check this out..

A site that is conducting an ongoing study of these "aerial drones" is Linda Moulton Howe's www.earthfiles.com.

Looking at an enlargement of one of the pictures, you can see the designation A407+ on the second segment of the large 'vane'. Plugging this number into Google gives you information about a 1994 spacecraft named "Clementine 1" which was a joint project between NASA and the Department of Defense (Naval Research Lab.). Its' mission ostensibly was to map the moon and give the D.O.D. a way of checking out some sensing devices (which probably then went into earth satellites).???

This isn't the Clementine, though. It looks like the type of thing Earth technology is capable of doing, and it probably is a reasonable conclusion that only the government has the money to develop something like this (which may use electrostatic phenomena for lift). /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The Disclosure of these Drones Ships is Discusses Right Now Here:
Explanation of the Recent "Strange Craft" Sightings
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=404753&mpage=1&showdate=6/25/07&forum=1

Quoted:
"You can call me Isaac, an alias I've chosen as a simple measure of protection while I release what would be called tremendously sensitive information even by todays standards. “Sensitive” is not necessarily synonymous with “dangerous”, though, which is why my conscience is clear as I offer this material up for the public. My government has its reasons for its continual secrecy, and I sympathize with many of them, but the truth is that I'm getting old and I'm not interested in meeting my maker one day with any more baggage than necessary! Furthermore, I put a little more faith in humanity than my former bosses do, and I think that a release of at least some of this info could help a lot more than it could hurt, especially in today's world."

The Documents and Pictures:
http://earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1278&category=Environment

--
Regards
--
Apollo 20 Alien Spaceship on The Moon CSM Flyover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_He2EGu7pKk

Linda Moulton Howe subsequently published a communication from a person who discerned the symbols "x yx7+ " on an adjacent segment and Googling this reached info. on Clementine 1. So there were two direct links.

BOTH LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. One assumes that either NASA or DoD did this after reading internet postings.

Then along came Isaac X. Isaac starts to supposedly explain the writing on the tail of the drone, and then goes into a long BS diversion. He returns with a cock-and-bull story about alien writing.
And, he wants the names and addresses of the witnesses of the drones, no less!

You can find a blow-up of the tail section of "Chad's" drone and look for the symbols yourself in the Coast-to-Coast picture files. But even though they thought they had removed all connections, there is one left. In the segment of the tail section near the ring (in the blow up) one can see what appear to be Greek letters and three plus (+) signs. Now a plus sign looks a good deal like a four-pointed star.

If you check out http://astrogeology.usgs.gov/Projects/Clementine you will find a DoD badge of a blonde-haired young woman in a blue dress holding a shield. Part of the heraldic emblem on the shield are three, four-pointed stars.

The Isaac papers and pictures are a little too involved for a signgle person hoax, and as a result many may conclude they must be real. What they are, I think, is the work of an ad agency on a governmental contract. Given this, and an unlimited budget, such a fabrication can be done.

Re: Alien Rosseta Stone

Quoted:

Interesting, but a little too complex for my simple brain.

2008 Barbury Castle Pattern is Pi to 3.14159265358

© 2008 by Linda Moulton Howe

“The fact that the Pi decimal point is included (in the 2008 Barbury Castle
barley pattern) and there is rounding up to 10 decimal places is to me a little mind boggling!” – Michael Reed, Astrophysicist

*SNIP*

WOULD IT BE FAIR TO SAY THAT SOME INTELLIGENCE MIGHT BE TRYING TO GIVE US A ROSETTA STONE FOR A MATHEMATICAL LANGUAGE THAT HAS BEEN ENCODED IN CROP FORMATIONS OVER THE PAST QUARTER CENTURY?

quoted from:

Earthfiles web page

Indeed these Ratched patterns appears in the CARET Document
About Back-Engineering Extraterrestrial Technology
At Palo Alto, California Lab in 1980s

Quoted:
<font color="blue"> Certainly CARET is using the same 90-degree segments as in the 1991 Barbury Castle formation. The difference in the CARET document has different thickness in the arcs, where there are jumps in radius. And the CARET arcs are a different thickness in 90-degree sectors.

PERHAPS SUGGESTING MORE MATHEMATICAL INFORMATION EMBEDDED IN THE CARET DOCUMENT DIAGRAMS?

Certainly, you could code. There is definitely more information in the varying arc thicknesses than just jumping radius segments. I’ve looked at the CARET documents and the things are so complex, they are a little mind boggling! But certainly there is the similarity of using jumps in radius on an increasing diameter spiral to perhaps communicate information.

COULD CROP FORMATIONS AROUND THE WORLD FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS BE SOME SORT OF SELF-ACTIVATING SOFTWARE?

The concept of self-activating software compared to what we’re used to is a totally advanced concept. I don’t feel comfortable commenting because I have no expertise in such a concept. It’s way beyond where we are at this point. [/COLOR]
end quoted from given site...

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Math Alien Language... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That is creepy to me. I would be very frightened if I saw that flying around outdoors. I'd be afraid to stand directly underneath it also.

Behind the scenes, high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs.But,through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to beleive that unknown flying objects are nonsense. Perhaps under a new administration these matters will be handled with a greater sense of urgency. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Perhaps under a new administration these matters will be handled with a greater sense of urgency.

People who lean Democratic like to try and convince themselves of this. Jimmy Carter? Nothing to tell. Bill Clinton? Nothing to tell. (And there were ALL SORTS of UFOnuts who were just certain that Billy would blow the lid off). Barack Obama? Not likely.

The thing that many "true believers" do not wish to admit is that it is HIGHLY LIKELY that the US DoD specifically did not try to debunk (and may have even tried to fuel the fires) of alleged UFO sightings. The idea is that these sightings/activities were being specifically employed as COINTELPRO to keep people off the track of things like stealth, etc.

RMT