Frank Tipler's Rotating Cylinder Theory: Thoughts and Beliefs on Closed Timelike Curves?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Does anyone have any views on Frank Tipler's rotating cylinder theory where closed timlink-curves can be created? Who believes in this??? What does it mean???

Kelly.D

There is no such thing as "time". What you think of as "time" is KE which is mass which is the imbalance between matter wave energy and matter particle velocity in the principle of complementarity. Momentum then is the balance of wave energy=particle energy. Thus time=mass=(w not = to P) and non-time=momentum=(W=P). The key to understanding this is in seeing the error of dM(delta Momentum) which taken literally means change of no change, or mass-momentum, an oxymoron. Thus the HUP is incorrect in that dM is a determinant of the quantum h, momentum is instead a RESULT of balanced W=P. My snail mail address is W=P 420 2nd Ave East Kalispell, MT 59901 (406-752-3328) for a longer paper explain- ing the basic concepts that aliens in UFOs use in "missing time". Also,there is a guy in CO who has already acheived super-momentum of his body(becomes invisible in a no-time state) using just radio shack equipment. I told him to be quiet about it until he has robbed several bank vaults.....

Re:Re:time travel...

Hmmm. You had me thinking for a while but your last sentence about the guy in CO (I assume you mean Colorado) threw me.

Could you elaborate a little further? This one seems to tear down the credence of your previous postulations. No offense, but you left me confused as to whether I should take you seriously or not.

Thanx.

Re:Re:time travel...

Is that a generic reply that you send to all queries Wayne?

Most of us know that 'time' is what we label linear perception and is thus due to the limited nature of our perspective rather than a universal law.
I'm not being funny, but it's not really neccessary to keep repeating it..we already know.

I hope that you don't get all defensive or post a similar message in reply, but there are a lot of us who are more interested in the philosophical implications of time travel and the temporal ramifications involved, rather than the cold hard physics of how it might be achieved. I'm not saying that either perspective is exclusive of the other, but we all have a different 'entry point' into the subject.

PS, Please don't misinterpret 'philosophical' as 'theological'.

Thanks for tuning in.

Back