Chronohistorian

Re: Out there is a symphoney

"my proof will be when my predictions come true."

At best, that isn't really true. There is no external proof of any accuracy, and you could easily be 100% accurate by sheer random chance. I don't think you will be though.

"like I said the language hasn't changed much. as for the slang I got it from looking at other forums."

Language hasn't changed much between 1850 and 2000 either, but the sense of the words sure has. And the difference between a real 19th century or early 20th century manuscript and a pastiche is always marked, no matter how skillful the pastiche's imitation.

"the spelling errors I have already explained. I am not good with a keyboard."

OK. But how does that explain the SYNTACTIC errors that are consistent with my assertion? Don't they have internally consistent logic where you come from? See, when you use the construction "the spelling errors I have already explained" instead of "I've already explained that" or "I've already explained the spelling errors", you are conforming to a contemporary use of language that a 2004 native would use when they are trying to disguise their normal use of language. It takes longer to use the word arrangement you are using than the normal use of language. This in itself is evidence of premeditation rather than idiomatic use of language. Oops.

Also, WHY aren't you good with a keyboard? You should either be flawless with one since they have become common as pencils today, or else totally unfamiliar to you as having been long since superseded.

Finally, unlike the Titor phenomenon, you aren't sophisticated enough to use reverse psychology. You responded to my posts swiftly - an indication that you have a need to be believed. Why? Wouldn't it be better for you not to be believed, so that you can observe contemporary society in as unspoiled way as possible.

Poor you - you're smart for an undereducated teen - but that doesn't actually make you smart. Stop spamming.

Re: Out there is a symphoney

Nightsider-I have made about 20 predictions. if they all come true then I don't think it will be random.

"OK. But how does that explain the SYNTACTIC errors that are consistent with my assertion? Don't they have internally consistent logic where you come from? See, when you use the construction "the spelling errors I have already explained" instead of "I've already explained that" or "I've already explained the spelling errors", you are conforming to a contemporary use of language that a 2004 native would use when they are trying to disguise their normal use of language. It takes longer to use the word arrangement you are using than the normal use of language. This in itself is evidence of premeditation rather than idiomatic use of language. Oops"

I don't understand.

"WHY aren't you good with a keyboard"

in my time we don't use keyboards.

"Finally, unlike the Titor phenomenon, you aren't sophisticated enough to use reverse psychology. You responded to my posts swiftly - an indication that you have a need to be believed. Why"

titor was fake. I never said I wanted to be believed. if I am at the forum then why not answer straightaway?

Re: said TT machine

Chrono' can I ask you a favor please?

What is the device pictured that is supposedly said to be a time machine, that said John Titor is using?

Many said it was an underwater transducer, used for talking to navy divers.

Do you know what this device is please?

Thank you very much if you can help?

Oops. If you are from the future, why not just look up what the thing in the picture is? By then the hoax will have been investigated fully and written up somewhere.

But at some point in the future the story will have come out fully and the picture and its antecedents will have been revealed. Your personal identification with the information under discussion is also psychologically revealing IMO.

"But at some point in the future the story will have come out fully and the picture and its antecedents will have been revealed"

he isn't semi famous when I am from like in this time so why would anyone bother talking about him?

"Your personal identification with the information under discussion is also psychologically revealing IMO"

what do you mean?
what does IMO mean? I keep on seeing it but I don't know what it means