Does anybody remember this?

The facts are indisputable.And you are trying to accept the story based on your own assumptions. You don't get to choose or add on to the story.The only acceptable way to discriminate is by using scientific fact that we already know to be true. Scientific fact is not hearsay. It is verifiable by all who wish to challenge it.
"Current" scientific fact is verifiable.We don't know what the future holds for us.

What really makes me believe the "story", is all the seemingly unrelated anecdotal truths (such as the comment about "i wish the hearing in my right ear was batter than it is", which validates the concept of him being in a shotgun infantry)

All these side comments end up corroborating his main story somehow, and that's typical of someone who's being genuine.

There's a few more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

You're talking about how 2 g's can't bend a laser, but you've never been in a situation (or have the math on hand) where you've operated a laser around 2 electrified Kerr microsingularities in a machine that's spinning their axis and whatnot, so any current science you can refer to is null until it's in that given situation.

At least that's my assumption anyways, I don't know enough about the subject personally, but I can usually tell when someone is being honest given their dialogue.

hi shark,i felt bad bombing your thread yesterday, so i went looking for your shark comment.(couple of hours to be precise)Well, first of all i have to say i do not recall any shark mentioning in titors posts.

The only mentioning of this, i encounter, is somebody asking for the same thing.(pretty much sure its you asking:))

You don't know where this was posted, i assume.

Sorry mate

heka
Yep, that was me on glp.A couple people there seemed to remember what I was describing, so I know it's not just me.

JT was no stranger to mentioning cutting edge technology in his remarks. That made him, at the time, seem more believable. Only problem is, as Einstein pointed out, he was wrong on several issues. DVD... big new idea in 2000. On it's way out in 2010's in favor of Blu-ray, which he made no mention of. Even though, it was unveiled in Oct. 2000 and the "Blue Disk" logo was trademarked in Feb, 2001. This overlapped his "visit" but he didn't mention it. Even though, "when he was a kid (14) in 2012" It was already very popular. Ask a 14 year old today about VHS, cassette tapes or, vinyl records. You'll get a blank stare. Say Blu-Ray, and it's all... Yea, I know all about that. But JT didn't... hmmm.Maybe not but, there might be a few die-hard's left that want it... like there are vinyl aficionados still today. I just got rid of mine a few years ago. I gave my last vinyl, Crystal Gale, Vangelis; Chariots of Fire, and my copy of the 1985 Bears; Super Bowl Shuffle album, (that went into his Bear Den), and a few others, to a friend of mine that is still into it.I'd really like to see just one "prediction" that came to be... in this timeline, which is the preferred excuse. Tell me about ONE.

I live in the US. I haven't seen ANY evidence of a "civil war". I guess I live in the "peaceful" part of the Country.

Really... a "safe zone"... the unit was in the frickin passenger seat and then he moved it to the back seat. Where the hell is the "safe zone"??
Jeez you're a real die-hard "debunker" aren't you?A few predictions?

I already mentioned the YouTube thing.

Nobody was talking about any Unix bugs or anything related to the 5100 before his posts.

CERN, "the multiverse", and string theory were never as mainstream until after he made his posts

The "bs to whip everyone into accepting a new war" (regarding the Middle East) thing stuck out to me

Mostly everything going digital/decentralized was another thing. (Don't forget Bitcoin, even though he didn't specifically mention it by name)

Anyways, none of this matters if you're unwilling to believe it. No matter what anyone says, your opinion is already set in stone. It's no different from people who fight about vaccines or GMO's or anything with two (generally) opinionated sides of a story.

Also, suppose we're in a timeline where there was indeed a big civil war by 2008, do you really think bluray would have been on that timeline? It's doubtful.

People always seem to forget that he was describing his own timeline, not ours.

Just the fact that he was here changed ours from his, probably way more than his initial 2.5% divergence.

So you don't see this country in a civil war? Did you not notice any of the media going on about confederate flags? Or about police that beat and/or kill black citizens, and the (basically) race riots that stemmed from that?

Did you not notice the military was called into some of those riots? Look at that from an outside perspective and you would swear this country was at war with itself.

And the "safe zone" was (I assume) away from the singularity itself, and maybe within the event horizons, which were manipulated by the machine.

Since the singularity was less than the size of an electron (I think that's how it was described) and the dual event horizons were somehow merged or manipulated, I would have to guess that this was the place where he could be in without destroying himself.

Obviously I didn't pay too much attention to those details since I wouldn't even know how to interpret that data in my mind, and therefore would be unable to despute it, but as a whole it did make sense to me, and coupled with the rest of his "story" and the supplemental comments that backed it up logically, I grew to believe in it..despite the fact that I was highly skeptical to begin with.

hi shark

yeah i like those thread-closing-i'm-60-years-old-know-all-debunking-coments as well.

Takes away ANY possibility to discuss....so are we supposed to stop fantasising and think freely?

It baffels me all the time when people start to say science has stopped when they were born.

I guess most of the people here reading TTI know the debunkers' opinions, so i don't get the repeating thing all over,

Clogging every damn threat about Titor with the same old debunk phrases.

OK ppl (<=titor debunkers) i heard your opinion the last 8 years PLEASE stop posting the same arguments and let the others breath.

On the (civil-)war side i just say one more thing:

How about The New World Police fight their wars of oil and money in their own country and for example take all the refugees (40000 only this year) from the affected areas and put them in the peacfull part of the country.

From the European side I tell you that I AM getting nervous with 2000 miles between me and Syria, Libia and especially when european US puppets chipping in with bases all over.

1000 refugees a day.

No need for Titor...the US got it all under control.

Ahhh and I forgot the newest coup of the USA: Turkey started bombing Siria today and will allow the US to operate from there...thats right next to Greece.

The lack of Information in the states isn't really obvious if you live there....just remembering the second irak war.

Nice fireworks from the distance and no deads in the news....LOL...European news : deads all over.

Warmongers need support so they dont get the public nervous .....wouldnt be a good idea.

spacer.png

o.k. my friends thats it with posting

have a good one

heka

hi sharkyeah i like those thread-closing-i'm-60-years-old-know-all-debunking-coments as well.Takes away ANY possibility to discuss....so are we supposed to stop fantasising and think freely?

It baffels me all the time when people start to say science has stopped when they were born.

I guess most of the people here reading TTI know the debunkers' opinions, so i don't get the repeating thing all over,

Clogging every damn threat about Titor with the same old debunk phrases.

OK ppl (<=titor debunkers) i heard your opinion the last 8 years PLEASE stop posting the same arguments and let the others breath.

How about The New World Police fight their wars of oil and money in their own country and for example take all the refugees (40000 only this year) from the affected areas and put them in the peacfull part of the country.

From the European side I tell you that I AM getting nervous with 2000 miles between me and Syria, Libia and especially when european US puppets chipping in with bases all over.

1000 refugees a day.

No need for Titor...the US got it all under control.

Ahhh and I forgot the newest coup of the USA: Turkey started bombing Siria today and will allow the US to operate from there...thats right next to Greece.

The lack of Information in the states isn't really obvious if you live there....just remembering the second irak war.

Nice fireworks from the distance and no deads in the news....LOL...European news : deads all over.

Warmongers need support so they dont get the public nervous .....wouldnt be a good idea.

spacer.png

o.k. my friends thats it with posting

have a good one

heka
I think the issue with all the debunkers is they never actually got the "big picture".They didn't want to believe in the story to begin with, so they overlooked all the subtleties that led to a larger more truthful portrait.

What's the saying? "You can't see the forest from the trees"

The few "predictions" you offered are not anything special. All of them were well known in many circles. No one has ever said JT wasn't educated, (or perhaps the "team" that put the story together). He was obviously aware of technologies many were not. That is how he could influence the minds and beliefs of less intelligent people. He used his "inside" knowledge to proffer his story, and a lot of people fell for it then, and are still falling for it today. What the "debunkers" do is offer an intelligent viewpoint into the pretense of JT and now, his faithful followers, that wish to keep this story alive after 15 years. I have come across a few of these followers that definitely fall into the fanatic class. They have so much invested in the belief that JT was real that they attack anyone that says otherwise.

You mention the "YouTube thing". I'm not sure what you refer to exactly because JT never mentioned it. Is it "the assumption" that attributes his reference to something about people being their own entertainment or something like that? I'm really too disinterested in going through his posts again to see the exact quote. Anyone else want to find it and point it out? Anyone? In the mean time I will point out that you and others like you continue to shove square pegs into round holes and declare, "Look, Titor predicted YouTube", or some such other BS.

(Don't forget Bitcoin' date=' even though he didn't specifically mention it by name)[/quote'] An example of exactly what I just said above.Everything he said about what "was already too late to avoid", HAS NOT HAPPENED. None of it. No civil war. No running out of gas on our way south so we don't ALL die, no mini donut holes... oh, I mean mini black holes at CERN... CERN didn't even go online until Sept. 2008... JT claimed "in about a year" in 2000.

But, of course, JT's followers have his wonderful "multi-timeline" catch-all to fall back on.

And the "safe zone" was (I assume) away from the singularity itself' date=' and maybe within the event horizons, which were manipulated by the machine.[/quote']You're free to "assume" all you want but, that won't make it right.

Since the singularity was less than the size of an electron (I think that's how it was described) and the dual event horizons were somehow merged or manipulated' date=' I would have to guess that this was the place where he could be in without destroying himself.[/quote']The "field" enveloped the entire vehicle and, according to JT, scooped some earth from beneath the unit also. He WAS IN IT. How does that protect him from it?More "assumptions" please.

I could "debunk" each of your statements, one by one, but you guys don't like to have to keep seeing your falderal pointed out.

I guess most of the people here reading TTI know the debunkers' opinions, so i don't get the repeating thing all over,Clogging every damn threat about Titor with the same old debunk phrases.OK ppl (<=titor debunkers) i heard your opinion the last 8 years PLEASE stop posting the same arguments and let the others breath.
Believe me, I am tired of repeating it too and I haven't done it for as long as quite a few others, but I have a problem with just letting ignorance go unchallenged. It can become contagious.

yeah i like those thread-closing-i'm-60-years-old-know-all-debunking-coments as well.
Actually, Im over 60, and I do not think I "know-all" but, I can spot BS when I see it and apparently, I can see it better than many others. They say, hind sight is 20/20. Well, with over 60 years of hind sight... it serves me well enough.

Takes away ANY possibility to discuss....so are we supposed to stop fantasising and think freely?
Ummmm... Yes? There is a difference in fantisizing and accepting fantasy as reality.

Everything after that line is opinion and your opinion, even when it's complete jibberish and wrong, is yours and actual facts are unlikely to alter it so, I won't waste any time with that.If you JT fans want to hold him as a prophet, or your mesiah, or even "a real" time traveler, you go for it, but don't expect me or anyone else that knows he was fake, to not point out the absurdity of these claims.

In the same allusion that you say, I am set in my ways and won't look at anything new, (which is incorrect) I could say you are set in your mind and choose to not accept evidence that is contrary to your belief so, my posts are for the new people exposed to this BS for the first time...not you... If you don't like your beliefs challenged... go to a site that accepts BS as real stuff. Or, stay right here... and learn something. What I like about this site is, ideas will be challenged, and a better understanding can and usually does, (at least for me) develope.

I think the issue with all the debunkers is they never actually got the "big picture".
Or, they actually do have the "BIG picture" and "know" when BS is BS.

They didn't want to believe in the story to begin with' date=' so they overlooked all the subtleties that led to a larger more truthful portrait.[/quote']Subtleties?? "... overlooked the subtleties"?? Have you ever watched a movie... read a fictional book, attended a live play? Have you never noticed, that any good movie, fiction book, or play, is FULL of subtleties?? That's what makes the story GOOD. Even when fictional, subtleties are what make it "seem" believable.

What's the saying? "You can't see the forest from the trees"
What's the saying? "Ignorance is bliss."

Wow, you must be really fun at parties. I hope you didn't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back like that. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I've read (re-read) the story plenty of times throughout the years and reached my conclusion based off that.

I don't see him as a messiah or prophet, but I do believe that he has travelled through time.

You seem upset about it too, but since my original post wasn't to debate his authenticity, you can stop right now and revel in the fact that you've "won" another "argument" and just be done with it.

Any evidence that supports my belief in his story will likely be explained away by your opinions anyway (it was a team of people, he was just a smart dude with a lot of inside knowledge, current science disagrees with statements regarding the future, etc), just as I have my "catch-all" to fall back on.

Also, to really solidify your victory: I'm severely unintelligent, faithfully ignorant, and a gullible fanatic.

So you can relax now and maybe take some blood pressure meds before you invest any further in your defensive stance.

Perhaps your efforts would be better applied to debating this dude and his theories of the "multi-timeline" BS.

https://m.curiosity.com/paths/michio-kaku-explains-string-theory-floating-university/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=0200&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=20150725fbstringtheory

I too live in the U.S. and see a civil war as what was described in the previous posts.I also agree heka, that what we've been going through for the past decade or could definitely be considered an "unofficial" civil war.Especially when you factor in someone seeing "our" news from a future perspective with no firsthand knowledge of the situations.
We agree, myself from frontline experience, but it is not a good thing to agree on.

Really? Just where is this "frontline"... the Everglades maybe??
That would be the home to many native Floridians that may or may not face persecution from local government at some future time. A most uncivil conflict. At this current moment, a civil war is taking place in the courts, law enforcement agencies, and local governments of the 20th circuit district of the state of Florida.

That would be the home to many native Floridians that may or may not face persecution from local government at some future time. A most uncivil conflict. At this current moment, a civil war is taking place in the courts, law enforcement agencies, and local governments of the 20th circuit district of the state of Florida.
Care to expand on that?

Jeez you're a real die-hard "debunker" aren't you?
A few predictions?

I already mentioned the YouTube thing.

Nobody was talking about any Unix bugs or anything related to the 5100 before his posts.

CERN, "the multiverse", and string theory were never as mainstream until after he made his posts

The "bs to whip everyone into accepting a new war" (regarding the Middle East) thing stuck out to me

Mostly everything going digital/decentralized was another thing. (Don't forget Bitcoin, even though he didn't specifically mention it by name)

Anyways, none of this matters if you're unwilling to believe it. No matter what anyone says, your opinion is already set in stone. It's no different from people who fight about vaccines or GMO's or anything with two (generally) opinionated sides of a story.

Also, suppose we're in a timeline where there was indeed a big civil war by 2008, do you really think bluray would have been on that timeline? It's doubtful.

People always seem to forget that he was describing his own timeline, not ours.

Just the fact that he was here changed ours from his, probably way more than his initial 2.5% divergence.

So you don't see this country in a civil war? Did you not notice any of the media going on about confederate flags? Or about police that beat and/or kill black citizens, and the (basically) race riots that stemmed from that?

Did you not notice the military was called into some of those riots? Look at that from an outside perspective and you would swear this country was at war with itself.

And the "safe zone" was (I assume) away from the singularity itself, and maybe within the event horizons, which were manipulated by the machine.

Since the singularity was less than the size of an electron (I think that's how it was described) and the dual event horizons were somehow merged or manipulated, I would have to guess that this was the place where he could be in without destroying himself.

Obviously I didn't pay too much attention to those details since I wouldn't even know how to interpret that data in my mind, and therefore would be unable to despute it, but as a whole it did make sense to me, and coupled with the rest of his "story" and the supplemental comments that backed it up logically, I grew to believe in it..despite the fact that I was highly skeptical to begin with.
Riots and military involvement under Obama rule, but they criticize Trump trying to save our country now in 2020. Obama caused this division.