Covid: Trump said "This was artificially induced"

It does sound like your niece had a cold. Were you aware that there are 200 cold viruses lumped together in a group called Corona Viruses? Don't cold viruses run rampant every year seasonally? Isn't it a bit odd that only people with pre-existing health conditions succumb? In fact one could easily say with confidence that it was the pre-existing conditions that killed them. Do I believe that there is a killer cold virus killing weak old people off? Nope! And I haven't seen any proof of it either. In fact just try and verify one death of the reported 100,000 that have supposedly died. Our nation appears to have been conquered economically. Didn't we strike the first salvo on China? This just looks like a well orchestrated counter attack by China.
Yep, I’m aware of the umbrella term, “Coronavirus”

All I can say is this:

1) This is the first time ever my niece has caught a “cold” in late May.

2) This is the first time ever my niece has ever lost her sense of smell and taste due to a “cold”

I know there is a first time for everything, but the coincidences in my nieces case cannot be ignored; Occam's Razor and all that.

This seems like the best place to put this. I Finally received the limited edition coronavirus challenge coin in the mail!

I purchased this from the White House gift shop for a friend as a joke, but it's actually really well made....

View attachment 169

-Oz

1851082178_CovidCoin-Copy.jpg.468ae712221b87d0fb6e272a74aa54e4.webp

OK guys, let's try to stay on topic, and not make trolling posts that are blatantly anti-Trump and are driven by garbage leftist propaganda. I've already deleted two messages that were off-topic and/or unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys, let's try to stay on topic, and not make trolling posts that are blatantly anti-Trump and are driven by garbage leftist propaganda. I've already deleted two messages that were off-topic and/or unacceptable.
Why did you delete my post?

So this website has a bias? Why do you people do this? Its unacceptable. There’s too much misinformation and my goal was to say that COVID-19 is not a hoax, it was not “artificially induced”. Trump is anti-science, and I’m here to warn you and everyone else that he is a menace and not to be trusted. You know what? I’d love to go back in time and prevent Trump from being elected President. This time period sucks!

@han_shot_first:

1. Your post was deleted because I found it off-topic and out of line in terms of civility. If you still disagree with my decision, I suggest you take it up with @Cosmo1598825723, who runs this site.

2. I wouldn't say we're biased. It's just that we don't tolerate incivility here. Us moderators do make mistakes, don't we all? So go talk to Cosmo about your issues, if you still have any. If I were you, though, I'd try to avoid being antagonistic, or hostile, toward him.

All viewpoints are welcome , but should be done so in a civil manner. Debate should be based on the merit of the arguments presented,, not emotion or "orange man bad".

Whether you do or don't like Trump or his politics makes no difference to me, but "why do you people" sort of posts don't sway anyone's opinion. In fact, I find they only solidify what someone already believes and sets everyone up for a losing discussion.

If you want to chastise a person's politics, there are many other sites on the internet that welcome it. Please don't do it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this website has a bias? Why do you people do this? Its unacceptable. There’s too much misinformation and my goal was to say that COVID-19 is not a hoax, it was not “artificially induced”. Trump is anti-science, and I’m here to warn you and everyone else that he is a menace and not to be trusted. You know what? I’d love to go back in time and prevent Trump from being elected President. This time period sucks!
Please show evidence that Trump is anti-science. He said it was artifically induced, which means a human created it in a lab. Why would he lie about that? He is warning us that the “invisible enemy” is more than a virus. There are very bad countries wanting to hurt us.

The best way to do this (and what you're proposing actually would make for a good discussion, han_shot_first), is to create your own thread. If you have trouble figuring out where to start one, we can help with that if need be.

Please show evidence that Trump is anti-science. He said it was artifically induced, which means a human created it in a lab. Why would he lie about that? He is warning us that the “invisible enemy” is more than a virus. There are very bad countries wanting to hurt us.
are you referencing this?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...e-between-good-and-evil-playing-out-right-now[/URL]https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/archbishop-viganos-powerful-letter-to-president-trump-eternal-struggle-between-good-and-evil-playing-out-right-now