Creedo Story?

Warrior381

Temporal Navigator
hello this is Warrior381 I just wonder hmm why did the Creedo299 made a story about me...well first of this...he is a great story teller and also he lies...lie,lie,lie and that he also keep secret and keep secret all the time and that he don't want to share it anybody and that now he don't want me to be his friends because I took the TVA back from him and that now he is kind of mad about it...it not your fault but you forgetton your friendship it not about the TVA or other product but it about friendship..you broke it now I am going to public about you Creedo299...you stole my informtion and that you ruin it as you know that you need to repent and change your ways Creedo299....why did you do this to me?? are we enemey?? are we brother?? make your mind and don't play games with me ok...........

well he also tell the story about me and that he hurt me and these story are false...from the Tec-time.org....well that all I have to said but I hope he need to repent and change his ways...and stop keeping a secret and show his love to everybody.that all I have to say for a while.. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/cry.gif