Britian

It just looks like another person out there creating fake videos to create controversy. People are so gullible theses days. Try looking up Michael Jackson sightings. The fakery bandwagon was real busy with that topic too.

Their is no question. The red line of the tint is perfectly visible...

IF you refuse to see it .... you must not be trusty worthy... I mean anyone that can lie to themselves and those looking at them while they lie .. with the contradiction staring at them in the face while they lie about it......they're special breed.

All the same I assure that red line that extends past his hand is not blood.

It is a special effect.

The evidence is clear. Only slaves are willing to embrace the lie for the state.... Like they said in the matrix.. some copper tops will fight for the matrix,

Their is nothing fake about the video. .

The verification?

I went to cnn.com. I searched out the story. Found it. Then, I got my digi cam and a pack of american spirit rolling papers because it had a flat strait edge. And I needed a flat strait edge to point out what I saw as obvious to those that could not see it and to those that would deny it. I then hit record and filmed my monitor with that narrative. . Then I uploaded it today and started spreading it around.

Thats my channel. Thats my video. Thats my voice.

That is not my red tint. That is them... although an orignal unaltered untinted version of the video has popped up as shown in the first vid that is not mine.

I notice Einstein that you are super duper quick to attack the messenger.

BUt the only criticisms of the actual message itself is based on out landish comparisons to dead celebrities ....

Is that because you don't have anything honestly bad to say about the message?

If you have a medical backround like I do then I could understand how you might be hesitate to refute the message. Understanding basic first aid is important and those that have dministed first aid to sever trauma victims , the experience lends wisdom to what major blood loss looks like.

How it acts.

How it is a sticky slippery substance that gets on everything when not circulating through the body like it's supposed to.

How this is especially true of fresh blood.

and not a drop of blood on the car , the coat, the shoes, the pavement... only the red tinted hands.

Ignorance begets tyranny.

Don't wallow in ignorance.