Am I Too Early Or Late?

_Oz

Chrono Cadet
Hey Squad, I'm back!

Earth is still spinning counter-clockwise, I see. That's a relief.

I always hated resorting to such low tech like this...but no matter which deviation we're in, TTI seems to be like a "rudder" that we can rely on.

There's never any certainty that this style of messaging will ACTUALLY work, but it doesn't matter---We won!!

Cyber War 1 kicked off as expected. A lot of people died. I'm sorry. We did our best to make people aware, and take reasonable precautions.

Sadly, most of the ones that perished refused to allow help--or didn't believe it would happen to them.

Never could they ever imagine machines were capable of such stratagems.

It will be at least 5-10 years before human civilization really starts investigating the strange and miraculous virus.

By then, cryptocurrencies will have been adopted and optimized; which will prevent another economic collapse.

We've got bigger problems though, it appears that

How is a virus a cyber war?
Hello PaulaJedi,

I'm glad you asked. Cyber warfare, most often, has an indirectly measurable impact on macroeconomics (or the world)

The two may not seem directly related, and it seems as if it's too early for most to draw a correlation between the cyber war and the pandemic at large in 2020. The Cyber War is, and always has been, something ongoing behind the scenes.

This particular virus was perfectly engineered.

The creation of COVID-19 (later called "The Miracle") is a small feat for those versed in CRISPR technologies.

I never blamed the Chinese. All things considered, COVID-19 may have just saved the future.

I just wish they would have leveled with the rest of us before they went their own way. God bless them though.

-Oz

Hello PaulaJedi,
I'm glad you asked. Cyber warfare, most often, has an indirectly measurable impact on macroeconomics (or the world)

The two may not seem directly related, and it seems as if it's too early for most to draw a correlation between the cyber war and the pandemic at large in 2020. The Cyber War is, and always has been, something ongoing behind the scenes.
I agree. I consider it a type of cold war.

This particular virus was perfectly engineered.
The creation of COVID-19 (later called "The Miracle") is a small feat for those versed in CRISPR technologies.

I never blamed the Chinese. All things considered, COVID-19 may have just saved the future.

I just wish they would have leveled with the rest of us before they went their own way. God bless them though.

-Oz
I cannot give any details, but what you are discussing is similar to the minor amount of info mentioned to me by a family member.

He said it began with the first SARS case.

' date=' post: 94936, member: 5805"']Lies upon lies. Why are you here? THE GOVERNMENT SEES YOU
Strange of you to say. Why am I here?

Mostly to help my self, and my friends who may or may not be crisscrossed in time. This is all crazy talk anyway; which makes it that much easier to be up front. The government sees everything, but doesn’t care enough about individuals (this time at least) to expend their resources investigating silly things like travelers. They have bigger concerns.

“Time travel” sounds like a lot of fun for people, until they’ve experienced serious deviations or loss. We are in an unfortunate deviation currently, and it takes a lot of work to rectify if at all. My squad of 7 had become separated, and forgot how to find each other again. Low tech is always best.

If I could go further and impart a little knowledge to someone—I would have them understand that grandiose ambitions lead only to tragedy, and that it’s never too late to change for the better.

-Oz

Oz,

Please describe your time travel device.

Does American health care ever get better in this timeline?

Do you believe in multiple timelines?

How do you control which timeline you travel to?

Can you return home (zero divergence)?

Aren't there rules about your disclosing yourself? Couldn't it hurt this timeline?

Why did you and your team come to THIS timeline to begin with?

When and where was time travel first developed?

Who was John Titor?

Oz,
Please describe your time travel device.

Does American health care ever get better in this timeline?

Do you believe in multiple timelines?

How do you control which timeline you travel to?

Can you return home (zero divergence)?

Aren't there rules about your disclosing yourself? Couldn't it hurt this timeline?

Why did you and your team come to THIS timeline to begin with?

When and where was time travel first developed?

Who was John Titor?
Time travel device - I don't like to limit myself to one mode of travel, but my favorite method is simply dreamfaring. Second favorite would be slip streaming, but we're far and away from the tech for that to be feasible right now.

American Healthcare - improves significanltly within the next 8 years

Multiple Timelines - of course!

Controlling timelines - requires lots of brainpower and shifts in perception

Can you return home - There are a few strange and dangerous methods of traveling that the possibility of 0 divergence exists in, but I have not found this to be feasible. A traveler would need to find a way to rid themselves of all their foreign entropy first.

Aren't there rules - Indeed! There are rules for everything, and exceptions to the rules. Careful wording violates nothing, tinfoil talk can always be passed off as crazy or creative imagination, and nothing we can say or do here will have any major divergences from the path we're currently on. That's about as much detail as I can give I feel.

Why this timeline - For me specifically, it was by request of a friend. I was truthfully at peace in my own world. An old friend long since separated, managed to send me an SOS from the year 2018. Something was going on with TTI around that time that made it more difficult for us to reach each other, but I knew she needed help. We ended up finding ourselves through other means. I only circled back here because I saw the forums were working again.

When and where was time travel first developed - In this universe? From the looks of things, several thousands of years ago in south America. I've seen traces of at least 3-5 methods of travel in this universe, which can make determining "which method was used first" difficult.

John Titor - The name is familiar to me only as an urban legend. I've never met a real traveler by that name, or come across anyone who may have used that as a pseudonym. Pseudonyms are not uncommon, but they generally all have a theme that acts like a signature.

Hope this helps!

-Oz

I'd like to hear about these methods.
I wouldn't be able to go into terrible detail on either unfortunately.

I can say that slipstreaming requires taking advantage of gravity wells that can be found all over the universe, and that dreamfaring can be done anywhere. I'd recommend reading the book "No Enemy But Time" if you've haven't before.

-Oz

I wouldn't be able to go into terrible detail on either unfortunately.
I can say that slipstreaming requires taking advantage of gravity wells that can be found all over the universe, and that dreamfaring can be done anywhere. I'd recommend reading the book "No Enemy But Time" if you've haven't before.

-Oz
Do any of these gravity wells exist ON earth? I've heard of various places, one being in Florida, where objects move up hill.

https://www.florida-backroads-travel.com/spook-hill.html[/URL]https://www.florida-backroads-travel.com/spook-hill.html

The gravity wells I speak of need to be a little more extreme, and exist naturally out in space. On Earth I feel a gravity well of the magnitude needed, would cause some pretty extreme changes to its immediate area and potentially conflict with Earth's natural gravity. From my understanding as well, Spook Hill (and other similar hills) are primarily optical illusions, albeit fun ones
-Oz
That makes sense. I never took to the time to visit or research. But, there are other rumored locations, like a supposed cave up in the north pole that is allegedly a portal, but unless we can fly up there, we have no way of verifying that, so it remains a rumor.

T. A. Walters is a Florida fiction author and expert on natural time travel portals.
Also read "Rip Van Winkle" by Washington Irving.
Interesting, it appears that T. A. Walters may be a Brother Freemason, or at the very least well studied!

-Oz

uhhhh since you can time travel is god real????
These kinds of responses are always expected. I'll be the first to say then if nobody else has, that there IS a bigger "thing" out there.

God? JVHV? Ohm? Ishtar? Odin? Jireh? Flying Spaghetti Monster? What individuals call that thing is their own discretion, but I prefer the term Grand Architect

-Oz

T. A. Walters is a Florida fiction author and expert on natural time travel portals.
Also read "Rip Van Winkle" by Washington Irving.
Didn’t Walters get mad at me at some point? (Everyone does eventually). I believe he was also interested in the paranormal. This had to be at least 5 years ago. (Do you realize how long we have been talking to eachother?).