Ads Viewed Here

Dizzie

Temporal Navigator
I have been somewhat entertained by some of the ads that pop up here on the forum. Feel free to post any that you are seeing. We had a brief discussion about this in another thread.

Just saw one for SUBOXONE® Sublingual Film. Evidently it is a patch you wear if you are a heroin addict or something. Just gives me a laugh to consider why Google would place an ad like this here, lol! Also makes me wonder if it is targeted to me specifically and why!!! :alien: [DOUBLEPOST=1412085520,1412081749][/DOUBLEPOST]Clicked another ad for a site reviewed quite scathingly here on Ars Technica - http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/09/quantum-jumping-or-how-to-co-opt-advanced-science-for-personal-gain/

Maybe if I give key words like "Walking Dead" and "hot men" and "Norman Reedus" and "kitty cats" and "rock and roll", I'll get something other than a fricken legal ad!!! Hmph!!!! :mad:

I got one for metal head dating! LMAO!!!! Mentioning "Rock and Roll" worked!

Walking Dead, Norman Reedus, Zombies

LOL!!! Just trying to influence the system ;)

No no no, you need FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com

Farmers. Dating. You want to date farmers. Corn. Cabbage. Pitchforks.

FarmersOnly.com.

No no no, you need FarmersOnly.comFarmersOnly.com
FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com

FarmersOnly.com

Farmers. Dating. You want to date farmers. Corn. Cabbage. Pitchforks.

FarmersOnly.com.
:ROFLMAO: :roflmao: :ROFLMAO: :roflmao: :ROFLMAO:
Also, I hear that farmers are outstanding in their field.

Hey, my father grew up on a farm. I'm not judging farmers, but I want more funky ads!!!

Heavy metal, nine inch nails, cats, kittens, aliens, UFO, psychic phenomena. LOL.

I wonder how I got an illuminati ad....

Hey, my father grew up on a farm. I'm not judging farmers, but I want more funky ads!!!Heavy metal, nine inch nails, cats, kittens, aliens, UFO, psychic phenomena. LOL.
I wonder how I got an illuminati ad....
Maybe your computer self destructs if you click on it.