Andrew Carlssin and time travel in general

Ross Gramling

Temporal Novice
I am very interested in this in the topic of time travel, I am a very strong believer that it exist, through my own research i have come to a conclusion that it exist. Andrew carlssin is some one who had poped up on my research. This man supposedly time traveled back in time to make him self very wealthy with a little amount of cash in the stock market. his inital investment was like 800 and something dollars. Any way Carlssin invested in the stock market and with in two weeks he had had over 300million dollars in profit?!?!?!? He told reporters and the wallstreet BIG WIGs that he had time traveled back in time and got too caught up in trading and he said he had planned to initially win some and loose some, but as any person greed got to the best of hi and he just kept winning. I am very courios about this case of time trivial, it goes to prove why the government has not released any of this tecnogy, for the sake of humans using it for the wrong things. what are your guys,and girls thoughts?? This stuff in so interesting!!

Oh, god. You believe because Carlssin said this or that?

Show me where anyone named Andrew Carlssin said or did anything...or that he even existed.

Over a decade ago there was one, and only one, Internet report that made all of these claims. There was no interview with Carlssin, no independently verifiable evidence that he was arrested, no record with the SEC that any such investigation was opened (and all SEC investigations mentioned in the news are open source material on their website).

In other words it was just another "Elvis and an Alien Got Me Pregnant" hoax.

Do you really believe this sort of Internet crap? I mean really? Hey...just askin' because if its true I have this bridge for sale...

yes i believe that this is very true, Here is the website URL http://www.ufodigest.com/aprilfool.html, look in to it more and see what you find, like i said i am interested in time travel, i just used Andrew carlssin to get the attention of people so i could learn more about time travel in general. Please direct me to any other source about time travel.I know it exist for sure, at least i am pretty sure it does. there is a lot out on the internet and a lot of it is hoaxes and false information, if you can point me toward a more objective website or just explain to me what you know, and how you understand time travel. it would be greatly appreciated to learn from some one that has alot more knowledge than me. I am just starting out in my research of time travel. if you could give me examples of time travelers that wold be great too. John titor just contacted me on here explaining the future plans that are to come very soon supposedly??? please clear up some things for me. that would be great. thanks.

es i believe that this is very true, Here is the website URL http://www.ufodigest.com/aprilfool.html.
Ross,
Look at the URL..."April Fool". Did you see that?

The Carlssin story was published in the April 1st, 2003 (April Fools' Day) edition of Weekly World News..and only the Weekly World News. WWN no longer exists in print but when it did it published the "Elvis Made My Love Child" and "Aliens Got Me Pregnant" stories. The tabloid was actually so outlandish that it was making fun of the UFO/New Age Crap silliness. Carlssin was just another such story.

We looked at the story then. There's no need to take a "deep look" now. It was an intentionally over-the-top, humorous and completely fictional story published unabashedly on April Fools' Day. Fiction. Joke. Directed at the Internet Fruitbats. Get it?

The tabloid was actually so outlandish that it was making fun of the UFO/New Age Crap silliness.
Shit, anyone know how I can get a refund on my Bat Boy Bite insurance policy?

Well guys i have done more research on Andrew Carlssin, I still dont know if i believe if it is true or not?

If you guys could help me find proof that Andrew Carlissin is indeed a fake person who some one decided to create a time traveling hoax about. ON the websitehttps://crberryauthor.wordpress.com/2014/11/26/alleged-time-traveller-andrew-carlssin-disappears-did-he-go-back-to-the-future/ it provides proof that Andrew Carlssin was indeed a real person who had time travel back to this time and had got involved with the stock trading system in order to make a butt load of money.

I am very skeptical about this man that goes by the name of Andrew Carlssin, and would like some help to clear things up in my mind. I would like your input to help further my research in the case of Andrew Carlssin. I know ratter time travel does for a fact exist, i just need more proof that Andrew Carlssin was a hoax?

I keep finding more and more research on him proving that this whole hoax is not a hoax at all? If anybody out there could please lead me or direct me towards some research to prove this is a hoax, that would be great and very appreciative. I have a mind that works in a way in which i need cold hard proof that this is a hoax.

You can be skeptical about what I believe to be true but hey, you have to question just about everything if you want to understand something in deeper meaning. You can be as mean as you want on here its not ging to matter to me, for all i care go ahead and call me an idiot for believing in this, call me what ever you would like,

I dont care as long as you can provide me with proof this is a hoax, you can call me the biggest moron on the planet earth. Just be as blunt as possible and discuss this matter in a way that i Will understand. Thank you for all of your time and input on this post of Andrew CARLSSIN,

The feed back i receive back is very important to my research process, IT may help me with deeper studies of other accounts of time traveling, regardless if those accounts of time travel are false or farse.

Once again thank you for your time and effort with helping me with my own research proccess, all your feed back is very well appreciated and regardless of how rude some comments are, they all help me on the road to my research. Thanks :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you read the thread from a couple of weeks ago? This "story" was published in Weekly World News (aka an "I had Elvis' Love Child - 20 Years After He Died" tabloid) and only the WWN on April 1st, 2003. Get it? April Fools Day.

This story was not published in any other "news" source - not anywhere else - at the time. Why? Because it is copyrighted fiction. If it was actual news any newspaper could have reported the story. If it was a real SEC fraud case it would have been reported on their public website just like every other stock fraud arrest. Nada...as in nada word.

You see the story repeated on websites today as if it happened yesterday. It was over a decade ago.

Aprils Fool; or don't be a fool.

(OMG - someone actually believes that a story reported in WWN is true. Yikes!)