Does déjà vu have any connection with time travel?

Gacut

Temporal Novice
When i was at work, I was talking with my manager about wierd things that happend to us as kids. She said about the "Hard deja vu effect" she had when she was a kid. How you ask? Chemicals.

She was in school and there was a refit of whole clasroom. They painted the walls and other things with some realy toxic paint. After the refit crew finished, kids could go in their classrooms and begin their day.

After that, she went home with her friend. On the road, something really wierd happend. She has some kind of "Real life lag". She said that when she was going down the road, and was on it end, she was felling like she was just at the beginning of this road, and feel that she was walking the same road two times.

So i was thinking and came to this question: Does deja vu has any conection with timetravel?

I would like to know any opinion of yours.

Well, that depends on your knowledge on neuroscience and your definition of the word 'humane'. If you say that humans have something like a soul, or rather something special that differentiates us beings from mere animals, yes. Otherwise, its more likely that your head is being addled by chemicals or you blanked out for a minute. Human biology is not infallible, you can have some mental errors at times.

Either is possible, as neither has been otherwise scientifically ruled out as an impossibility. :)

When i was at work, I was talking with my manager about wierd things that happend to us as kids. She said about the "Hard deja vu effect" she had when she was a kid. How you ask? Chemicals.She was in school and there was a refit of whole clasroom. They painted the walls and other things with some realy toxic paint. After the refit crew finished, kids could go in their classrooms and begin their day.
After that, she went home with her friend. On the road, something really wierd happend. She has some kind of "Real life lag". She said that when she was going down the road, and was on it end, she was felling like she was just at the beginning of this road, and feel that she was walking the same road two times.

So i was thinking and came to this question: Does deja vu has any conection with timetravel?

I would like to know any opinion of yours.

Let me explain what i think it is . Here is a video watch it and you will see what i am talking about.

Ok so i believe and not proven yet so my best guess that an infinite amount of parallel world are stacked on top of each other allowing for free will and choice. That being said sometimes parallel worlds will collide and that is deja vu.

When you are experiencing a dejavu event, try to look down the dejavu event until it diverges away from your reality. If you concentrate, you can do it . At some point all dejavu events will start to diverge from your time line , because they are part of another parallel reality and as such follow a different collapsed temporal field that is leading your decision tree by seconds to days or months.

Or as I like to say ;what you are remembering in a dejavu event is a sequence of higher dimensional fractally nested temporal fields that have ALREADY collapsed/ into an event in a nearby reality whose time field decision tree leads yours by some seconds to days. and you think you are remembering them as already laid down memories because your brain is used to dealing with collapsed time fields as memory events that have been embedded in a linear, sequential fashion.

The different feeling you get when you have a dejavu event is very similar to the feeling you get when you are looking at an illusion. The reason is not coincidental. It is because your brain is trying to figure out what to do with this new "old memory" that doesn’t fit right from a logic/linear sequentiality standpoint. This is somewhat similar to what it is trying to do in an illusion ; so the dejavu (new"old memory") is an illusory thing to you , but it is a real memory event in a version of you that resides in a very nearby parallel dimension who's temporal frequency came very close to your dimensions temporal frequency for a very brief moment in time and your brains microtubules picked up the signal. fwiw; our brain microtubules can act as quantum antennae.

Here is an interesting pdf --not completely correct ,I don't agree with some of it but kinda interesting and fun to think about.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you are experiencing a dejavu event, try to look down the dejavu event until it diverges awayfrom your reality.
That's handy. I might try this when I get the oportunity.
I was thinking about that what You guys said here and I got theory how Deja Vu can have corelation with timetravels or just time itself.

What if Deja vu can be a natural sign that somone from the future affected our timeline so we changed our action? Because when you experience this anomaly, you got the feeling that you done this/ been here before but you acted different? Maybe that's because You (or other timetraveler) changed the timeline in this very moment, and the thing you remember was the actions you did before the change but somehow/somone changed your behaviour in a way the timetraveler want.

P.S: I know my english isn't perfect and my translation of Science terminology is really bad, but i try as hard as I can to explain the things i have in mind.

When you are experiencing a dejavu event, try to look down the dejavu event until it diverges awayfrom your reality. If you concentrate, you can do it . At some point all dejavu events will start to diverge from yourtime line , because they are part of another parallel reality and as such follow a different collapsed

temporal field that is leading your decision tree by seconds to days or months.

Or as I like to say ;what you are remembering in a dejavu event is a sequence of higher dimensional

fractally nested temporal fields that have ALREADY collapsed/ into an event in a nearby reality whose

time field decision tree leads yours by some seconds to days. and you think you are remembering them

as already laid down memories because your brain is used to dealing with collapsed time fields as

memory events that have been embedded in a linear, sequential fashion. The

different feeling you get when you have a dejavu event is very similar to the feeling you get when you

are looking at an illusion. The reason is not coincidental. It is because your brain is trying to figure out

what to do with this new "old memory" that doesn’t fit right from a logic/linear sequentiality standpoint.

This is somewhat similar to what it is trying to do in an illusion ; so the dejavu (new"old memory") is

an illusory thing to you , but it is a real memory event in a version of you that resides in a very nearby

parallel dimension who's temporal frequency came very close to your dimensions temporal frequency

for a very brief moment in time and your brains microtubules picked up the signal.

fwiw; our brain microtubules can act as quantum antennae.
Have you any scientific proof of your claim?

That's handy. I might try this when I get the oportunity.I was thinking about that what You guys said here and I got theory how Deja Vu can have corelation with timetravels or just time itself.
What if Deja vu can be a natural sign that somone from the future affected our timeline so we changed our action? Because when you experience this anomaly, you got the feeling that you done this/ been here before but you acted different? Maybe that's because You (or other timetraveler) changed the timeline in this very moment, and the thing you remember was the actions you did before the change but somehow/somone changed your behaviour in a way the timetraveler want.

P.S: I know my english isn't perfect and my translation of Science terminology is really bad, but i try as hard as I can to explain the things i have in mind.

@Mylo: science evidence? other than myself and my daughter and a few other folks who confirmed that it veered away once they were able to follow the dejavu, no formal study was done. A formal study would be interesting .

regarding our microtubules acting as quantum antennae, i would refer you t the work of hamerhoff and penrose

http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/

to: Gacut-- your thoughts on dejavu are VERY interesting ! thanks. the vids deal with quantum aspects of microtubules and dna.

one more good site on the nature of time .. and a nice pdf from the contest on the nature of time on some interesting aspects of time travel. about 100 excellent articles on time form various perspectives/disciplines around the world.

http://fqxi.org/community/articles

Last edited by a moderator:
When I feel De Javue it is usually because it reminds me of a dream I have had in my sleep. There have been a few times that I have had very vivid dreams and written them down. These dreams have then come true in exact detail.

@Mylo: science evidence?
Yes, scientific evidence for this comment of yours:
"Or as I like to say ;what you are remembering in a dejavu event is a sequence of higher dimensional fractally nested temporal fields that have ALREADY collapsed/ into an event in a nearby reality whose time field decision tree leads yours by some seconds to days. and you think you are remembering them as already laid down memories because your brain is used to dealing with collapsed time fields as memory events that have been embedded in a linear, sequential fashion."

@Mylo: science evidence? other than myself and my daughter and a few other folks who confirmed that it veered away once they were able to follow the dejavu, no formal study was done. A formal study would be interesting .

Well, that depends on your knowledge on neuroscience and your definition of the word 'humane'. If you say that humans have something like a soul, or rather something special that differentiates us beings from mere animals, yes. Otherwise, its more likely that your head is being addled by chemicals or you blanked out for a minute. Human biology is not infallible, you can have some mental errors at times.Either is possible, as neither has been otherwise scientifically ruled out as an impossibility. :)
Well, that depends on your knowledge on neuroscience and your definition of the word 'humane'. If you say that humans have something like a soul, or rather something special that differentiates us beings from mere animals, yes. Otherwise, its more likely that your head is being addled by chemicals or you blanked out for a minute. Human biology is not infallible, you can have some mental errors at times.Either is possible, as neither has been otherwise scientifically ruled out as an impossibility. :)
There are multiple theories, but the one I stand by is that Deja Vue is a glitch in the mind to send images in the present immediately to long term memory storage.Also, I AM THE REAL HYOUOUIN KYOUMA,

I WON'T FALL TO THE ORGANIZATION'S TRAP!!!