I remember reading a claim from a person saying he was from 2030 something.

Mylo.X.

Quantum Scribe
I remember reading about a person who posted last October 2019 that they was from the year 2030 something (I don't think it was the Titor 2036 year). This was posted on an internet forum. This person claimed that from 2020 onwards, times were going to be difficult.

They said there would be a Superflu that killed millions. They said that the British Royal family would experience troublesome times. I think they said that the Queen would die in Dec 2019 (Obviously got that one wrong)

They said that Trump would win 2020 election and that the Democrat Party feel it was unfair/rigged. Riots then ensue (they named the cities/states but I cannot remember).

This person mentions that social media is taken over and regulated by Governments (due to being bailed out, I think).

They also said that in 2028 (I think) that somebody called Lauren Underwood would be President of the USA. This person also mentions that Time Travel is developed from some sort of Augmented reality/VR technology. The person behind this technology is called Kyle Rand.

I can't remember anything else. Not sure if this claimant visited this forum.

What theory would allow future electronic transmissions to be received today? Our atmosphere is a wall keeping most transmissions within the atmosphere infinitely. If the future exists which it obviously does then what theory allows that time and space to communicate with today. If you say wormhole technology then how do we build that technology.

What theory would allow future electronic transmissions to be received today? Our atmosphere is a wall keeping most transmissions within the atmosphere infinitely. If the future exists which it obviously does then what theory allows that time and space to communicate with today. If you say wormhole technology then how do we build that technology.
I am not the claimant. I’m kinda relaying from memory a post I read on an Internet forum in 2019.

I got an email from Zeshua in 2027. So it doesn’t mean they are claiming to be with us. They are claiming to have the technology to communicate from there to here. But that technology causes what they call Time Quakes. Which are more dangerous than black holes.

Signals can do things we don’t understand. If JT got online it is not necessarily that he was accessing online from that moment. If he talked on phone it does not mean from that time. I grew up with early wireless. We could tune our radios to the frequency of the phone and listen to our conversation on the radio. Hint hint.

'Mylo X]I remember reading about a person who posted last October 2019 that they was from the year 2030 something (I don't think it was the Titor 2036 year). This was posted on an internet forum. This person claimed that from 2020 onwards said:
I used the search feature and several showed up with 2030.   Read through a couple, didn't see any of those mention Superflu, etc. . 

Maybe if you do it, seeing their name might help with recalling who it was that wrote those things.    I typed "2030" into the search box.   

See if this link works. 

All posts with "2030" in them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back