Insider Glimpse: Chronicles from 2098 - Revelations of a Time Traveler (Limited Time Only)

LostEnergy007

Chrono Cadet
Hi, I am X16 a time traveller from 2098

I am here to give a leak of time machine. Basically I am on a mission , to go in the past and tell some leaks in the 2022 timeline. I work in a company XRealSo.

1. The first Time machine will be made in 2064 by Fexima001.

2. Time machine will be made public on 2090 by HexPresso Pvt Ltd.

3. The naming system will be based on the field you work

Ex. Fexima001 is the owner of FeximaStar company, So he is the first member (001). Thats why Fexima001

So I am X16 the 16th member of XRealSo.

4. Any company with Letters X ( Capital) and ex( lower case) means a Time Travel Realeted company.

5. The cost of 1 Time Travel journey will be around 10 Bitcoins( From 2080 10 bitcoins will be = to 10 dollar not in terms of rate. I am trying to say that people will be so rich that 10 Bitcoins will be like 10 Dollars and Bitcoin will be the only currency used worldwide.)

6. Robots won't replace Humans

7. MATTRIX will be the most used and easy language worldwide( No one would use English and I have been trained to write it so my spellin and gammar would be incorrect.

Note : This account will be deleated in a week or so, so that i can travel back to my time and there is no trace about my self

I am here to give a leak of time machine. Basically I am on a mission , to go in the past and tell some leaks in the 2022 timeline. I work in a company XRealSo.

Ex. Fexima001 is the owner of FeximaStar company, So he is the first member (001). Thats why Fexima001

4. Any company with Letters X ( Capital) and ex( lower case) means a Time Travel Realeted company.

5. The cost of 1 Time Travel journey will be around 10 Bitcoins( From 2080 10 bitcoins will be = to 10 dollar not in terms of rate. I am trying to say that people will be so rich that 10 Bitcoins will be like 10 Dollars and Bitcoin will be the only currency used worldwide.)

7. MATTRIX will be the most used and easy language worldwide( No one would use English and I have been trained to write it so my spellin and gammar would be incorrect.

Note : This account will be deleated in a week or so, so that i can travel back to my time and there is no trace about my self
Thanqs for updating these members

HexPresso Pvt Ltd
200.gif

Fexima001
Interesting. When do people start using this naming convention? Is it gradual or the world decides all at once?

X16. In order to provide veracity to your claim, please provide the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet. Non-compliance will result in immediate account suspension.
Sir Einstien, same question with me

The mail i got which i listed above was from

[email protected]

As i replied to it said account doesn't exist

and if he was a time traveller how did he find my email

I don't know as i am not a time travller

Arent YOU X16?

Interesting.

Thank you for posting. I am interested in whatever you have to say. These are the questions I have for you:

Why will the last ecumenical council be held? Do they know it is the last one and why it it relevant? Do people still believe in God? Why does China attack Russia?

What is life like in your time? 

When does Bitcoin become primary currency? 

Last edited by a moderator:
if u r a real time traveller,

1.then u may know what the aliens look like. i just want ask that the fictional movie alien and real alien are same?

2. will be there any nuclear war in near future?

3. do school exist in ur world like now days??