Time~Travel and its relation to our Global Environment

Time02112

Quantum Scribe
Do the effects of Time~Travel have a significant impact conducive to the rapid changes upon our Global Environmental conditions?

It might not be directly associated to the impact of experimentation of crude Time~Travel itself, perhaps it also interconnected to many other complexities that have outstanding residual effects form other experiments pertaining, or connected, but not limited to this research,(exa:]CERN Laboratories LHC (http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/)..., a huge underground "Particle Beam Accelerator).. as well as other naturally occurring phenomena.
(i.e. natural earth bound vortexes, as in the case of the Bermuda Triangle.)

This following, is a copy of an earlier posting of mine, in relation to the topic of discussion:] .....I don't know if undisciplined Time~Travelers are responsible for mucking up our Time-Line, or having a negative impact on our environmental conditions, as a result of foul play from their screw-ups, or ours alone, or a sophisticated combination of all of the above. I will say this much, when you contemplate all of the freak storm activity, we have been sufficing thus far, including an "F-5" category Tornado, that which used to be considered Impossible by all of those accepted ideas contrived from prior calculations of "Mainstream Scientists", and the increase of solar activity by leaps & bounds never before witnessed in our history, perhaps since prior to our global ice age, and what of those strange criss-cross chemtrails in our skies above? it only spells trouble to me! I think we are getting ready for something even bigger than what we could have ever imagined. (Time~Travel) might have something to do with all of this, who knows, only "Time" will tell.

------------------
"Everything you know,...is Wrong!
soon we shall all discover the truth."

p)'i4q4

<This message has been edited by Time02112 (edited 12 June 2000).>

<This message has been edited by Time02112 (edited 12 June 2000).>

Just thought I transplant my original posting on this topic here. -J.C.
-------------------------

That's exactly what I been thinking about for the past 7 years now. When I was a child, I could have sworn I had the ability to make it rain. And when I would want it to, it would. And I could also make it stop. It was so neat, I miss my childhood. But to make a long story short, I grew up, and lost most of my abilities =(.
But last year on 10-16-99, we had an Earth Quake here in CA. I woke up just 1 minute before it happened, and knew it was going to take place.

It was later confirmed that the Earth Quake originated from a Military Base in the desert some place.

Could it all be a coincidence?

Or am I somehow connected profoundly to Time, that I would somehow pick up the slightest disturbances and manipulation of it? Well, I felt it all my life, and still do to this day, but with less intensity. About 5 times a day now. People at work are starting to take notice.

Anyway's, I don't want to scare people off. Just thought this posting by Time02112 was interesting and I had some personal experiences with Weather changes. So I decided to post.

Now to this day, I know now what Time Travelers are doing to our environment. I have some more convincing evidence, but that's pretty personal. Since it involves someone dear to me.

Anyway's, anyone hear about the 3 Ice Bergs the size of Connecticut that broke off from Antarctica on May 5th? Isn't that going to raise the sea level of the West Coast? And shift the Earth's Axis? Or has a Time Traveler already prevented this?
Something to think about.

Truly,
Javier C.
------------------

Ok, now I'm happy. Sorry if I might have taken it off topic of your recent posts...

Everything is interconnected, but in ways that even elude, or deviate from the norm of the most common practicality,of "Mainstream Science"

All mass contains particles, and all particles generate their own internal rotating electromagnetic fields.
a good example is in that of an observer examines the Planetary, (REMF) also notices the same effects occuring within the molecular (REMF) as the electrons & neutrons are spinning around an atom, and the effects of quarks & gluons on yet another minute scale that displays the same effects.

Now would not it be rather ignorant to discount the effects of planetary REMF have upon the body's internal molecular REMF ?
and I am not speaking of natural occurences here!

what really begins to happen, when we start manipulating atoms in ways that enable us to change shape, or structures of mass, to tranverse transportation barriers such as "FTL" or Time~Travel, that might have been otherwise been impossible to have crossed if they had remained in their original state of matter?

------------------
"Everything you know,...is Wrong!
soon we shall all discover the truth."

p)'i4q4