Cosmo Be Live

LMAO! Thanks for checking it out - It'll get better as I keep doing it. We'll look back on these days with tears of sweet nostalgia, though. Lots of cool stuff coming.

I didn't know you went live. I was eating dinner! Sorry!
I'm still figuring out the best times to do it during the week, but it'll get more predictable soon. Most of the people I watch on Twitch are never on when I'm around (Kitboga and Scammer Payback are AWESOME, highly recommended) either. Twitch keep a recording up for about a month on my profile so you can watch later too though.

Are there times and days during the week you all prefer? Nobody has to watch my nonsense but if I can do it when people are more likely to be around then we'll have a better time :)

The ultimate goal is streaming three times a week, (for the "show" part, there will be other random streams whenever). I am SUPER lucky in that my wife is the one who goes to work now, and I'm doing freelance and being a dad in the day. I have the bandwidth to do some really cool things; going to set up a time traveler hotline a la 90s Art Bell, so people can call in and tell their story while I play a game or work on something. Will set up a voicemail system so those can get posted while I'm not streaming.

Lots of other things. Just gotta stop dancing around and do it.

Kitboga and Scammer Payback are AWESOME
Lol I can't believe you watch these guys too ?. Haven't watched them on twitch but rather their edits/ compilations on YouTube ? Very entertaining, engaging, and ultimately a noble cause.

I do not sleep. Sleep is for people attached to the mundane. I have achieved a form of temporal Gnosticism few realize can be attained. Also, birds aren't real. For real though, I love it. Cryptowizard stuff about time travel is my jam now.

Working on a new setup to improve some things from last time - Gonna be awesome!

I do not sleep. Sleep is for people attached to the mundane. I have achieved a form of temporal gnosticism few realize can be attained. Also, birds aren't real.
A quote for the ages for sure ?

Aiming to go live again today around 3 Pacific. Gonna go back through a couple things on the Razimus video and then listen to the Kay Titor interview. It'll be up for replay so don't worry if you can't make it!

Lol I can't believe you watch these guys too ?. Haven't watched them on twitch but rather their edits/ compilations on YouTube ? Very entertaining, engaging, and ultimately a noble cause.
I'm watching Kitboga live right now, he's been streaming for an hour and 50 minutes at this point. Way better background noise than normal TV.

A quote for the ages for sure ?
Wait until you see our final form.

At the moment, the intent is to go live around 3 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but we'll see how it goes, and I will throw in other random streams for other things (playing a game, working on something, etc).

Livestreaming reveals the warts and all, no real chance to pre-produce very much so bear with me as I wade into all of this :) Better every day!

Looking to go live here in the next short bit - Working on some mic issues. Gonna look through the forums at some interesting posts, whatever comes to mind, then some Quantum Break. Had a cold the last couple days so it'll be a nice chill stream

I messed up my audio inputs and couldn't do much of the game after the break. Got that worked out for next time though.

Had a lot of fun looking at some of the stuff you guys have been posting - @Classicalfan626 it occurred to be during the stream your Alt History posts are extremely detailed "world building". Reminds me of the worldbuilding notes by Tolkein that got published; extreme level of detail stuff. It would be interesting to see a story set in your universe, with the changes shown off like in Man in the High Castle or... The name escapes me. I had another example.

We listened to @Dizzie's audio recording also, and I'll get that stuff put together in the resources section soon. Dizzie was texting their friend who made the recording responding to a couple of the questions I had too. Very interesting; seems like whatever power would come from the words and not the audio quality (like binaural beats require good headphones and lossless playback for best results). I'm going to listen to this a few more times and think about it.

I'll stream again on Friday and will look for some interesting things to look at with you all :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiming to go live here at 4. I think that'll be the time moving forward :) I'll look at some flat earth stuff, some time travel threads, and then kind of go from there.

Make sure you follow TimeTravelInst on Twitch here:

See you all soon!

Edit: Wow, Twitch embeds nicely.

Last edited by a moderator: