Cosmo Be Live

GO HEELS!!!!
I used to live in Chapel Hill. My brother saw this sign on a TV screen in a bar and mentioned it to me while watching the game on Franklin St. Hooray! A lot of Duke fans were sad that Coach K's last game was not a win especially against Carolina. Oh well!

I used to live in Chapel Hill. My brother saw this sign on a TV screen in a bar and mentioned it to me while watching the game on Franklin St. Hooray! A lot of Duke fans were sad that Coach K's last game was not a win especially against Carolina. Oh well!
Haha so cool, even though the outcome tonight was a heartbreaker. I went down to Chapel Hill and was at a bar near Franklin for the Duke game this past Saturday, it was pandemonium!!! IMG_20220402_231338.webp

My brother was around Top of the Hill apparently after that game.
Wow cool! I was with my sis & bro-in-law who live there. We kept a safe distance from top of the hill, though!!

Wow cool! I was with my sis & bro-in-law who live there. We kept a safe distance from top of the hill, though!!
He was apparently towards Carolina Inn so not too bad but close enough. Now everyone is bored again since they lost.

He was apparently towards Carolina Inn so not too bad but close enough. Now everyone is bored again since they lost.
Lol we literally watched the entire game in the Carolina Inn's restaurant/ bar. It was crazy in there. Wedding parties were joining us by the end of the night and at least one bride rushed Franklin St in her dress.

Lol we literally watched the entire game in the Carolina Inn's restaurant/ bar. It was crazy in there. Wedding parties were joining us by the end of the night and at least one bride rushed Franklin St in her dress.
Wow!!! He was behind it or something I guess.

Wow!!! He was behind it or something I guess.
There were TVs everywhere. A lot of people were around a boujee fire pit outside. Maybe he was operating in the alley as a bookie taking money from any self assured Duke fans ?

There were TVs everywhere. A lot of people were around a boujee fire pit outside. Maybe he was operating in the alley as a bookie taking money from any self assured Duke fans ?
Don't give them ideas! ;)

I'm going to experiment with the Twitch schedule a little. Tonight I'm gonna start about 8 and go as long as I can, midnight to 2ish. That'll give me more time to prepare things, get my kids and dinner taken care of, and generally get my shit together. Also puts us in the same timeslot as Coast to Coast AM so we can tune in and see what they're up to.

This is all still a "feel your way forward as you go" situation but we're getting closer to whatever this will turn into! I'd like to be on 5 nights a week looking at crazy shit with you guys... Could have some fun looking at sites like GLP and Paranormalis. I also think I need to call and talk to CERN about the problems we're having with this timeline...

Looking to do a stream here in the next hour or two! Will do some virtual reality stuff, mess with the Chronovisor, look at a few other things and then maybe settle in to a move in EmuVR.