"The future ain't what it used to be."

Winning the Lotto

Hephaestus

Timekeeper
I'd like to do a little experiment on this board aswell as many others at the same time.
I'm going to post here approximately 6 lottery numbers, what I want everyone here to do is concentrate on those 6 numbers for the next 2 days and think to yourselves that they are going to come out in 'the UK lottery draw' this wednesday night.

Now at this point you likely think im joking but in all seriousness im not, I think it will be an interesting experiment. Now not all the numbers are likely to come out but even if 3 out of the 6 come out then theres a foundation for further experimentation.

These are the numbers: 08, 11, 15, 39, 48, 49.

Please take part in this experiment.

mass sugestion works,

a raido show did an example a few months maybe years back. there was a horrible drought in texas or somthing and the raido broadcaster told every to think about rain in texas, and the next day it poured

i'm in, but if you win the big one, I sure could use a new car, my friend. You are in the UK, you should be familiar with the Caterham, are you? I would like one. I believe that I could get one for between 20-25 thousand pounds. If you don't mind, i'd like the money sent here so I can get a US edition (superseven roadsport SV, a little more hp i think), if you don't mind.

Hey, it is a british car, right? Im supporting your country

Back