"The future ain't what it used to be."

Topics Limited to 11 Pages?

Im not offended at all. I like John very much.
But I am not him. I dont think he let very many people have his email for security reasons. I kept it safe and secure and will continue to do so.
I want John and his family to be safe while he is here. maybe somehow he knew I would keep it safe. ...maybe he just took a chance on me. I dont know.......

-pamela

Taking a chance on people who we think we can trust, is all anyone can do. I guess he might have picked up on your sincerity and interest, and knew that you wouldn't turn your back on him, and disappoint him

But that's what I think
happy.gif

-Javier C.

Hey Pamela, your on the other time travel post also, with John Titor? Pamala Moore? Cause you defend and clear stuff up so quick and well....don't know why, but I still get ht feeling your in it with John Titor (TTO)
happy.gif

I gotta share this with you guys....
Last night I was having a dream (I usually can't remember my dreams), I was sitting on my bed, putting my socks on, when out of the corner of my eye I saw someone walking in the doorway. I felt a little frightened right away, cause nobody should be in the house...then as I looked up to the person, it was me, and the sudden fear of this impossiblity was like a shock that could have givin me a heart attack. I woke up right away. Now I gotta tell you that I didn't remember acually seeing the face of 'myself' in the dream, but somehow I knew it was for sure...pretty wierd stuff, and at the same time I'm getting this feeling of deja vu, as if it happened or is going to happen...if it does, I probably will have a heart attack! (Of course that would start a paradox...right..
happy.gif

(...don't know why, but I still get ht feeling your in it with John Titor (TTO)

You have no idea how right you are. Watch what you say about John though, you don't have the chance to be on the opposing side. You gotta go through Pamela first
happy.gif
haha.

-J.C.

Well, I'm not really saying anything about John, or Pamela for that matter, just my opinion...I probably am wrong...
Saw your post JC...interesting...

Thank you Pamela for the URL to the photos. (grin)!

I confess I fail to see how a State of Florida LONG OVERDUE registration form for a '57 Chevy constitutes "final proof" of anything tho. (Other than a long since non-registered '57 Chevy that is.)

TT_O's photos look like he used one of the bucket seats from said '57 chevy to build his "Time machine" tho. That and a few old leftover calibration gauge units from 60's Aerospace days. Not the mention the Diagram, (photo # 4) which looks REMARKABLY like this old Fischer Tube Amplifier "Hi Fi" unit I have from the '50s that still works actually.

I guess I have to admit TT_O IS a time traveller. In HIS OWN mind that is. To the days of Brylcream Pompadors and Ducktails. Doo Wop music and early Elvis. (The BEST Elvis in my humble opinion), and the ORIGINAL "Low Rider" cars with big pink fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.

Now if we can just get him to admit that if you change the 203 in his 2036 date to 195, we'll actually have EXACTLY where he's coming from.

And I wish him well.

(She Boop She boop)

rgrunt:

No wonder we get along so well.

You never said you were active U.S.M.C. before.

FORMER U.S.M.C. here. 1st ANGLICO, MCBH Kaneohe Hawaii.

Semper Fi.

Daviper,
Wanna see a cool video of a person supposely time jumping? no, its not John, but it is interesting.

http://www.anomalies.net/time_traveler

theres one for real video
and one for windows media

wonder how he did it??..................

sincerely,
Pamela

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 31 March 2001).>

If I was to go to the stoneage, and I flicked a lighter and a torch of blue flames appeared to come out of my hands. What would these cavemen and women think? Would wonder how I did it? Or begin bowing down to me, calling me the fire god?

Magic, opps I mean sorcery or illusion?

We all have the capacity in our minds to understand that this kind of thing is not magic or real, but an illusion.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Since I believe people should be forewarned before viewing anything. Since it at times those who post these links leave no message saying that it maybe a fake or the pictures in the background look like it’s my grandma’s house and stuff like that.

That’s all. The rest is up to you.

-Javier C.

------------------
"For what was, for what is, and for what will be. I will fight for it's preservation."

Pamela:

Thanks for the additional link.

As to the video, well, I'll admit I no longer take videos and/or even photographs as "proof" of anything anymore. (Too many ways to use computer graphic technology to make effects that were impossible just 10 years ago.)

A "test" of the sort described in the video needs an entourage of witnesses and some sort of clearly documented evidence that several reliable and qualified people can attest to.

It is sad that things like photos and film/videos can't be relied on as backup for other "proof" as much as they used to be, but it IS the way it is.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE for somebody to be able to "prove" Time travel". (What EVER that may mean.)

But videos of '57 Chevy seats (and even the steering wheel in one) along with old alleged "Army Equipment" (that also looks suspiciously like an old Side Band Radio transmitter as well as my old Fischer), will not.

As the Documents, well think about. Today's (2001) Word Processors can do WAY better than the quality of publishing shown there. You'd think a 2034 model could do even WAY better yet. (Grin).

But it's a cool fantasy. And as I've said before, he's nothing if not thorough about it.

mmmmmm...

If I were using some time travel machine like this, I'd be more efraid to be desintegrate then to be at the wrong date.

But if I had to use a time travel machine, I would bring back an ape from the planet of the apes, because no body believe that they will dominate the earth in some kind of way some day.

When I'll build this machine, I wont tell it to nobody, sorry my friends!

To TT_0:

Don't you think it's funny that we had the technology to put a man on the moon in 1969,
but now we can't. In fact, we will soon retire the Concorde SST. We can't build parts for them anymore. Soon the Space Shuttle will be retired. And we will not replace it with something better.

Our technology is not moving forward, it is moving backward. We are slowly loosing everything.

Case in point: take a look at Cuba. In the 1950's people used cars to get around, now they use bicycles.

In the 1950's the US had reliable power, now in the 21st Century, the Silicon Valley, home of Hi-Tech has daily power blackouts, like a third world country.

In Florida water is rationed due to the "drought" we've been having.

Our houses look very similar to houses from 50 years ago.

I could wear some blue jeans and a white T-Shirt with a pair of tennis shoes and walk around in 1950, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, and 2010; and no-one would arrest me for looking "weird".

I have worn to work 20, even 30 year old ties. Nobody said a peep. They fit right in.

Where are the robots, the flying cars, and the trips to Mars?

Dear Deviper,

Semper Fidelis. I don't know why but I am not surprised to find out that you are a former Marine. Did you know that Time02112 is also a former Marine? He also has a high oppinion of you as do I. I think that he will be extactic when he finds out that you are a former Marine. Once a Marine...always a marine.

Regards,

Lcpl Edwin G. Schasteen U.S.M.C.

Regards

To the board:

Please don't send me any more messages for John.
John is no longer in this worldline... he has went home.
When I receive the video of John's departure I will send a copy of it to Rick to put on his web site.
http://www.anomalies.net/time_traveler/

the time jump one that is currently there is not John's I will make sure it is clearly marked.

John requested to please not harass anyone who was unlucky enough to have the name John Titor because it will not be him.

He said he was flattered that his words were being dissected so carefully but that he could see you were applying your own standards and thoughts to what was said.
He wanted me to remind you that people in different times do not think the same way you do and a cultures maturity is determined by how far it can plan into the future.

please be patient on the video.

John......goodbye my friend.

sincerely,
Pamela

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 03 April 2001).>

hello:
within one hundred years you would not be understand. Because now in this piece of future that the present thinking about is passed that or step to him, one knows that it is not possible to travel of a universe to other without being located in some, is to say to have one energy To in that universe, the unico way is to interchange energy between that and this universe ( the now). but all relation is indetermine as the possible space wrinkles or limit of the material universe give the answer in teory inflationary of the universe teory, where the enlazante agent of universes is until this indetermine but reused future.

Carlo,
the way you speak, and words you use, leave me much to question? and ponder,,,

Although I am aware that your speech pattern gives an indication, that you are not of English, or Euro decent; that tells me that you must in no doubt, be frome some other region of the globe.

On the other hand, your speech pattern enhances words that seem foriegn, and very seldom used, (Please explain)

Additionaly, you have expressed words that are not common, below levels of a standard 2yr. graduate program, which demonstrates a higher learning experience on your part.

(Who are you?)

<This message has been edited by Time02112 (edited 05 April 2001).>

pardon by my ingles.
And my single commentary is a form to see the things that here are discussed.

I Want to ask you about -The Gravity Distortion Time Displacement Unit- you have. Could you send me the full technical manual to [email protected] thanks! I watched your video using this device and was awesome! I built up a time portal years later with some similar effects.

Congratulations!

Time & Space Bureau Commission
Time Machines Forever

Back