Big Brother Watching?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Your roost here, just was visiting, on the point, that nobody understands the situation that we are now in?

That this is all by prophacey, when the actuaitors of God himself, are not sure.

This is known as white washing CAT.

Made my protest known and now I'm

<Made my protest known and now
I'm>

Letting one rip...
happy.gif

>Before I go editorial notes:
>
>Please note, that some of the
>portions of organized governement will
>make you look bad, any
>way they can.

Funny, I always thought their aim was to make themselves look good.

>I had noticed this when I
>had attempted to sign-in and
>correct some mispelled words here
>and I was shot back
>a message, saying on the
>screan, "You don't own what
>you've written here, so you
>can't edit"!

Why bother to edit the the misspelling. Sometimes the only way I can understand what you're saying is through the Freudian slips.

>However please note, that our collective
>situation is not based upon
>who looks good or bad.Our
>collective situation is based upon
>a utility of design.

Maybe our individual situation is screwing up the design of the utility?

>This is that we should have
>had bases on the moon
>and Mars by now, however
>due to corruption factos, we
>do not!??

Experimentation is showing that "individuals" can't even get along in a closed environment.

>There is another sayer who waltzes
>into this section and is
>also a memeber here.They're initials
>are P.M. and I won't
>say after that.
>
>However P.M. it seems, is a
>salutory brown noser and can
>edit all that this entity
>wants to.Why is this that
>this person can edit and
>I can't?

Sounds like an argument my children were having the other day. The parent's response? Because I said so!!

>It is because organized governemnt wants
>to help paint the pictures
>that it only likes to
>see, not what other truly
>see of governemnt, when it's
>on the outs.
>
>The point of issue here is,
>I'm not even a radical.
>
>
>I am for a forum of
>plann and design which will
>allow mankind to ebrace his
>neighbors within the cosmose.Not the
>other alternative of being used
>as a lab rat based
>here on government, for eihter
>government's incompatents, or sadistic needs.
>
You're as radical as it gets. Maybe the Freudian slip here is "cosmose". Sounds to me like cosmos comatose. Sometimes I feel that my neighbors are cosmos comatose. I like that term!!

>What you are all seeing now
>with reference to what we
>as a society are going
>through now, is a repeating
>manifold.

>This is, the corruptness which was
>inhearent in the latter part
>of Atlantis, is now well
>invested into this culture and
>this corruption problem is litteraly
>killing society as we know
>it.

Maybe Atlantis just got hit with an asteroid. The evidence I've seen of it (if it's evidence) shows them to be a pretty cool society.

>This I can say without reservation,
>is what our problem is.
>
>
>I neither weigh against, or from
>the issue of the repiublic
>being so corrupt.As Mark Anthoney
>would have so eliquently have
>spoke, however only to point
>to a new direction, which
>is as Shakespear had laced
>the issue, That undiscovered country.
>
>
>It would be a crule testament
>in the most foul of
>dietie's eyes, to have desinged
>a society, that is so
>resiprosically morbund, that it regenerates
>itself and then destroys its
>own self again, with passion.
>
>
>This is not moral, this is
>inaine and the most acreedgious
>of violations towards all living
>things, which bear the title
>humankind.
>
>These markers be...THE SENATE, as
>was the time of Rome.
>
>
>Hense forth this date from that
>forum, The U.S. Congress, The
>United States Senate and the
>people's demands from whatever
>fashion, that logic derived; forth
>dost goeith as writ.
>
>In our ebbing tide of what
>is a clear path towards
>a better tommarow, the plebe
>who later founds to the
>station of phylospher, planner and
>civician, sometimes looses the necessary
>view of WHAT SOCIETY SHOULD
>BE, OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN"?!
>
>
>~~Of what asked for or justafiable
>imagined pixels doest founded.THEN' a
>said and supposed path, which
>justifies our aims and wants?
>
>
>I can not, for the love
>of a sweet and mercifull
>Jeasus answer this question, can
>anyone else here do justice
>to this cause?

You just did--FOR THE LOVE OF A SWEET AND MERCIFUL JESUS!!

I like your stuff, man. You're a funny guy. Joshua felt exactly the same way you did. God's answer: I still have 7000 who have not bowed to BAAL. Maybe you should take some of Thoreau's advice. Enjoy the ripple that a pebble on a pond makes and make no value judgement on the results. Read no newspapers, put aside books, enjoy your neighbor as much for his differences as for the similarities. Take a walk in the woods (or the desert). It does wonders for the soul. Don't take my comments too seriously, I'm just having a little fun at your expense. Now you can have some fun at mine.

Two things you yourself have flubbed on Zerub.

Your phrase reads indivdual situation.

This too is Freudian, which means you polate to a singulairty or you are being directed.

Should read indivdual situations, (plural).

I said nothing about Ball.

I had refered to the Christian god only as translated through Luca and Sossa, both equal contacts.

Where you function from, is from manageral aspects of religious zelousness, not how the charicters actually appear or the situation lies.

Big, big, difference between you and me and you know this?

History, as told by other cultures that have gone asunder.

Close societial systems under stress, when overpopulaited, do not for the most part survive.

Not my work, however this is in print.

Okay, you go your way, into a close overpopulated society, however my aim, is to get away from you and your kind!?

The direction you go, is one of self delusion and destruction.

Bye!

>Two things you yourself have flubbed
>on Zerub.
>
>Your phrase reads indivdual situation.

Only two things? Not bad as far as flubbing up goes. However, it wasn't me who took the i out of individual. I like that one. Could it be you unconsiously understood my meaning? As far as situation is concerned, I suppose you could make the same argument for the human condition. Just because you put an "s" on the end doesn't automatically mean that your "condition" is separate from mine(better or worse).

>This too is Freudian, which means
>you polate to a singulairty
>or you are being directed.

Polate--hmmmmm. Extrapolate or polarize through direction. Should be in Webster's. Sounds Biblical.

>
>Should read indivdual situations, (plural).
>
>I said nothing about Ball.

You're talking all about BAAL. Worship of self, corruption, totalitarian control, government conspiracy, E T mind control, etc.etc.etc.
>I had refered to the Christian
>god only as translated through
>Luca and Sossa, both equal
>contacts.
>
>Where you function from, is from
>manageral aspects of religious zelousness,
>not how the charicters actually
>appear or the situation lies.

The situation LIES!

>Big, big, difference between you and
>me and you know this?
>
Believe me, I know it and I love every minute of it. It gives me great perspective.
>History, as told by other cultures
>that have gone asunder.
>
>Close societial systems under stress, when
>overpopulaited, do not for the
>most part survive.
>
>Not my work, however this is
>in print.
>
>Okay, you go your way, into
>a close overpopulated society, however
>my aim, is to get
>away from you and your
>kind!?

Sorry, can't be done unless you go out into them thar woods. The whole wheat and tares story don't ya know.
>The direction you go, is one
>of self delusion and destruction.

Oh sticks and stones. You're not having any fun at my expense. You really do need to get away from that value judgement thing. In spite of everything you're saying, I think you are one helluva funny guy. Sorry, I guess that's a value judgement on my part.
>
>Bye!

Creedo,

Seens like the only one thats flubbed has been you flubber butt! :)

Can't you keep your pyroflatulomania under control? the grass is dieing behind you!

CAT...

Re. Nope again.

I would say that Zerub sounds an awlfull lot like a paid agent?

Do you really know what a coined, (men-in-black), is?

I do, know both the present and past definitions.

When you can't mix the subject into the stream, then cast them out?!

Is this not right Zerub.

How you play your cards, tips both your hand and who you are.

I think that everyone can see this and there is no big mystery about this?

Polate,>to gravitate to??

Nothing against you CAT. Seems like you are only going along for the ride, "however, pyrotechniques"!!!!????

No' again this must be a reverse Freudian transferance, from some other entity, not me?

You do the scailer by even Einstine's defintion of time and space. Items that explode, are not that good of an event for time and space....I am on record, as saying this statment and for you to prevert me to these ends???

Well' do you think that you really need to sleep with a twenty five pound Fourth Of July Starburst clay shell?

I mean Dear' is this a sexual kind of thing and if so, do you think that you could maybe change it to something else, such as kites?

I within the part, as I did not want good ole Zerub to repaint the process of true history, as the Japanese have done do, within recient cinema, of past events that have transpired.

Now we are doing this, like wow! jeeesch', it's like instantly sanitized history.

No' I've made my protest for the record and you can now fly your F-16 for the Air Force Zerub, or whatever it is that you do, that gives you such a spooky aura?

In the real, thank you I'm gladd you think that I'm funny.

Within the proposed real, if you went aginst me in a machine that is held on a reservation by Nellis and I had the same type of machine; plus I was after you Zerub, you wouldn't think that I was so funny.

I'm sorry this must be a emotive reaction to you Zerub, I must call a confrence with my superiors and in all probability take a stress pill, Dave?

:confused:

>Re. Nope again.
>
>I would say that Zerub sounds
>an awlfull lot like a
>paid agent?

I'd love to get paid for this stuff. Unfortunately, it's just for fun. I couldn't discredit you man. You're too well liked here.

>Do you really know what a
>coined, (men-in-black), is?

>I do, know both the present
>and past definitions.

Of course I do. They look like Will Smith and shine this little gizmo light in your eyes to make you forget. Funny, I can't remember too much after that.

>When you can't mix the subject
>into the stream, then cast
>them out?!

Oops, made that ol "s" flub.
>Is this not right Zerub.

I'm not casting them out--I'm casting out to them. Or it depending on whether you include the "s".
>How you play your cards, tips
>both your hand and who
>you are.
>

I don't play cards. But if I did, I would just lay them all out on the table like I usually do. It's really no mystery what cards I hold or who I am.
>I think that everyone can see
>this and there is no
>big mystery about this?

Like I said--no mystery. I've put serious stuff on this forum and now I'm having fun at your expense.
>Polate,>to gravitate to??

I looked up the word. Sorry, I couldn't find it. Sounds like ebonics to me. That's cool. I like ebonics.
>Nothing against you CAT. Seems like
>you are only going along
>for the ride, "however, pyrotechniques"!!!!????
>
>
>No' again this must be a
>reverse Freudian transferance, from some
>other entity, not me?
>
>You do the scailer by even
>Einstine's defintion of time and
>space. Items that explode, are
>not that good of an
>event for time and space....I
>am on record, as saying
>this statment and for you
>to prevert me to these
>ends???
>
>Well' do you think that you
>really need to sleep with
>a twenty five pound Fourth
>Of July Starburst clay shell?
>
>
>I mean Dear' is this a
>sexual kind of thing and
>if so, do you think
>that you could maybe change
>it to something else, such
>as kites?

Since this is not addressed to my entity, I will withold comment.
>I within the part, as I
>did not want good ole
>Zerub to repaint the process
>of true history, as the
>Japanese have done do, within
>recient cinema, of past events
>that have transpired.

Nah, you don't really think I could affect your position on this forum do you? You're too unique for that.
>Now we are doing this, like
>wow! jeeesch', it's like
>instantly sanitized history.

Well, I guess I've been called Mr. Clean before.
>No' I've made my protest for
>the record and you can
>now fly your F-16 for
>the Air Force Zerub, or
>whatever it is that you
>do, that gives you such
>a spooky aura?

Jesus had the spookiest aura ever. Drove all them moneychangers out of the temple and such. Sure spooked those pharisees. Hey, He even had the ancient equivilent of an F-16. They called it a flaming chariot, but it sure could fly.
>In the real, thank you I'm
>gladd you think that I'm
>funny.

You're very welcome!
>Within the proposed real, if you
>went aginst me in a
>machine that is held on
>a reservation by Nellis and
>I had the same type
>of machine; plus I was
>after you Zerub, you wouldn't
>think that I was so
>funny.

Sticks and stones again. A pattern is starting to develop here.
>I'm sorry this must be a
>emotive reaction to you Zerub,
>I must call a confrence
>with my superiors and in
>all probability take a stress
>pill, Dave?

Maybe you've just been given one. Sounds like you're beginning to lighten up already. It's been a gas--and no, I don't mean flatulence.
>
confused.gif

You guys are way off. Einstein composed that if we traveled the speed of light in reverse of the Earth's gravitational rotation of the sun then we could obtain the time of life in reverse.But it has nothing to do with gravitation of the sun as such, but the electromagnetic fields created during the gravitational turn of a great mass such as the Earth upon everything around it.Ever wondered why the gov is really into electromagnetism, it's not for space lifts a.k.a. NASA.I have a theory, seek your own.

Please note in a noncontraversial manner, concerning guest creedo299, which is his old heading at this time.
>The particulars and whys of the creedo299 and Zerub argumentation.
)Creedo was trained in the design disaplines within a very wide range of intrest.
)Creedo also had functioned as a public servant and was taught in a very stringent manner, as to how some departmental systems function.
)Creedo299's intrest as a budding technologist, was both archatectual & Civic planning.This was along with the promice that near space would one day be explored.
)creedo299 had even used both physics formulas and structial knowlege, to derive a key aerodynamics elements, as sent to NASA.This was durring the first phases of the American shuttle program.
)Creedo299 had alwasy though that it was specious that NASA could not have devised a full scale mass transportation system, in order to transport man to the near space realm by the mid 1980s effectivly.
)Later creedo299 had served as an administrator of a small community based water system, which was in sevire legal, management, as well as finanical situations.
creedo299 became the supervisors that he at one time hated and had to pull this small company out of its doom.
Creedo299 did this by honestly putting forth and telling all authorities involved; which were many, many agencies, the truth.
This giving, along with help and some pro-bono assistance had temporarily pulled this small water company out of it nose-dive and had restablished them as a viable memeber of one of the state's small non-proffit busniesses.
Quote:Any manger who leans through trial and error and is worth his salt, learns that the art of management is far, far tougher than it looks.When things go wrong, the first one they're after, is the head of how things work "and brother' you had better have a good reason for what's going on, or where your falling short"!
)Within the archatectial range of affairs, creedo299 was very interested in the habitat concept, which was put forward at the Montreal Expo World Exposistion.
The habitat is a collection of one clustered set of buildings, set so, that each appartment dweller had their own personal setting view to the world, as how their own dwelling is placed,.
This is without the cracker-box effect, where houses are placed in checker-board fashion.This view being a seemingly souless collection of indivduality, without the needed concept of inhearently collective biological community.
The main failing of the clustered habitat community, lay in the fact, that where each apparment could be afforded its own garden, the perril of marijuanna grown in each garden. As a potential community contraband threat, had probably quelled this concept's groth?
>To my instructors and teachers,
You have grown special to me and it is with time that I now see, that some things that you want to achive, are not always easy.
Thankyou all, very much!
)current intrest by creedo299 at this time, were artifical inteligent, as well as peacefull and benifical insect communications.
##Note via author Cynthia Brezeal of the M.I.T. artifical inteligence lab. There must be a nutrally understood language made, so that A.I. machines can express emotion and caring.
Without this added modulace of understanding instilled within A.I. machines, they have the potential of become souless and as robotic of idiots, as we it seeems at this time, human beings are in danger of becomeing.
%Note at this relative time, small honey bees do come to creedo299 from time to time and some times sit.This is till I have petted their wings.
It seems that once I do this, then they are satisfied and then within this confort, fly off.
****I am under the desperate awaness, that mankind in all of his glorius technology, still has worlds upon worlds to learn from such beings, as the tiny unassumeing insects, such as the honey bee.
END OF HISTORICAL MARKER signed, creedo 299