"The future ain't what it used to be."

bajak time travel..

tallguy

Timekeeper
Hi I am new to this board. I was just woundering if anyone has used bajak time travel device? And if you have how do you build it? I know the schematic is on the web, but I can't figure out what it means... So yeah if you have used it, please let me know if it works or not.. thanks..

tallguy,

Welcome to the board,

Sorry about the late reply, it has been twelve years since you posted in this board, I am replying to you from 2014.

Bajak seems to be a crackpot. He has been asigned to Florida North Psychiatric Hospital in th 90s.

According to Bajak's note:
This file was originally posted in on 02/09/96 in the Unclassified section of the KeelyNet BBS.
Since there are a lot of folks who are interested in Time Travel circuits, the following information was courteously shared with us by an Anonymous contributor about one year ago. He is a long time KeelyNetter who has made many useful suggestions and contributed several interesting files over the years, THANKS!
(Transcriber's note: This is typed exactly as received from John Bajak.)

A schematic was originally hand-drawn - Flux Capacitance Time Travel Circuit (c) John Bajak 1990
^
/ |
+-------o o----/\/\/\/---+------+-------+
| S1 | | | |
| G1 | | \
+ --- + | --- --/-> G2
----- B1 ----- XXX P1 \
--- C1----- --- |
----- | | o
| | | \ G3
| | | o
+-------------------------+------+-------+
B1 27 volt source
C1 1200 uF 50V electrolytic
P1 piezoelectric transducer (value uncritical)
S1 charging switch (SPST)
G1 25-ohm rheostat (future control)
G2,G3 switch (SPST) and 1M-ohm potentiometer for past control
(Transcriber's note: I don't know whether G1 and G2 are really supposed to be a rheostat and a potentiometer, or both rheostats, or both pots. He refers to two rheostats elsewhere, and I was just going to call them pots until I remembered that rheostats would have some inductance.)

Source: Bajak claim of time travel - 06/27/00

The mechanic of his device is similar to the HDR by Steve Gibbs.

You can buy it from here: HDR Users & Steven Gibbs Fans

But personally I believe that it is a scam.

As featured in the film "Napoleon Dynamite". It is uncle Rico's time machine.

Back