Covid: Trump said "This was artificially induced"

IMHO,

We are at war with China, but for some reason the GOV does not wish to tell people that. All of the circumstantial evidence adds up to this conclusion to me. China decided they would cave to Trump's trade war, on paper, but then kicked off this information (DNA=information) warfare at the same time.

RMT

IMHO,
We are at war with China, but for some reason the GOV does not wish to tell people that. All of the circumstantial evidence adds up to this conclusion to me. China decided they would cave to Trump's trade war, on paper, but then kicked off this information (DNA=information) warfare at the same time.

RMT
We definitely are at war with China, a cold and biological war. Trump always said he doesn’t like to reveal his moves to the enemy, but he drops us hints ALL the time. MSM calls us nuts, but that is actually good because then he can speak to us without them interfering. Let them be dumb.

Started with SARS, did it not?

He was talking about the virus during a Covid press conference. Why is pretty obvious. We're in a cold war with China.
Thanks for clairifying your position of what (the virus) was artificially induced, any insight on the "Why"
Which brings up another question - how do you artificially "induce" (Seems an odd word) a "virus" ?

Induce has a ring of moving something by stimulation - apply an external force, or to cause the formation (or response) of something.

How do you "artificially induce" a non living thing of DNA/RNA?

With you making the implication of "were at war" - are there other tools which could be used to artificially induce such a biological response?

Could what we call this virus actually be the artificially induced response, and if so what caused that, and why?

Thanks for clairifying your position of what (the virus) was artificially induced, any insight on the "Why"
Trump said it, not me. I already answered “why”. War. Not all wars are fought on a battleground.

Which brings up another question - how do you artificially "induce" (Seems an odd word) a "virus" ?
We can only speculate. I bet you can come up with some ways. I would imagine if someone made a virus in a lab and introduced it into a meat market, that would qualify because it would not be natural.

Maybe you have some ideas since this is a discussion forum. I would consider any way of being exposed on purpose and not in a totally natural way would be “artifical”.

Injecting meat with a syringe?

Aliens releasing it from a jar?

People from the future accidentally infecting us?

The problem is that it began right smack next to the Wuhan lab. Big red flag.

With you making the implication of "were at war" - are there other tools which could be used to artificially induce such a biological response?
Everyone in America knows we are in a cold war with China. Some think they have even released the “murder hornet”, but I cannot refute or support that because I have not studied it. I’ll make a separate post about that later.

Could what we call this virus actually be the artificially induced response, and if so what caused that, and why?
Oh, so you think the virus is the response. That implies someone else made the first move. Well, our economic sanctions weren’t biological, but were a definite hard hitting move. Of course, we could also be at war with aliens or time travelers. I just have not seen any proof. Share some with us if you like. It would make interesting conversation.

Indeed.

Induce has a ring of moving something by stimulation - apply an external force, or to cause the formation (or response) of something.

Why do you think that China would conduct a psyop in a war?

There is an article that was published in 1890 entitled, "Can Diseases of Man Be Artificially Induced in Animals?" So the use of that particular terminology is not new.

Potentially being a psyop conducted by the Chinese government / military, "artificially induced" is appropriately applicable to the creation of, spread of, and the responses to COVID 19. ( as per the definitions quoted dictionary for the words "artificial" and "induce" ; not your ring of ... )

The mention of DNA/RNA wasn't in reference to a living thing. The reference was about the information contained within DNA/RNA.

Why do you think that China would conduct a psyop in a war?

The mention of DNA/RNA wasn't in reference to a living thing. The reference was about the information contained within DNA/RNA.
I want to clarify - I never stated that I believed China would (or wouldn't) conduct a Psyop in a war, and I have no opinion on whether this is a war at all, and even if so - who would be leading it.

My mention of a DNA/RNA is to highlight a virus is not a living thing - and on it's own - does not have an active ability to target anyone or anything with predjudice and or, any true degree of accuracy. I imagine it to have no more personality than a mannequin - lifeless without a host.

Rather - my question - still is why?

Viruses have been around a long time; it astounds me that anyone thinks they can be controlled/engineered/eliminated effectively at all, and in turn, used at will.

Maybe a clarification of this question is - are there other means to "induce" a response that (can be / or is being) characterized as what we currently believe**** is a response to a virus - and If so why would one do this??

Suspend disbelief - Ignore the "virus" for now - what else would cause this and why???

Thanks in advance for insight to what is simply a curiosity to me.

**** edited word - from know to believe

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, so you think the virus is the response. That implies someone else made the first move. Well, our economic sanctions weren’t biological, but were a definite hard hitting move. Of course, we could also be at war with aliens or time travelers. I just have not seen any proof. Share some with us if you like. It would make interesting conversation.
Response - sort of.... Frankly I'm not sure.

As a guideline I try and only operate on what I know (which is limited) and try and rule out obvious "Problem Reaction Solution" as a narrative setting rather than information.

I'm trying to ascertain whether it is plausible a cover(t) "virus" would help many countries avoid attention, or whether it's equally plausible this is a war of nations and not a war between nations - if its a war at all.

Ti

Response - sort of.... Frankly I'm not sure.
As a guideline I try and only operate on what I know (which is limited) and try and rule out obvious "Problem Reaction Solution" as a narrative setting rather than information.

I'm trying to ascertain whether it is plausible a cover(t) "virus" would help many countries avoid attention, or whether it's equally plausible this is a war of nations and not a war between nations - if its a war at all.

Are you Oliver Williams?

People need time for posts to marinate. I am sorry you didn't get the answers you wanted. But we are here to discuss, so feel free to do so.
No worries and no apology is necessary....

Answers rarely come easy - that is what makes both the though behind it, and expression of it valuable.

I'm looking forward to added discussion as well.

No worries and no apology is necessary....
Answers rarely come easy - that is what makes both the though behind it, and expression of it valuable.

I'm looking forward to added discussion as well.
Hang in there. I will be marinating this topic for a while and also, we haven't had an official re-opening, yet. Things will get busier soon.

"Why" is both a simple and complicated question. Why use a virus as a weapon? It's sneaky and very difficult to trace. It can take down an economy and ruin a civilization. The people perpetrating this virus can receive a vaccine in advance, assuming it was carefully planned.

Nuclear weapons destroy the planet and the attack would most likely be returned.

Putting politics aside, I've always wondered if viruses were Earth's way of cleaning up the planet. After all, humans are basically parasites.

Earth does a great job of healing herself.