Alien Disclosure 2017

DrHawkinsBrimble

Chrono Cadet
spacer.png

spacer.png

PRESIDENT Barack Obama could be the world leader who is talked about for thousands of years, if, as many conspiracy theorists believe he is about to do, he reveals the existence of aliens to the globe before stepping down. It follows Hillary Clinton’s pledge to “get to the bottom” of “unexplained aerial phenomena” Had she been elected president. She also vowed to send a “task force” into Area 51 in Nevada where craft are said to be kept hidden away.

Stephen Bassett is the executive director of Paradigm Research Group founded in 1996 to end a government imposed embargo on the truth behind the so called "UFO" phenomenon. Stephen has spoken to audiences around the world about the implications of formal "Disclosure" by world governments of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. He has given over 1000 radio and television interviews, and PRG's advocacy work has been extensively covered by national and international media. In 2013 PRG produced a "Citizen Hearing on Disclosure" at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. On November 5, 2014 PRG launched a Congressional Hearing/Political Initiative seeking the first hearings on Capitol Hill since 1968 regarding the extraterrestrial presence issue.

Link : Citizen Hearing

Stephen Bassett, America's only registered lobbyist on UFO and extraterrestrial issues, is convinced that the government has this information and it's only a matter of time before the president "announces to the American people that we're not alone." This much-anticipated mind-blowing moment, known among some UFO enthusiasts as the "disclosure," will officially confirm that "there are extraterrestrials, not only elsewhere, but engaging us now."

Bassett, is so convinced President Obama will disclose before the end of 2016, he has put his money where his mouth is by placing a 100/1 wager – dubbed the ‘Disclosure bet’ – which has a $30,000 payout, and he believes the UK Prime Minister Theresa May, would back up the US commander in chief.

Bassett's turning point came in 1995, when he read Abduction: Human Encounters With Aliens, by the late Harvard psychiatry professor John Mack, who counseled people who claimed to have had contact with aliens. After a short stint volunteering for Mack's Program for Extraordinary Experience Research, Bassett concluded that there was already enough scientific evidence "to confirm the ET presence many times over. The problem was political."

Though he's the only UFO lobbyist, Bassett is not the only earthling intrigued by the concept of intelligent life from other worlds. Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter both claimed to have had UFO experiences. Ever since something crashed in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947, the US government has investigated interplanetary craft with varying levels of official acknowledgment. In 1952, as flying-saucer mania gripped America, the Air Force launched Project Blue Book, which would become the most extensive official investigation of UFOs to date. It was mostly a public-relations effort, and the government officially got out of the UFO investigation business in 1969. But documents released since then show that the FBI, CIA, and Air Force kept up their own work on the matter.

Bassett and other UFO fans find cause for optimism in the fact that Clinton's former chief of staff John Podesta wrote, "The time to pull the curtain back on this subject is long overdue."

Is disclosure upon us?

What do you think?

Scorce:

Paradigm Research Group

Last edited by a moderator:
The time is right - Wouldn't it be amazing if this happened? He's passionate and what he's saying makes sense, but I won't hold my breath as we've seen a TON of these kind of videos and claims :(

Here's one post-election for a little bit more of an update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlRtMbCFx9s

Nice find!

Here's PRG's last press release:

PRG Press Release - November 17, 2016

Again, it ALL seems reasonable if you accept the idea of an ET presence in the first place. If the outgoing team wants to make their mark on history, this is their last best option.

I do not think the outgoing Obama Government will announce UFO Disclosure but I really wish that they would. Maybe Trump will?
God, I can only imagine the reaction that'd get.

I'm Australian and I watched the US Election here in Aussieland. It was full on intense. From what I can tell of Trump is he seems to enjoy being controversial and outrageous. So that is why I thought Trump will announce UFO disclosure. As he would be doing what other politicians were never able to do or were maybe threatened if they did. I think Trump might be wild enough to say to hell with it I am announcing it anyway. It's certainly going to be very interesting if he does do it. Be getting my popcorn and chocolate out for sure.

God, I can only imagine the reaction that'd get.
It's a funny thing, but if disclosure was forthcoming I wouldn't be surprised, with the same token if it wasn't forthcoming I also wouldn't be surprised.Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

@Cosmo1598825723 and I have talked about this in length. I think that something will be vaguely announced but nothing fully. I do not really care who announces it. What I do think will be interesting is the public's reaction, though. I think that the public's reaction will vary depending on who announces it which is why Cosmo and I will have our popcorn ready just like @writer2036

@Cosmo1598825723 and I have talked about this in length. I think that something will be vaguely announced but nothing fully. I do not really care who announces it. What I do think will be interesting is the public's reaction, though. I think that the public's reaction will vary depending on who announces it which is why Cosmo and I will have our popcorn ready just like @writer2036
I am with you on the "something will be vaguely announced but nothing fully" but even a vague announcement will shake up the public a fair bit, can you imagine though if it was full in your face disclosure " Ok folks........... Roswell, it was all true, and this Is Gort the alien, hes been here since 1947"

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd368/glasgoweye/The%20Time%20Travel%20Institute/Alien.gif

I will get some popcorn in just in case.

i think that the Grey alien is total evil and Demons why meet them they are our evil corrput goverment personal being

so i meet them but wearing a touch of Grey alien and UFO port amulet both of them and all i got was a scary visit and no tech stuff exchange at all..so they no good forget them.

More Dogma to say that all alien non humans are evil demons! So that make us all good? If they are not like us that they must die? Give me a brake... anyone can see how evil and stupid humans can be just by looking around the world or in the large cities in the US. If I were a non human I would not want to visit a large population area of humans. The fact is we humans are about as scary a hairless monkey can be to a non human. If you look hard enough you may notice that there are good as well as bad animals as there are people on earth. Same thing with stupid and smart?

As far as disclosure is concerned, we have had disclosure many years ago, but stupid people won't listen. I was told about time travel back in 1965 from Phil Corso's brother-in-law and had to promise to keep it a secret. Give a listen to a man tell you once again what he knows about aliens and time travel:

I wonder when Phil talked about his nephew asking him why the government won't share what they know with the public if it was my friend Jimmy he spoke of? I also wish these secrets were given to the public because the potential for mischief is great having such high technology in the hands of a few.

My view is more like I find good as well as bad in every walk of life. Not all humans are good nor do I find them to all be bad. They are just human or hairless monkeys as I like to call us. I tend to see aliens as having many types of beings out there because we have a lot of races of humans just on this one planet. Now if you count the number of planets that may have human like beings like us the number of good aliens must also be there to exist? I am not sure how you arrived are your understanding that all aliens are evil or bad, but I am willing to listen?

well there is many races of ET but why don't they come and cure us our dieases instead of giving us noting know what i mean Walt?
Maybe they have a Prime Directive like in Star Trek:
"The Prime Directive, used in four of the five Star Trek-based series, prohibits Starfleet personnel from interfering with the internal development of alien civilizations."