do as it is like playing God with other humans.
If you had travelled back in time (whether now or in the future) the undesirable changes would have already taken place. So you needn't worry.

If different time periods can influence each other then it's already happening and the effects have already, as it were, happened. You couldn't go back and change (say) the colour of your curtains if you know them to be red. If you tried to go back and make them blue, then as they are red you must have failed. What you might be able to do is to create previously unknown effects -- e.g. by burying something in a certain location and returning to the present and digging for it. The real problem is knowing what to do to create effects that you want. You can't change the present and past that you know but you might be able to affect the future. That is the standard argument of scientists and philosophers. The alternative viewpoint is that there are multiple parallel universes and by going back and changing the past in some way you would create a new universe -- I recall an SF story where people could go back on tours to the prehistoric past, but were warned to stay within the area of the machine; one idiot jumps off and runs into the forest and is dragged back by the guide. When they return to the present, the universe has changed and America has voted a fascist dictator into power. The guide examines the idiot's shoes and finds he had stepped on a butterfly...

Yes Carl I do have to question all theory's as they are only theory's and not proven to be facts! I did not believe the stories in the book "The Day After Roswell" until I called my teachers son and learned that he got his secret info from his brother-in-law Phil Corso back in 1965. I am a bit of a skeptic because I've been lied to before. There are a few people I tend to believe such as Dan Sherman, Travis Walton, Phil Corso, And some family members that have told me what they saw. The time travel report from my teacher was the hardest thing to believe back in 1965, but now I'm starting to list it as being real. I hate liars and wish they understood how harmful their actions were to the people that want answers.

I saw that movie too and thought the same thing of how a person going back in time could cause problems.

Hope I get to learn the truth before I die.

I think we have a long wait before any theories about time travel are "proven"! I think we are at the very earliest stages of understanding such things and I think time slips provide the most relevant information.

I am still doubtful about Corso and the whole Roswell affair. The whole subject is awash with disinformation. I am inclined to think that experiments with Nazi technology led to the initial crash, and that the alien bodies were a brilliant piece of deception. Quite likely the claims about back engineering alien technology were aimed at disguising the true (German) source of many innovations. Check out Henry Stevens' books. To me the big clue to this was the request to a local Roswell undertaker for several "child sized" coffins! As if the Air Force didn't have plenty of body bags and equipment of their own -- and if you want to cover up the presence of small corpses, why not order regular coffins? The only reason to ask for small ones was to plant the idea of other worldly little men in peoples' minds.

However, I agree with you 100% about Travis Walton -- every interview I have seen with him makes him seem totally honest in my view. But then so were the Hills. But if they were the victims of mind control manipulation, they would believe what they thought they experienced. There are no easy answers to these questions.

I always thought I had a chance of finding out the truth some time, but now I'm 68 and with not many years left, every issue still seems unresolved and every one of these major mysteries gets more complex the deeper you delve into them!

"A long time for TT to be proven"? Boy are you off the mark! Proven to who? The general dumb public is and have been clueless because the TT secrets are being kept by a select few. The Illuminati had their leader brake away and write a tell all book just as Corso did. Leo Zagami may be of interest to you as a person with information that should help you better understand the history of aliens and humans. Unless you have been face to face with grays like I have it may be much harder for you to accept the basic facts that aliens are real and are interacting with humans.

Read the nurses report rewritten for public consumption called: The "Alien Interview"! I ask the author if he believed the report and he said he did even though he wrote the book as fiction. My mother work in the army air corps service in the same location and I can see a similar dialect from that time period. I hope you get your wish to learn and understand more before you die. I would, however not wish you to be abducted as it was very scary as a kid and I'm not sure if my heart could stand that event repeated today?

Walt, I don't doubt any of the many experiences that you've had, as described in that link. But interpretation is the problem for me. And I am suspicious of revelations written up for the express purpose of providing explanations for such things that might be parts of a hidden agenda. Do the US agencies have top secret projects in antigravity and time travel? I would say yes and no. I came across a book about the so-called Montauk Project, and it read like complete fiction, and poor fiction at that. But there are also claims that what is really going on there is actually mind control, and that makes more sense to me. If the Nazi Bell device was, as sometimes claimed, a time machine, and it came to the States, maybe that might have led to something -- we just don't know.

Maybe UFO pilots are time travellers -- the Rendlesham case is sometimes cited as evidence of that. I have also come across a couple of time slip cases where people apparently entered a future where discoid aircraft were flying about regularly.

One thing that came to me listening to your life history, especially in the armed forces, is that although people were noticing your special abilities, and obviously reporting them to higher levels, the only things that came out of this were an offer for you to represent the US at the next Olympics, and the chance to join the FBI. Nobody tried to recruit you in secret projects (e.g. remote viewing, telepathic spying, and the like). If there were highly secret things going on you seem to have been under their radar, which, of course, may actually have been a good thing for you.

I have come across only one other individual who has had experiences of the same general kind as yours -- you might have come across him, he is a native American seer named Jimmy Two Hats. He had a web site but I think he is now withdrawing from contact with others and might not welcome attempts to get in touch with him. He gave me a lot of very useful info, but suddenly broke off contact.

Walt, I don't doubt any of the many experiences that you've had, as described in that link. But interpretation is the problem for me. And I am suspicious of revelations written up for the express purpose of providing explanations for such things that might be parts of a hidden agenda. Do the US agencies have top secret projects in antigravity and time travel? I would say yes and no. I came across a book about the so-called Montauk Project, and it read like complete fiction, and poor fiction at that. But there are also claims that what is really going on there is actually mind control, and that makes more sense to me. If the Nazi Bell device was, as sometimes claimed, a time machine, and it came to the States, maybe that might have led to something -- we just don't know.

Maybe UFO pilots are time travellers -- the Rendlesham case is sometimes cited as evidence of that. I have also come across a couple of time slip cases where people apparently entered a future where discoid aircraft were flying about regularly.

One thing that came to me listening to your life history, especially in the armed forces, is that although people were noticing your special abilities, and obviously reporting them to higher levels, the only things that came out of this were an offer for you to represent the US at the next Olympics, and the chance to join the FBI. Nobody tried to recruit you in secret projects (e.g. remote viewing, telepathic spying, and the like). If there were highly secret things going on you seem to have been under their radar, which, of course, may actually have been a good thing for you.

I have come across only one other individual who has had experiences of the same general kind as yours -- you might have come across him, he is a native American seer named Jimmy Two Hats. He had a web site but I think he is now withdrawing from contact with others and might not welcome attempts to get in touch with him. He gave me a lot of very useful info, but suddenly broke off contact.
Carl, it would help if you had been in my shoes as then you would know for a fact that aliens are real. At the ripe old age of 70 I only have one agenda and that is to find others like me as a way to better understand the reason aliens are interacting with humans and why our government is not sharing that with the stupid of the earth! I do understand why people question such reports as mine, and why such secrets are very easy to keep secret. I don't know any first hand info about the Montauk program, only that it sounds plausible. I was lucky to have the brother-in-law of Phil Corso as my science teacher and having scored in the top ten percent nationwide in science. Also have no first hand info of any mind control programs either, but I do know that it has been reported that other nations were actively involved in this work. All I do know is what I know for sure first hand and now it's up to others to come forward and share what they know too.

My best guess is that my teacher tried to explain that the sound of the pin drop was still there but we moved away from the event as it was explained to him during his stay at Los Alamos Labs. TT? Who knows?

I did not share the offer of a promotion from PFC to Major if I would agree to represent the US. How many people would have been given that offer at the age of just 21 years old? While in college we were given a judgment exam and the next day I was called into the Deans office and was told that only two people had past the test and all others failed miserably! The Dean said that my life would be hard because of the need to be with and work with and for some rather stupid people. He was right!

If I wanted to be rich and or famous I could have with ease, but all I wanted was to be normal and not looked at like some freak.

I started to share information as a way to help some but not all people. "The rest failed Miserably" ? So about 9 out of 10 people are never going to believe or understand fact from fiction. Ask yourself if you would have been the one other student that got a 74% on that test?

No insults intended to any other forum member! Try to explain myself to fools that don't care to listen and I would become the jackass whisperer! Like I said, all I want to do is find others like me, so if forum members give me grief I'll be gone in the blink of an eye!

The grief giver would then be responsible for depriving others from things I am willing to share in the future!

You have no idea what it's like to walk in my shoes and I would not wish that on anybody!

Carl, it would help if you had been in my shoes as then you would know for a fact that aliens are real. At the ripe old age of 70 I only have one agenda and that is to find others like me as a way to better understand the reason aliens are interacting with humans and why our government is not sharing that with the stupid of the earth! I do understand why people question such reports as mine, and why such secrets are very easy to keep secret. I don't know any first hand info about the Montauk program, only that it sounds plausible. I was lucky to have the brother-in-law of Phil Corso as my science teacher and having scored in the top ten percent nationwide in science. Also have no first hand info of any mind control programs either, but I do know that it has been reported that other nations were actively involved in this work. All I do know is what I know for sure first hand and now it's up to others to come forward and share what they know too.My best guess is that my teacher tried to explain that the sound of the pin drop was still there but we moved away from the event as it was explained to him during his stay at Los Alamos Labs. TT? Who knows?

I did not share the offer of a promotion from PFC to Major if I would agree to represent the US. How many people would have been given that offer at the age of just 21 years old? While in college we were given a judgment exam and the next day I was called into the Deans office and was told that only two people had past the test and all others failed miserably! The Dean said that my life would be hard because of the need to be with and work with and for some rather stupid people. He was right!

If I wanted to be rich and or famous I could have with ease, but all I wanted was to be normal and not looked at like some freak.

I started to share information as a way to help some but not all people. "The rest failed Miserably" ? So about 9 out of 10 people are never going to believe or understand fact from fiction. Ask yourself if you would have been the one other student that got a 74% on that test?

No insults intended to any other forum member! Try to explain myself to fools that don't care to listen and I would become the jackass whisperer! Like I said, all I want to do is find others like me, so if forum members give me grief I'll be gone in the blink of an eye!

The grief giver would then be responsible for depriving others from things I am willing to share in the future!

You have no idea what it's like to walk in my shoes and I would not wish that on anybody!
I can appreciate that you're in a difficult position. The only idea I can come up with is that you consider writing your autobiography, so that everybody, not just a handful of people on a site such as this, gets a chance to understand what you've been through in your life. As you will no doubt know, there are always those who take an ultra sceptical viewpoint on sites such as Unexplained Mysteries, Above Top Secret, etc., and at least you would get a chance to express yourself in exactly the way you want, and get a larger potential audience. Maybe others who have knowledge of some of these matters would feel more confident coming forward in your support. I wish you luck!

Can you time travel with black holes?

What happens when you go into a black hole? Do you end up in a parallel world or time travel to either future or past?

How can you make black holes?

Last edited:

What happens when you go into a black hole? Do you end up in a parallel world or time travel to either future or past?

To answer the rest…

Imagine the following,

A large cup of coffee, the coffee represents space-time entropy, the bottom of the coffee is the future, the middle of the coffee is the present, and the top of the coffee is the past. The cup is the complex space-time and outside of the cup are all the other dimensions, the further you travel from the cup the more complex the dimension.

The idea of using a black hole to time travel or interval travel “space warp” is as simple as using a spoon in the coffee to create a swirl or a bubble. As you spin the coffee and create a vortex you change the surface structure of the future, present, and past. In this special condition the world line in these individual points can align and travel between these points is possible. Special notice, once the world line is bent it will never be exactly the same.

You might ask, what is the spoon? The spoon is made of energy and using E=MC^2 liberally, a large rotating mass “gravity”, fast speed “approaching light speed”, or a combination of both.

Other things to consider,

You are the size of a sugar ant, the coffee cup has no bottom or top, and the coffee is infinite.

Back