Time Travel by means of Evolution

CuriousGeorge

Temporal Novice
Okay I know this site, with most of the world, is full of people all looking for ways to time travel using machines, But how many people consider the possibility to be a evolutionary trait we have yet to either develop or activate.

The human race sets it's self apart from most species by our ability to comprehend the fourth dimension, our scientist already claim to have discovered 7 more dimensions which none of us can see, and very few of us can understand.

I think that before we can even hope to understand these new dimensions, we must first master the Fourth.

Most think this mastery will come about through technology, but I believe it is more likely it will be by means of Evolution.

The basis of evolution sparks from our constant needs which can't be satisfied by our own means. What other creature dwell on the past like we do, or thinks with such powerful emotion about the future.

I think that we are already well on our way. Our ability to dream and reminese about things as we do can not be a useless trait that comes for no reason. Our ability to accurately fore out comes from our actions. The philosophical theories we've determined about the paradox, and ways it could be avoided. And The fact that we are already consuming ourselves in the sciences of time travel. These are all reasons that we should start evolving the ability to travel time.