Creedo visits T-12's house:

Re: Creedo visits T-12\'s house:

I haven't read all his posts, only the funny ones. I thought because this is fan fiction it was a made up story? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif If what you say is true it's really creepy.

That's incorrect about the time limit posts. That happened about 2 years ago when someone kept changing their posts. Rmt didn't ban him because he wasn't a mod at the time, but it's public knowledge that rmt really didn't like creedo. Sure he was a nut, but aren't we all to some extent.

There is something strange about it. It seems like if you don't run with the wolfpac, you're not welcome.

That's incorrect about the time limit posts. That happened about 2 years ago when someone kept changing their posts. Rmt didn't ban him because he wasn't a mod at the time, but it's public knowledge that rmt really didn't like creedo. Sure he was a nut, but aren't we all to some extent.

Ruthless,

The original time limit was put on in 2006 when Dan was bounced. The limit was set to 48 hours at that time. You are correct about the current short fuse. The current very short time limit was put on in 2009 because yet another troll thought it was cute to open a thread, make the original post, let people answer them and then delete the OP.

As I said, Ray didn't ban Dan because he didn't have access to the Control Panel in 2006. In fact, he became a Mod shortly after Dan was banned because Roel was no longer posting. The trolls were back and Raul wanted an active Mod on the forum so he added Ray as a Mod.

The fact that Ray did or didn't "like" Dan is irrelevent to Einstein's assertion or your opinion. Ray didn't ban him - that's the only issue that is relevent.

Yes, everyone is a "nut" to some extent. That's normal behavior. That does not describe Dan's behavior. Some people found it funny - only because it wasn't about their wife, daughter, girl friend, etc. They weren't receiving PM's and emails - constantly - that included personal identifying information about themselves and the female members of their families. Gary would not have found it funny. Pamela didn't find it funny. His behavior was beyond creepy and dangerous (if not just for himself).

I certainly didn't find it funny when he started emailing me with his sexual fantasies about my wife - by name, occupation, workplace, etc. Dan and I had a chat - on the phone - about his emails and my wife. Let's just leave it at I made it abundantly clear to him what the ramifications would be, in detail, should he continue this line of behavior. Even nutters can occassionally see the light of day and determine that the risk-reward scale has tipped out of their favor. It stopped.

Darby

The fact that Ray did or didn't "like" Dan is irrelevent to Einstein's assertion or your opinion. Ray didn't ban him - that's the only issue that is relevent.

I find it worthy of note that Ray hasn't stepped in to correct my assertion. His post was worded in a manner that would allow one to believe he did it. I always treated creedo with respect and he likewise treated me with respect. So maybe creedo is one of those eye for an eye types. That's the way I viewed it. Ray has sort of depicted himself as the backstabber type. I'm sure you're aware of his history with ruthless. That was interesting how that turned out.

Well that's really sad, cause he seems so nice on face value. On a side note, I've noticed you never post on this forum unless you have something bad to say. It would be nice to see you make happy conversation. Are you just an unhappy person? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

What happened between ruthless and Rainman? I guess I should ask ruthless. Ruthless, what happened (if you want to tell)? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

Rmt is an ok fellow, we just don't see eye to eye on some things. He can't accept other peoples flaws, and he definitely cannot accept his own.

If he ever needs anything, I'll help him, but I'll keep my feelings to myself from now on.

Btw, creedo really did believe what he was saying. It wasn't a joke to him, but some of it is hilarious. How did you know rmt and I weren't talking?

Sorry Darby. I didn't know he said that. That's pretty messed up.

Well you seem a lot more positive than many people here. I've read some of Rainman's posts, and he seems to have knowledge of a first level university degree. But I have not seen evidence surpassing that level, despite him teaching others things. It's okay, it doesn't really matter. Maybe he would like to tell you why a stress strain curve looks similar to a lift coefficient/angle of attack graph. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Look up a post called be careful 2 before you pass judgement on me.

On a side note, I've noticed you never post on this forum unless you have something bad to say. It would be nice to see you make happy conversation. Are you just an unhappy person?

That probably says more about you than me. Though you've been registered here for a bit over two years you've spent, maybe, a total of three hours on the forum most of which was consumed making a post to every forum. Your opinion might be somewhat different had you been a member here for 11 years. Just a thought (and note that in making the statement I didn't include a strawman argument).

I am basing this assertion on limited information. You are free to disprove me. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There was much negativity in that thread, but it was also from 2008. If you met me in previous revolutions you might realize that I was not the same person as now. What we must all understand is that every personality is in perpetual development and never truly complete. Even the most heroic and kind person has regrets and mistakes from which they've learned. The remainder of us all the more. When I say you're kind, I speak of present interaction. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I find it worthy of note that Ray hasn't stepped in to correct my assertion.

1) I am correcting your assertion now. You are wrong, Darby's telling is temporally correct.

2) I was on vacation. I trust that meets with your approval?

3) This is a board about time travel, and yet your patience in this matter seems to indicate you have a bit of a problem with time...?

RMT

I didn't know that about creedo. It's a good thing that didn't happen to me. I have gone nuts at times, but now I'm in control. I have had different usernames and I think it's against the rules, but I've mentioned every name I've had and it's hard when hotmail discontinues your emails you were using after a long period of absence (more than 30 days). And I've had other accounts that were spammed up and other reasons. Hopefully this one will stay.

I look back into these threads since it's a part of a history that I know even though I might not have been a part of everything I still remember a lot of it when it happened at that time. To me it's like travelling into the past up to 8 years when I first came across the forum. Sometimes this forum gives me an escape from where I am no matter what's going on.

I didn't know the exact story of creedo until now and I may have talked with him a few times. His posts were babble ramblings, but interesting and I can't believe what else went on now that I know. No one should be like that. It's really scary.

I have deep respect for RMT and Darby after knowing them for so long.