who is Larry Haber???

PaulaJedi

Staff member
Jan 18, 2014
Zeta Reticuli
www.microsingularity.net
Yes, the Haber family admitted to the hoax, HOWEVER, was the John Titor story made up to purposely change the timeline? Did someone ASK the Habers to do this? There are still many mysteries involved in the story despite the confession of Morey. Example, John stated there would be no more "official" Olympics, and let's face it, every Oympics has had controversy ever since. How "official" are they these days? There are other things you can catch if you study him as well. So, even if Titor's story isn't true, it doesn't mean a time traveler isn't involved in the execution of the whole
hoax! Motive -- change the timeline. How? Get a story out there....

walt

Mar 14, 2016
Now you're thinking like a cop Paula! The Harber's may be acting as a front for the real TT that may not be allowed to share secret info.
And then there is the possibility some things did not happen because the secret info caused a change in our timeline? Human evolution is at stake and the only question that remains is if we have TT folks that give a shit about humans go forward...or not?

PaulaJedi

Staff member
Jan 18, 2014
Zeta Reticuli
www.microsingularity.net
Now you're thinking like a cop Paula! The Harber's may be acting as a front for the real TT that may not be allowed to share secret info.
And then there is the possibility some things did not happen because the secret info caused a change in our timeline? Human evolution is at stake and the only question that remains is if we have TT folks that give a shit about humans go forward...or not?
My opinion of the story changes and evolves as I do more thinking. My main question is this --- why would the Habers go through all the trouble, for years, purpetrating a hoax if there wasn't a reason? Wouldn't it be cumbersome to keep it going for years if it were just a joke?
Did someone WANT them to put the story "out there"? Those are my questions. I'm seeing too many strange things. I think I will make an entirely new post about it.

walt

Mar 14, 2016
The deep state has been in control for a very long time as it was told to me by Leo Zagami. When I say "Deep" I mean very deep and pervasive in every dark corner of our society. Leo said it all started long ago as a few humans were given TT as a way to empower the humans that were protecting the non humans on earth. Most folks may never know the truth as the truth is so very hard to believe.

Christina

Jul 20, 2015
LA,CA
His letter in the beginning of ‘a time travelers tale’ always gave me this interesting vibe.
I believe haber is the lawyer or a lawyer of the lawyer for the family.

Don’t get too caught up in the ‘story’ That’s where they getcha:)