"The future ain't what it used to be."

Anti-celebi war

uh...how can you have a war with someone who is not even here anymore?
confused.gif

How can you start a war with out even having a reason? He was just a crazy guy, and the problem has been taken care of. What will this war of yours accomplish? Just leave him alone, he’s troubled enough, you don’t have to rub it in his face.

-Javier C.
<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">

Your actions are commendable but unnecessary.

Hi VertigoSpark,

I commend your efforts. But Celebi has been banned from this message board. He won't be bothering you guys anymore.

Mop<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">Mop
Time Travel Institute

?.........(looks around nervously)
well.....is there anyone else thats acting like an ass??????
and besides, why was he banned anyway?

hehe no, but I'm sure someone will turn up soon.

Celebi just starting getting crazier and crazier and making weird and inappopropriate sexual references, etc, and was making some people feel really uncomfortable
frown.gif
I for one am glad he's gone, because when he started making people uncomfortable, that was really over the line.

-mj
happy.gif

OK that’s enough people, especially you Vertigo. Yes, Celebi was crazy and inappropriate, yes he pissed me off personally and freaked the females out. But why do you have to keep rubbing it in his face?

Just leave him alone. There’s more important things to discuss then picking on some guy who anyone hardly knew.

You have to remember that he’s still a human being. And deserves to at least be treated like one. Who here can say they haven’t done something to freak someone out in your past? I know I have, and I know I made bad impressions. And I know I wouldn’t like it being rubbed in my face after words. I feel bad already, why make it worse?

Please, for the guy’s sanity, leave him alone.

Sincerely,
Javier C.

>Vertigo. Yes, Celebi was crazy
>and inappropriate, yes he pissed
>me off personally and freaked

heh... seems like half the people that come onto the board piss you off personally. Could it be you take things personally when there not intended that way? Although I agree that Celebi was way over the edge.

I bet you take this post way too personally too. Consider it a unthreatening suggestion to lighten up a little.

You seem to have an idea how I post, then show me;

*--Could it be you take things personally when there not intended that way? --*

I am a critic, an activist, not a proponent, or a fan of John, what would you expect?

I’am making sure that both sides get spoken of, can you say the same
happy.gif
?

see, now i feal BAD for starting this post.
i didnt know he was banned, and im sorry.

Back