Yukumnao B from 2122

Status
Not open for further replies.
A two parts question I will answer the letter first. I came here via a portal created by a temple wake generated by a temporal manipulator (the blue tube).

I will answer the other query in a few days time as I've literally got my hands full with the first applicant.
I can g
A two parts question I will answer the letter first. I came here via a portal created by a temple wake generated by a temporal manipulator (the blue tube).

I will answer the other query in a few days time as I've literally got my hands full with the first applicant.
.. I wait in eager anticipation. No but seriously, @Mayhem already justifiably pulled up the "blue tube" soul sucking body snatcher script that you just rehashed. A valid reason would be greatly appreciated. If I don't hear from you good luck with your world tour and hope you make it back to whenever you came from.

Reactions: Noah_A_S
the question is how not really why. If you have arrived here from 2122 then surely you would have already known not only what you have posted but also the replies to your own posts and those of tomorrow, which I remind fellow TTI members is Aprils fools day.. such irony is not lost on us. Funny, all time travellers are messiahs saving their future by scavenging the past and in doing so diss their ancestors (thats us) like infidels. For once can't a temporal traveller come back and say "thanks guys..you did a good job" and thanks for having a safe place to talk. Guess that's gratitude for you..

Last edited:

Noah_A_S

Practitioner
Mar 23, 2022
Yes, I escaped a vessel that sank after it's crashed into an iceberg.

I knew @Mayhem you've been speaking to Andy Van Burke, who left me trussed up like a prize turkey on that one way voyage to Davy Jones locker.

I chipped a tooth in that caper.

Walker
An iceberg? Ah yes.. I remember when my T.A.R.D.I S. I've got stuck at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean I think the year was 2021. I lost it there somewhere around the polor ice caps. About the time I met Avatar Aang. The boy in the ice Berg. I believe he called himself The Last Airbender or something like that..

Now I just need to find my "totally awesomely radically different in science". Or TARDIS for short LOL 😆 maybe I'll take Aang with me in it.

Reactions: Mayhem

Noah_A_S

Practitioner
Mar 23, 2022
The suggestive nature of my name doesn't detract from the fact the human race due to a number of catastrophes has been pushed to the brink of extinction.

One of those catastrophes is fertility problems amongst the very few males left.

We have attempted to make changes to the timeline but to no avail due to the way time travel works. Some things are meant to be.

We could just take samples but what is needed is males to be father's.

Once tested, (sensors embedded within my mouth to analyze extracted semen) the opportunity to travel to the future to father children in polygamy relationships will be offered, if no hereditary inferiority is detected or disease.

I will be traveling from Japan, to Paris, to the UK and finally New York looking for suitable candidates.
Come to California!

Reactions: non sequitur

Walker

Apprentice
Mar 30, 2022
Come to California!
I can g

.. I wait in eager anticipation. No but seriously, @Mayhem already justifiably pulled up the "blue tube" soul sucking body snatcher script that you just rehashed. A valid reason would be greatly appreciated. If I don't hear from you good luck with your world tour and hope you make it back to whenever you came from.
I think they have advanced beyond that..

Dizzie

Time Wizard
Aug 21, 2013
Once tested, (sensors embedded within my mouth to analyze extracted semen) the opportunity to travel to the future to father children in polygamy relationships will be offered, if no hereditary inferiority is detected or disease.

Uhh, why are we still allowing this thread based on adolescent nerd dreams to develop?

Status
Not open for further replies.