2nd Life Machinima Music Vid on Time Travel Themes

heidih

Temporal Novice
I thought maybe it warrented its own post. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So (as ruthless suggested a month ago or so) i have posted a music video of a song from my musical, The Time Travelers Convention, on Youtube. The show is about three students who decided to hide invitations to a party in classic novels in the hopes that, in a future where time travel is possible, someone will find their invitation and come back in time to help them change the things they regret about their pasts. (It was inspired by MIT's 2005 party.)

In this song, two of the kids, Samantha and Greg, wonder what they'd do if they could go back to the past:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yxtQMiiFfsQ

I'm pretty proud of it, because I think it captures the joy and hope we all imagine we would feel if we had the power to travel through time.

I hope you enjoy it /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
love
heidi

cool video.

yeah, i'd go back and stomp a mudhole in hitler too

So (as ruthless suggested a month ago or so) i have posted a music video of a song from my musical, The Time Travelers Convention, on Youtube. The show is about three students who decided to hide invitations to a party in classic novels in the hopes that, in a future where time travel is possible, someone will find their invitation and come back in time to help them change the things they regret about their pasts. (It was inspired by MIT's 2005 party.)

<font color="red">Change in timeline detected!!!

see:
TTI: Fan Fiction:TTC

--
Best Regards
U.S. scientists unveil NASA’s secrets about cities on the Moon and microbes on Mars

Ahhh!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm blushing. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif credit where credit is due! It was Recall's suggestion. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(Sorry, love. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Back