Finchducksoup is a fake!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I know for a fact that Finchducksoup is a fraud. Time travel will be discovered in the middle of the 21st century, but it will not be made public for one-hundred years. Now, nothing too important will happen anyway around 2012 or 2013. And besides, it's obvious that you got all of your knowledge of quantum physics from Michael Crihton's (I am not a good speller) Timeline. Anyway, be more believable next time, finchducksoup. And remember to use wormholes as your method of time travel, not quantum physics. Your are not very convincing.

RE: Finchducksoup is a fake!..Not so fast?

There is something known as a duality within quantum events, were a myth in one reality, is duplicaited as an actual happening in another.

The problem with dualist quantum events, is that the myth portrayer, can never tell if they had lead, or followed?

Hey creedo, since you believe Titor was a real TimeTraveler, how do you explain the changed relationship now between us and Russia. I don't see a war happeing next year with them. After all, didn't the president just sign a new treaty with Russia?

-TTA

maybe its not russians.... could be asian peoples....
devil.gif
they are "hella" sneaky....

Chvrmz

I'm sorry that I missed the "I am a Time Traveler" thread while it was active (it seems to have disappeared altogether sometime with in the past 24-hours).

I had a chance to read the entire thread including the "I Admit It" posts. I recognized the style of Finchducksoup, especially the "Cetacian" (whales) reference and the reference to profanity in an email to one of the other posters.

It wasn't Daniel, BTW. It looked very much like the same person who started the "I am an Alien" thread on About.com at about the same time that the "I am a Time Traveler" started here. In both cases he had the same comments about the community members when he "fessed up".

RE: Finchduck; To Darby Devoshire.MOP you may delete this post:

Dear Darby, I am going to shift to something else now.

The reason is, that there is too much caustivity, plus inaccurate information bent to other's wills within this area.

On said P.M. and myself, there is a mutuail e-mail that joins us.

The said potneial of the two, is a creation, that is placed elswhere, due to its potneial uncontrolability.

This has something to do with Time 02112 befriending me, for his pourposes.We go back in time, finnaly to his knowlege.

Your cartesian math, involved in geomentrial post Einstiian scailarity, is quite archaic, but accceptable to others, as they would need.

I dont look at it, as you would.

Huh? (Scratching his head and wonderin aloud), "What the...?"

What is caustivity?
What is mutuail?
What is geomentrial?
And who is Einstiian?

And is f(y)=2x^2+3x+4 linear?

Hey Darby...since you read the entire post...what did you think of my story?

Well, I read your story and it seems cool, but I also read the thread with the 3D comic one at www.federation-21.com and it was cool too! My such creative peoples!
wink.gif

Well all that Time Traveling Timmy has to say is the end is near. Be prepared or be caught wit'cha knickers down I always say.

(not knowing what to say)
thats ok. i always make sure that my knickers stay in the full upright position.....

So Darby, your reading into people’s posting styles I see
happy.gif

Why? And for what purpose? (TTA ponders suspiciously
happy.gif
)

Have the Titor theories run dry on the anamolies.net?

One can only wonder what agenda your plotting in that manipulative mind of yours Darby.

Being on the opposite end of it once before, I know not to trust it, and would advice others not to either.

-TTA

Blinkity boo sis boom baa!

and a smart man you is my friend. You will not be caught off guard in the end days.
wink.gif

Hi Darby,

<I'm sorry that I missed the "I am a Time Traveler" thread while it was active (it seems to have disappeared altogether sometime with in the past 24-hours)>

Strange don't you think that it just disappears? It could just be the programming on this web site. Or perhaps implanted that way my the moderator to really get us thinking about TT and if this guy was really a TT'r?
shocked.gif

He did say some pretty interesting stuff to Creedo about Atlantis and Crystals that was quit lengthy and specific.

I certainly wouldn't rule out Creedo. He has a couple tricks up his sleeve. And don't let him fool you, he is more cognizant than most of you know!

CAT...

Jave,

Oh, man...nothing up the sleeve. Promise.

No, what caught my attention on the thread was that the longer people responded to his posts the more outlandish his story became. Ultimately it was Cetacian aliens (whales)...and then he lambasted the readers for believing him.

And, yes (thank God), the Titor story has finally run its illbegotten course. I think that (finally) there are no believers left: good story - really bad science. But he's still out there. He's posted on some non-time travel boards since he "left" using other names...but the same IP. I guess that even he became bored with his story.
happy.gif

CAT:
My STORY is lenghty and Specific....im not a psycho that thinks its real(even though that doesnt apply in this situation. i dont think anyone here is Mentaly Ill.....untill after reading some of the very long(and for the common man, very confusing) posts here.

Darby, you said:
<<No, what caught my attention on the thread was that the longer people responded to his posts the more outlandish his story became. Ultimately it was Cetacian aliens (whales)...and then he lambasted the readers for believing him.>>

Whales ehh? Well I see Cat tried warning you about him. Personally he’s no threat to the TTA, but for others he seems to have a better connection to. And as I can see in his post to you, he’s now attempting to touch base with events in your life too.

I’m on to his games, and would advice you to be careful. Even though I really don’t respect you, your still a person with rights to privacy, and that does have to be respected. It’s the principle behind it :P.

<<And, yes (thank God), the Titor story has finally run its illbegotten course.>>

Why would anyone even waste his or her time on his story for almost 2 years anyways?

I mean the TTA spoiled people’s fantasy and said things they didn’t want to hear about their hero, to leaving the fanatics to their own fan site (anamolies.net) to now finally coming to the realization that he was completely full of shit, and having no place else to go?

This is a different site Darby, I believe you will find it less constrictive to biased opinion like your anamolies.net site once was.

<<I think that (finally) there are no believers left: good story - really bad science.>>

Really? I hope Pamela is over him, and moved on in her life
happy.gif

<<Oh, man...nothing up the sleeve. Promise.>>
&
<<But he's still out there. He's posted on some non-time travel boards since he "left" using other names...but the same IP.>>

Darby, you say you have nothing up your sleeves, yet your reading up on people’s posting styles and looking into their IP address? I know you said you have a career in intelligence, and I wouldn’t put it past you that you can do some pretty savvy things with a PC.

But I ask you, and request that you be sincere in answering; why come on here and place a façade over your name, and assume your not doing anything out of the ordinary or wrong? When in fact, you’re looking in on people (only a moderator can look into your IP address), studying them (taking the time to identify posters posts under their aliases, obviously to much time on your hands, and reason behind it), and placing your self above many here in your posts.

For it’s simple to see Darby, that what you were accustomed to in your anamolies.net forum, was to create a monopoly of topics were only specific people can post. And that is what distinctly separated our 2 forums, and why yours earned the name and reputation it did regarding Titor fanatics for the past 2 years
wink.gif

Seeing as how the long term controversy with Titor is now finally over, one can only hope that topics won’t come to alienating the novice from gaining a subtle understanding of the concepts of Time Travel, without being overwhelmed by 1 sided individuals
happy.gif

-TTA

RE: Finchduck;Someone said linnearity?Symantics, then they fade:

Your all thinking and this scares me.

Here are tidbits for you all to chew on.

Darby, Segourney Weaver, as Ripply in the first Alien series, near the end of the movie.

She came back to get or at least trys to rescue Parker, from the creature, "Why'd she do that"?

Poor little Daniel as you say the bleatting lamb.

How innocent is he and what is the pourposes and intents other have uppon him?

This guy goes into his kitchen at 5:05 A.M. or near that that time thereabouts, to get a glass of water, looks at the clock and says, "Oh crap' only another hour to sleep and then it's up to work".

That hour passes and then the time is now 3:10 A.M..

Someone who has login privilages on this about net as well as the Anom net says the same exact thing via an e-mail and there is the mutuial feeling of something taken.

Mull that over, would you all please?

.To the fart that had slipped between the covers.

This guy is the other magician.

He has a photo of an adult holding a very small child's hand, which extoles a virtious magicial realtionship.

I never said that there was anything wrong with magic, or withes.

However say four years down the line, when this kid starts to throw fits, then breaks magnetic containment and burrows through six to eight feet of steel reinforced concrete and M-16s won't work on him, what are you going to do?

You don't dare call me, nobody talked to me before hand.

#Cetacians whales, chrystals and Atlantis.

Yes from the spiritweb, there is a direct possability that the Atlantians were once fourth dimensional beings and had changed to third dimension beings, by setteling here on Earth?

This would make some crystal use and the employmnet of crystals almost an addiction factor.

I mean like they had complete crystal forest, time travel ports, space travel, all founded and based on the firestone orb.

Dr. Fred Bell of Malibu Beach Calif, directs this technology at Pyradine Corp.

$A person will do what a person is prompted to do.

I made that turn onto the old highway South of Okanogan Washinton looked up on the hill and the little critter who I had tried to reach for months before materialized right out of the air in a flash.

The effect was like seeing a photo flash bulb go off and I had this little fella engrained at the back of my eye for about five minutes.

This was a good meeting, the little guy just poped in to say got your message hope all's is doing well.

Of course, I would make a bid for a public ambassador for offworld beings, what else would I do, if knowing E.T.s due my said connection is a second nature to me now?

&There is some bitterness about the lost time.

If they file sute, then they file, however you all know if this occurs, it will have to be in closed chambers, don't you?

>I close with an adult and child casting power cast, from the hands.

They are shaking bushes at over thirty feet with only the power shot from their hands.

To The Swordsman, they are not certan if held in some witches, of exceptional caliber, there is also a Wizzrd gene.

A wizzard is not a witch.

They are like dynamos from other dimensions and not to be trifeled with.

I see I have left vast amounts of questions still unanswered.

More had made the inteligent postulate, "Daniel' what if someone were to be able to costruct false realites and then be able to use these false realities, as escape pods"?

I both reaspect and fear More...With that i.q. of hers.

Intrest in gentics, physics, which she is really good at, other intrest.

And the intro into Ong's Hat, "You must understand, that sex is not just sex"!?

I would say that many questions are raised far more than similar to"Hi I'm Glenn Camble, or John Titor, uuk uk uk"

Anybody on this BBS, uf Art's, got the technolgy of a balance board, that will get me back of the twentys in the future"?

You see Titor's displacement machine suffered what is known as a random quantum flux spike.So particles burnt out this parti..."Oh shut up now"!

To TTA, no I don't project.

I could litteraly blow you out of the water, if I wanted to, however don't project, the way your saying?

Good luck to you and that beautiful lady.

Note if you go to Mexico, down to some of the rural villages that NPR just did a story on the Mexican Rural witches, drop in and say Hi! to them.

Take a care package down to the such as a few household goods and items that they might not have?

Listen to what they say, however don't cosort with the bad witches?

....And More is a beautiful rachorse, standing sixteen hands high, dreanched with sweat, line and sinue.

On this leading someone from the crowd shouts, "She is the finest mare of all".

Dare I diddle inback of something like that, within the stall?

Most expierneced handlers would never dare dream of something such as ,....Darby's dinner...........??

happy.gif
Happy trails to you untill we meet again..,
Happy trails to you,.. keep smileing untill then.
Happy trails to you,.... untill' we meet... again?!

.....What He Said....

Creedo,

Your thoughts should be locked in solitary confinement, along with suing your brains for non support!

Your genetic junkyard of mutated and tear away chromosomes is unfit for any purpose beyond scientific study! Not to mention your severe delusions of social adequacy! as time passes you will come to find out that the pimple on your tush was really a brain tumor all along!

I've come across decomposing animal carcasses that are less offensive than you are! You are one of the vilest maggots to ever bore holes in carrion!

Oh yes!!! I've have encountered your kind hiding from the world like a COWARD! You think you are connected to the world and have some profound impact and decision making on the whole of mankind! I DON'T SEE YOU MAKING ANY GOOD IMPACT TOWARDS TIME TRAVEL! You just play along in the game and contribute to its ill fate!

Well pretty soon the Venetian blinds are going to close on you and your racket! REST ASSURE! if you abuse the privilege it will be taken away from you. I have angels that guard me around the clock 24/7......................
wink.gif

CAT...