Evolution, time machines, and UFOs

Doc Brown

Timekeeper
The whole UFO thing doesn't make sense.
Even at the speed of light, it would take years to get here. Building a wormhole large enough for a ship would require more matter than we have in our solar system. All this effort involved... just to abduct people and mutilate animals? Seems like a long way to go for a practical joke.
I think UFOs are really time machines FROM the future. A person FROM 1800 wouldn't recognize a modern car and might attribute it to the supernatural. Similarly, I think flying saucers and the like are vehicles that are used in the future.
As for the aliens, I think we will look like that in the future. We are like chimpanzee infants, both physically and mentally (except we're smarter). Look at the evidence at http://www.neoteny.org/ .

Looking at brain size alone, we are Homo erectus with an equivalent development of a human six-year-old. (What is the plural of Homo erectus? Homo erecti? Homo erectuses?) So in about 1.5 million years, people will look like modern human six-year-olds who are taller than modern human adults.

So where are the remains of all these giant kids? Lloyd Pye has found one such skull. Go to http://www.starchildproject.com/ . The teeth SHOW a development level equivalent to a human about six or seven years old, but the wear and tear on the teeth indicate that he (they found a Y-chromosome) was at least 40 at the time of his death.

Doc Brown, as for the unknown elements for interstellar craft are concerned, perhaps this might shed some additional light on the subject...

THE DISCOVERY OF ELEMENT 115 PAVES THE WAY TO UNDERSTANDING GRAVITIC
CONTROL http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/element115.html

Element 115, the key to understanding how the ultra-secret "Black
World" has created aircraft capable of manipulating gravity and
space/time, has been identified, and the recent discovery of element
118, which decayed INTO element 114, further helps identify the
possibilities.

The most important attribute of this heavier, stable element is that
the gravity A wave is so abundant that it actually extends past the
perimeter of the atom. These heavier, stable elements literally have
their own gravity A field around them, in addition to the gravity B
field that is native to all matter.

The Key To Gravity-Control Systems

No naturally occurring atoms on earth have enough protons and
neutrons for the cumulative gravity A wave to extend past the
perimeter of the atom so you can access it. Now even though the
distance that the gravity A wave extends past the perimeter of the
atom is infinitesimal, it is accessible and it has amplitude, wave
length, and frequency, just like any other wave in the
electromagnetic spectrum. Once you can access the gravity A wave, you
can amplify it just like we amplify other electromagnetic waves.

And in like manner, the gravity A wave is amplified and then focused
on the desired destination to cause the space/time distortion
required for practical space travel.

This amplified gravity A wave is so powerful that the only naturally
occurring source of gravity that could cause space/time to distort
this much would be a black hole.

We're amplifying a wave that barely extends past the perimeter of an
atom until it's large enough to distort vast amounts of space/time.

Transmutation

We synthesize heavier, unstable elements by using more stable
elements as targets in a particle accelerator. We then bombard the
target element with various atomic and sub-atomic particles. By doing
this, we actually force neutrons INTO the nucleus of the atom and in
some cases merge two dissimilar nuclei together. At this point,
transmutation occurs, making the target element a different, heavier
element.

As an example, in the early 80's, the lab for heavy ion research in
Darmshtot, Germany synthesized some element 109 by bombarding Bismuth
203 with Iron 59. And to SHOW you how difficult it is to do this,
they had to bombard the target element for a week to synthesize 1
atom of element 109. And on that subject, this same lab has projected
that in the future they should be able to bombard Curium 248 with
with Calcium 48 to yield element 116 which will then decay through a
series of nuclides which are unknown to them, but are well known to
the scientists at S4 located within the complex of the Groom
Lake "Area 51" installation.

The length of time which an element exists before it decays
determines its stability. Atoms of some elements decay faster than
atoms of other elements, so the faster an element decays, the more
unstable that element is considered to be. When an atom decays, it
releases or radiates sub-atomic particles and energy, which is the
radiation that a Geiger counter detects.

Alien Craft

The reactor found in the alien craft at S4, as widely mentioned by
physicist Robert Lazar is primarily based on a superheavy element
with an atomic number of 115. Element 115 will be designated
as "Ununpentium" according to IUPAC guidelines. Its periodic
designation and electron configuration appear in the diagram at the
top of the page.

The collision of lead and krypton leads to the new elements.

BBC News Online Science Editor Dr David Whitehouse

Two new "superheavy" elements have been made by bombarding lead atoms
with energy-packed krypton atoms at the rate of two trillion per
second.

After 11 days, the scientists working at the Lawrence Berkeley
National Laboratory, US, had produced just three atoms of element
118. These contained 118 protons and 175 neutrons each in their
nucleii.

The new elements decayed almost instantly to element 116, which
itself was short-lived. But, for that brief moment, they were the
only three atoms of these elements ever to have existed on Earth.

Ken Gregorich, the nuclear chemist who led the discovery team,
said: "Our unexpected success in producing these superheavy elements
opens up a whole world of possibilities using similar reactions: new
elements and isotopes."

US Secretary of Energy, Bill Richardson, commented: "This stunning
discovery opens the door to further insights INTO the structure of
the atomic nucleus."

Unstable combination

Atoms consist of a central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of
electrons. The nucleus consists of protons and neutrons.

But not all combinations of neutrons and protons are stable. In
nature, no element heavier than uranium, with 92 protons and 146
neutrons, can normally be found.

Scientists can make heavier ones by colliding two large nuclei
together and hoping that they will form a new, heavier nucleus for a
short time.

One of the most significant aspects of the new elements is that their
decay sequence is consistent with theories that predict an "island of
stability" for atoms containing approximately 114 protons and 184
neutrons.

"We jumped over a sea of instability onto an island of stability that
theories have been predicting since the 1970s," said nuclear
physicist Victor Ninov. He is the first author of a paper on the
discovery submitted to Physical Review Letters journal.

Atomic structure

Synthetic elements are often short-lived, but provide scientists with
valuable insights INTO the structure of atomic nuclei. They also
offer opportunities to study the chemical properties of the elements
heavier than uranium.

I-Yang Lee, scientific director of the atom smasher at Lawrence
Berkeley National Laboratory, said "From the discovery of these two
new superheavy elements, it is now clear that the island of stability
can be reached.

"Additionally, similar reactions can be used to produce other
elements and isotopes, providing a rich new region for the study of
nuclear properties."

Fast work

Element 118 takes less than a thousandth of a second to decay by
emitting an alpha particle. This leaves behind an isotope of element
116 which contains 116 protons and 173 neutrons.

This daughter is also radioactive, alpha-decaying to an isotope of
element 114.

The chain of successive alpha decays continues until at least element

I think it's possible that UFO's are the result of modern day group of people sent by time travel in the far distant past to colonize the earth in a way of survival. The greys may have been the result of unusual exposure to radiation not known today that may have penetrated the colony building structurer and mutated the human colonists. Some type of lead shielding should of been considered. The reptile-like humaniods may have been the product of manipulating dinosaur genes
into the human gene pool. Instead of going to another planet, UFOs may be time traveling into the
past. That many years in the past, with todays technology, would certainly account for advance everything high tech beyond ours.
But IF UFOs are from another world, the reason why they don't show up in space may be cause
of them mixing methods of time-space travel which could be faster than Star Trek's warp drive
effect. Which would be like not like a StarGate but Teleporting... instant jump from one place to
another, without being demateralized and remateralize later (Transporter).

I think it's possible that UFO's are the result of modern day group of people sent by time travel in the far distant past to colonize the earth in a way of survival. The greys may have been the result of unusual exposure to radiation not known today that may have penetrated the colony building structurer and mutated the human colonists. Some type of lead shielding should of been considered. The reptile-like humaniods may have been the product of manipulating dinosaur genes
into the human gene pool. Instead of going to another planet, UFOs may be time traveling into the
past. That many years in the past, with todays technology, would certainly account for advance everything high tech beyond ours.
But IF UFOs are from another world, the reason why they don't show up in space may be cause
of them mixing methods of time-space travel which could be faster than Star Trek's warp drive
effect. Which would be like not like a StarGate but Teleporting... instant jump from one place to
another, without being demateralized and remateralize later (Transporter).

Yes, They are The ANUNNAKI!!!

Hey peepz, this is my first time on this site and I joined just to get in on this discussion about "UFOs and Time Travel". I have a little theory on this which is much like yours, Doc Brown. Except, I think the people of the future will be children or small people that don't grow (or grow VERY slowly) because in order to perfect time travel forward or backward, we must first perfect catching up to time or in other words, make time stand still - hence the reason I think we'll live long lives and grow VERY slowly long before we even start traveling forward or backward through time. Here's a response I gave to someone else who started a topic on this subject in MySpace on a group (which I'm a member of) called "The Edge of Knowledge".--------

Original post in quotes:

"I definitely feel that time travel will only be limited to an observational standpoint. I mean, the matter that was there in that place yesterday is no longer there. Period. We could possibly view this from some vantage point and see what happened in the past but could never reach out and touch it. We would see the light reflecting off of objects that were once there but no longer exist. As the old theory goes, if we were to take off in a space ship and accelerate to twice the speed of light instantly, then we should, in fact, be able to look out the window - with some powerful-ass telescope, of course - and see ourselves still boarding the ship and giving our fairwells. We would also begin to hear broadcasts on our FM/AM radios that happened long before we even left, since we’d be catching up to and surpassing old electro-magnetic broadcast waves. Eventually we’ll hear the first radio transmissions ever made. As we picked up acceleration and got farther and farther away from Earth and looked out the window with our super-powerful-ass telescope, we’d eventually start seeing wooly mammoths roaming the earth, then dinosaurs and so on. I do have a gut feeling that we will inevitably be able to catch up with time, not from acceleration through space but from a reverse emulation of that. Kinda like warping space/time around us as we sit still in some sort of time-warping chamber. I know it will be way too dangerous for human/matter to try to attain some sort of warp speed. A speck of dust in our paths would be our doom. I think it will take many millennia just to attain the knowledge to make time stand still (or, per say, to CATCH UP to time), which in turn would enable us to live longer and longer lives as this technology progresses. I am certain this technology, just like anything else, will evolve in baby steps. It will never happen instantly. We won’t be able to just one day start traveling forward and (let alone)backward through time. BUT.... check this out. Here’s my little theory on time and the evolution of the human species:

When we master this feat, I imagine our people of tomorrow will live verrrrrrry loooooooooooong lives. They will be getting doctorate degrees at the age of six (because at that age they might be what is equivelant to 20-40 years in OUR current time). There will be short, little, highly intelligent children who haven’t hit puberty yet, but running our countries/planets and our most technologically advanced operations. By that time our anatomy will have evolved and changed too (if the evolution of time travel takes thousands of years, like I figure). Judging by examples of what we evolved from, I think our foreheads will grow more vertically aligned/straight and become even larger. I say this from observations of how the primate and neanderthal species had very small, sloped-back foreheads and how that has evolved to our current upright, larger "look" now. Our foreheads having definitely become ALMOST perfectly vertical and much larger, thus I feel it will continue in this direction. Our eyes/skull-sockets also seem to be following this "growth" trend, so I believe our eyes will be much larger as well. Another reason I feel the forehead and head as a whole will grow much larger is because our brains are storing more and more information as time progresses and technology evolves and therefore we must PHYSICALLY accommodate this mental growth. I feel our bodies will eventually become hairless as well, which is pretty obvious when you look at our primate ancestors and the people we are today. Eventually, if the human race is able to thrive that long, I feel we will become cold-blooded and more reptile-like once again returning to our pre-mammal stage. Life happens in cycles and history repeats itself! To make a long story short, what I’m getting at is this:

You’ve heard the descriptions of what aliens look like from these people who claim to have seen them. They normally describe these creatures as little people (children), with large heads/foreheads and big eyes. UH HUHHHHH!!!! What if these "aliens" are really just our descendants from the far future, who have finally mastered BACKWARD time travel. In my opinion, when you take all these factors into account, they fit the physical mold perfectly. Einstein, himself, said that time travel would be inevitable. I myself, personally felt that time travel would only be observable but not attainable because of the dangers of matter traveling through space at such high speeds, BUT, WHAT IF??? Aliens are reported to fly in these lighting fast spaceships. This would be the only TRUE way to physically traverse time: MATTER MOVING FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Another thing that fits this little theory of mine is there has never been ANY communication between these beings and the people who reported seeing them. If we could travel back in time we would would logically want to do the same thing: Prevent any communication with our past so as to avoid altering the future and presenting a paradox! I also understand that our current notion (limited understanding) of backward time travel is restricted to the moment we "turned on" the first time machine, which as far as we know hasn’t happened yet. BUTTTTT, this wouldn’t apply to a moving object like a spacecraft that could travel faster than light. What if one day our descendants are able to master this?

I’ve thought about this theory for a very long time in my life along with many others that I won’t say right now, but it’s just something for YOU to think about. And on another note, I am not one of those UFO junkies or anything and have never seen one myself but I am open to the idea that there could be other life in this universe or like I said, future lifeforms from THIS PLANET. I’d like to hear what you peepz have to say on this. Hit me back....------Marty."