About Raven

Aryan

Chrono Cadet
One-two weeks before here is the person named Raven who claimed that he is a time traveller. He given his email then I contacted him. Then he replied me with new Gmail account see this and asked me to chat in a discord server Id:Yurika#4757

IMG_20220912_135311.webp

One-two weeks before here is the person named Raven who claimed that he is a time traveller. He given his email then I contacted him. Then he replied me with new Gmail account see this and asked me to chat in a discord server Id:Yurika#4757

View attachment 3016
Wonderful. So glad you had a good time. But is there a general point here that might interest others on the forum?

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I have a hard time figuring out why a legit time traveler would contact you, me, or anyone at all, the way this person contacted you. It's probably just a matter of time until it gets all creepy and weird. You're way more likely to be in touch with a stalker IMO.

Be careful. Do not give out any personal information whatsoever.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I have a hard time figuring out why a legit time traveler would contact you, me, or anyone at all, the way this person contacted you. It's probably just a matter of time until it gets all creepy and weird. You're way more likely to be in touch with a stalker IMO.

Be careful. Do not give out any personal information whatsoever.
Yes you are right. I am testing him

What application is that first screenshot from? The font is weird and it looks tilted.

@Num7 is right, don't tell this person anything that could help them find you. Testing or not, you don't know why they're reaching out to you personally. Could be Skidmark for all we know. I would encourage you to invite them to make their claim here, so others can ask a wider variety of questions and see what they're about.

Last edited by a moderator:
What application is that first screenshot from? The font is weird and it looks tilted.

@Num7 is right, don't tell this person anything that could help them find you. Testing or not, you don't know why they're reaching out to you personally. Could be Skidmark for all we know. I would encourage you to invite them to make their claim here, so others can ask a wider variety of questions and see what they're about.

See in time travel claims, there was a claim of a person named Raven. The first screenshot is from Gmail as it give their account in his travel claims post comment.

Now, He is saying that I am not the person you thinking and asking me to delete this post
Yes, I'm aware that this poster has not posted since October.  RANT to follow:

But for everyone, especially Aryan, take Cosmo's advice.  Don't reveal your personal information to online people whom you don't know. 

This is a website mostly about fictional online time travel stories.  It's entertainment and nothing more.  It does, unfortunately, being out the tin foil hat people as well as the less humorous and more dangerous lunatics.  Going over to private chat rooms with weird strangers, getting into serious debates with them while they covertly chip away at discovering your real identity is neither fictional nor entertainment.  Don't do it. 

I've been on this site and a couple other similar sites for over 20 years.  That's as a regular poster, moderator and site administrator.  I've seen it all.  I've had to deal with the seriously mentally ill whack jobs, some of whom I believe posed a serious physical threat to other members had they been able to obtain their addresses.  I've dealt with seriously psychotic people who have online stalked me and other posters.  I've done a long distance (2,500 mile) suicide intervention with a member who completely lost it while posting, ultimately turning it over to the paramedics when they arrived.  I've dealt with those who went so far as to make threats on my life (and Rick Donaldson's life) if we refused to reveal to them the real names and addresses of certain well known personalities involved with the Titor Saga. (We didn't.  We did convince them of the seriously failed logic of showing up on either of our doorsteps.)

Those of you who have known me all these years understand why I caution about the Who Is/Was John Titor over reachers.  A couple of people interjected their names into the Titor Saga.  People like Larry Haber.  Haber's brother(s) didn't and neither did his son.  His wife didn't  Raul (MOP) didn't.  Raul's wife didn't.  Yet there are people out there so caught up in the story, so rabid about insisting that each and every human being ever associated with the story has to be run down, checked out, real name, real address found out and POSTED for all to see.

Think about it.  Why would these crazies demand the home addresses of these people?  What are their intentions should they obtain the addresses?  Would you want one of them showing up at your front door?

So, Aryan, you be safe and stop being naive about the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. You are right but I didn't tell him any personal information. I was just trying to reveal his real identity.