A Time Travelers Request

Bro do you remember any of the new theories or discoveries about the universe in your world : or atleat the satisfying definition of THE TIME

Oh yes. The concept of driving it is very similar but most cars were slim and they ran off of plastic waste. These cars are a little big and they are not completely silent.
Our cars te definitely not silent if they run on gas. Hybrids and electric vehicles are much quieter. 

Can you share more about how you are adjusting? How long have you been here? Are you noticing language differences? 

Is our technology very hard to figure out? 

So if there was a lot of poverty in your time, were you considered well off or were you poor? 

I know you work weekends so I won’t expect a quick reply. 

ps. Did you celebrate Halloween in your time? What was the candy like? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there has been a new thing that has developed to help the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics become easier to understand. A simpler name also makes such easier to remember.
What is the "new thing" that upgrades the interpretation of quantum mechanics to a full blown theory?  It's rather helpful when the OP is explicit.  Otherwise simply stating a "new thing" has occurred makes it impossible to have an intelligent conversation.

Remember, there is a huge difference between an interpretation of a theory and the theory itself.  In science a "theory" is not just someone's opinion (which an interpretation is).  A scientific theory requires a full explanation in the form of a scholarly paper, includes all the math, footnotes, publication of the paper in a major scientific journal that is specific to the science of the theory, is subjected to peer review and defense by the author, after which it is ultimately generally accepted as correct by a majority of the scientists in that specific field of study.

So who wrote the theory, when did (s)he receive their PhD and from what university, when was the paper published , in what journal and who was the physicist's PhD advisor?

Bro do you remember any of the new theories or discoveries about the universe in your world : or atleat the satisfying definition of THE TIME
Well we have discovered how to make LASERS into guns. (I only know about this because I used to be in a government faction) They were really cool, but somewhat ineffective. The definition of time where I was is very mixed up. All major scientists or groups of scientists had their own theory that had some kind of mistake or error that could be disproved.

What is the "new thing" that upgrades the interpretation of quantum mechanics to a full blown theory?  It's rather helpful when the OP is explicit.  Otherwise simply stating a "new thing" has occurred makes it impossible to have an intelligent conversation.

Remember, there is a huge difference between an interpretation of a theory and the theory itself.  In science a "theory" is not just someone's opinion (which an interpretation is).  A scientific theory requires a full explanation in the form of a scholarly paper, includes all the math, footnotes, publication of the paper in a major scientific journal that is specific to the science of the theory, is subjected to peer review and defense by the author, after which it is ultimately generally accepted as correct by a majority of the scientists in that specific field of study.

So who wrote the theory, when did (s)he receive their PhD and from what university, when was the paper published , in what journal and who was the physicist's PhD advisor?
I think it was one of my relatives. If I remember correctly my great grandma Joann was big into the studies of time and manipulation of space. She may have received her PhD around 3057-3070. It never got published for some odd reason and I have never met her advisor.

Our cars te definitely not silent if they run on gas. Hybrids and electric vehicles are much quieter. 

Can you share more about how you are adjusting? How long have you been here? Are you noticing language differences? 

Is our technology very hard to figure out? 

So if there was a lot of poverty in your time, were you considered well off or were you poor? 

I know you work weekends so I won’t expect a quick reply. 

ps. Did you celebrate Halloween in your time? What was the candy like? 
I was well and healthy. We constantly went broke and we were never poor. Halloween was very big in small towns and cities but some places were to dangerous to go out. The candy really hasn't changed a bit except that none of it is super fake. I love it.

Well we have discovered how to make LASERS into guns. (I only know about this because I used to be in a government faction) They were really cool, but somewhat ineffective. The definition of time where I was is very mixed up. All major scientists or groups of scientists had their own theory that had some kind of mistake or error that could be disproved.

Interesting. Did traditional guns also exist in your time? Is there any awareness in your time of the gun violence experienced in the U.S. during our time? (ie., did that surprise you when you arrived here?) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Did traditional guns also exist in your time? Is there any awareness in your time of the gun violence experienced in the U.S. during our time? (ie., did that surprise you when you arrived here?) 
Oh there were some, not many, people aware of gun violence and people did not take it lightly. I was one of the few that do because I got shot by one before. It was painful. I am very glad that this place I have arrived at people actually care. I am not so sure of this next generation though.

What do you mean, about the next generation not caring?

I am sorry you were shot. What happened? Are you ok now? 
These Video games are so careless. Apex, Call of Duty, and others. They pretend they have guns without knowing the seriousness of it. I do not like it. I got shot because there was a shooting in the neighborhood that was close by. Me and my friends took the guns and put the shooters down but not with one of them shooting me in the shoulder. It happened when I was 23, so there is no need to worry.

These Video games are so careless. Apex, Call of Duty, and others. They pretend they have guns without knowing the seriousness of it. I do not like it. I got shot because there was a shooting in the neighborhood that was close by. Me and my friends took the guns and put the shooters down but not with one of them shooting me in the shoulder. It happened when I was 23, so there is no need to worry.
The shooters seemed to be teenagers who didn't know what they were doing. I remember a couple of them were actually drunk.

What is medicine like in your time? What was it like to recover from a gunshot to the shoulder in your time? Were you shot by a laser gun or a traditional gun? When you say "put the shooters down" do you mean you killed them and in your time was that ok or is that a crime? If you were 23 then, how old are you now? 

Well, medicine was highly sophisticated. They had pills that could stop blood flow in certain areas within seconds. Medicine was everywhere because they were somewhat cheap. They had you get a shot that you get every 2 years and it stops the common cold from evolving. It is a lot more advanced than here. Cheaper guns were typically a 9 millimeter hand gun. That is what I got shot with. What I mean by putting the shooters down was put them in a position where they could not get up. Only one died to an infection to a gunshot and they were super drunk. It depends on the area you are in when it comes to gun laws. Where I was was actually pretty strict compared to other places. We actually had an age limit of 23 and no fully automatic guns were allowed. I am actually in my upper thirties. 37, to be exact. Don't worry, I am fine and safe, but it was painful without the painkillers.

Thanks for sharing so much information. I guess I'm not surprised that medicine had advanced so much. I'm sorry you got shot and had to handle it without painkillers. Are you making many friends in this worldline yet?

Thanks for sharing so much information. I guess I'm not surprised that medicine had advanced so much. I'm sorry you got shot and had to handle it without painkillers. Are you making many friends in this worldline yet?
Well, I have a few online friends to maintain secrecy from certain people but besides that I try to avoid physical contact with people.

This is my last post. The people I have been hiding from has found me through these. I must leave. But remember,

Stay Inquisitive, thank you.

Jackson Miranda David - I hope you are ok wherever you are and I hope you know that I enjoyed talking with you. Thank you for a fun and interesting discussion