Can we talk about Bold Street (again)

spectrumisgreen

Temporal Novice
I had never heard about Bold street (or this forum) until this week when I started idly started googling Timeslip.....

Wow what a place if the events are true. My thoughts/questions are the following...

- I work in retail myself and can remember funny/odd customers/events from years ago that occurred in shops I have managed (nothing time travel related though), So has any journalist or the girl herself tried to locate a Mothercare member of staff from the late 70,s/early 80's who can remember the incident if the manager or assistant who refused the credit card were in their late 20's early 30's the they would only be 60/70 odd now....

- If you were a time-travel geek who lived in Liverpool (I don't by the way) would you carry the numbers of a massive euromillions jackpot and a letter of explanation asking the person to split any winnings with you decades later........ just in case it happened to you?

- And as it must attract a lot of tourists because of its reputation.... it would be a cracking joke if you had the money to rent an empty shop open it as a cafe but have different fixtures and fittings waiting (with revolving window displays) and an LCD sign that could be changed in seconds with different staff in period costume....... No this must just be my bizarre sense of humour then.....