Time-travel Paradoxes!

If John ever reads this on any worldline, I’d like to interview him. I know he’s been gone for quite some time, but time doesn’t feel like a variable in his worldline. 

[email redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
John Titor really exists maybe he is living today as such an incredible thing about time traveling in the world line. I really want to see him get knowledge about the multiverse. I ask one question the world lines alpha, and beta are different world lines but if I could not change the past how have created different lines in the world exist?

Paradox can't hold a candle to "twinadox". Thats when you time travel back and MARRY your gradndmother and become your own grandpaw. What if you had a twin brother and the THREE of you all show up one day, wich one is the other you? How do you know that there shouldn't be four of you and somebodys missing? Cheesh man!! I'm going to get some sleep, and try not to read this thread next time...er wait a minute, on the other hand.........the me in a paralell reality may infulence me to change my mind.............

Wow! Paul is right on the money. I was just about to give up hope on anyone knowing who Tipler or Kerr was on this worldline.

By the way, #2 is the correct answer and the basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE. Too bad we can't post pictures or I'de show it to you.

--------------------------------------------
No Problem!!......."Wherever you go, there you are, and I'll be waiting."

p)'i4q4
SRC="C:\Visioneer Documents\PT5.jpg" HSPACE="0" VSPACE="0" cellpadding=3

Wow! Paul is right on the money. I was just about to give up hope on anyone knowing who Tipler or Kerr was on this worldline.

By the way, #2 is the correct answer and the basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE. Too bad we can't post pictures or I'de show it to you.

No Problem!!......."Wherever you go, there you are, and I'll be waiting."

p)'i4q4
SRC="C:\Visioneer Documents\PT5.jpg" HSPACE="0" VSPACE="0" cellpadding=3
border=0]
Very interesting and to see this more than 2 decades later!