Flu Being Pushed as the Next Fear

PaulaJedi

Rift Surfer
First, the flu vanished.  (Or it was renamed Covid).

Now, news outlets such as fox (which I don't watch. I just saw it pop up on my  phone) are declaring that Covid will be gone by winter and the FLU is the next danger.

How can anyone possibly trust any of this BS?  The flu has always been dangerous to the elderly and those with weak immune systems, but they want masks to  be permanent.

I guarantee you --- middle eastern style face garb will become permanent.  This doesn't make you suspicious in any way?  It doesn't raise a red flag?

Scared people can be controlled.  It has been proven with the Covid BS.  Event 201 was even planned just before this Covid crap.  This is all one big experiment in control and sadly, it is working.  Our freedoms are being removed one by one.  The U.S. Constitution is being ignored.  When the judges are also corrupt, you can basically just toss it in the trash. 

The flu vanishes one year and is now supposedly going to be dangerous the next year?  And the sheep don't find that the least bit odd?  Wow, I thought masks worked (according to them)?  

I wish people would wake up.

I didn't get the flu shot for the first time and I have not  been sick for over a year.  I got sick a lot WITH the flu shot.  I don't wear masks unless I go to the doctor and they demand it.  (I can't walk out.  I do need my annual checkup).

It's so frustrating to see how bad this new administration is controlling the sheep.  And instead of thinking, they will shame you and ban you and cancel you.  Not that I care.

The Reebok store literally told us to GET OUT when we walked in without a mask --- and this is after DeSantis declared we are no longer in a state of emergency.  

(We never were).  I told the sales guy to move to China and we spent our money elsewhere.

In  conclusion, expect more BS because they are bringing the flu back, but will push fear to control you.

Me? Not falling for it.

No mask. No Vaccine. Still alive. 

I agree with you on some of your points, and also understand where you're coming from. But also be aware that what you're seeing in the media is all pantomime, and the "conspiracy theorists" are closer to the truth than anyone else. According to these true investigative journalists (AKA the "conspiracy theorists"), President Trump signed the Insurrection Act before leaving DC. That means the "new administration" is actually the U.S. military. While the price of gasoline and cost of living may be going up, this is all a charade and might only be temporary.

[QUOTE='Classicalfan626]I agree with you on some of your points, and also understand where you're coming from. But also be aware that what you're seeing in the media is all pantomime, and the "conspiracy theorists" are closer to the truth than anyone else. According to these true investigative journalists (AKA the "conspiracy theorists"), President Trump signed the Insurrection Act before leaving DC. That means the "new administration" is actually the U.S. military. While the price of gasoline and cost of living may be going up, this is all a charade and might only be temporary.
[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right.  Trump WAS quoted saying he wanted people to see how bad this administration would be.  Is there any place we can see if the Insurrection Act was signed?

Trump seems a bit quiet about the vaccine, but has in no way told us what is really in it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Is there any place we can see if the Insurrection Act was signed?
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I don't know of one yet. I'm pretty sure Trump did it in secret, anyway.

The thing that gets me is why would Trump let so many people get affected?  People are dying, being imprisoned, and going broke all around the world because of the weakened ( appearance ?) of the United States.   IDK, I am leaning towards Ron DeSantis these days, and if he runs for President, believe I would vote for him ( not Trump ).

Also, why would Trump allow the Chinese to expand their global influence, and establishing strategic positioning around the world? Once it is done, would be very difficult to make them retract what they've built.   

I agree Kerr. By not pursuing the insurrection act, the guy we trusted, Trump, handed us over to all enemies on a silver platter. They are using viruses to control us and even China is making threats to use more viruses as a biological weapon. Trump could have stopped this with one stroke of a pen. I will never understand.

I think that there will be sheep that will wear masks indefinitely, especially if MSM convinces all of them that this is a more dangerous flu. 

MSM is simply one big propaganda machine. 

There has been no other mention of the flu.  Sometimes, I think they throw out news stories as experiments, and people didn't fall for this one. 

Not many even bat an eye when we tell them the flu vanished.  I believe the flu tests were made to be duds and they simply renamed the flu Covid. 

And there is more recent evidence that it was developed in the Wuhan lab.  (You can do a search and find it).  The moral of the story is to live as healthy as possible, get sunshine, and don't trust any government.  That is the key to survival. 

@KerrTexas & @PaulaJedi - I actually think Trump is still worthy of trust. I strongly believe that he did sign the Insurrection Act. Think about all the repercussions that would be facing Trump had he made his signing of the act public! My fellow patriots, stop watching political videos on YouTube, as the site suppresses real information and deletes videos that are not in line with the left-wing agenda. Big tech is communist!!

'PaulaJedi][USER=24269]@Classicalfan626[/USER] If he did sign the Insurrection Act said:
Yes, and no. There's a dual presidency in the US. Biden (or whoever is his double or clone) is in charge of some specific administrative policies, while Trump is in charge of the military, law enforcement, and some other things. That's what I understand.

'Classicalfan626][USER=20265]@KerrTexas[/USER] & [USER=21172]@PaulaJedi[/USER] - I actually think Trump is still worthy of trust. I strongly believe that he [I]did[/I] sign the Insurrection Act. Think about all the repercussions that would be facing Trump had he made his signing of the act public! My fellow patriots said:
 Just wait because XYZ[/I] .... sorry, , waiting isn't going to cut it.   Ask Bibi.      

Suggestion;  Read this ... 

The Population Bomb

@KerrTexas - I was just assuming you were because from the sources I'm aware of, including Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes (both of which can be found on Bit Chute), I believe that at least some of what you're saying is clearly not the case. Ask yourself this: Why would Trump let the Left get away with stealing the election from him after he's done so much to help the U.S. and the rest of the world? It just doesn't make any sense.

I'm curious to know where you get your sources, and not something that was published decades ago like the book you provided a link for.

'Classicalfan626][USER=20265]@KerrTexas[/USER] - I was just assuming you were because from the sources I'm aware of said:
If you read the book, it would make sense, despite the date of publication.  In conjunction with other materials, they illuminate a road map of the future. 

Good question, why would Trump let the left get away with solidifying their power base?  

You made the claim he signed the insurrection act before leaving office, secretly, so, YOU prove it.   

You know, people were posting THAT and numerous other 'real things'  that were actually BS on Parler.   None of which turned out to have any validity in fact.  

You go ahead and wait.  

I won't.   ?

I don't believe the posts have gone off-topic and locking it to avoid continuing the discussion, really?  

The discussion is still under the umbrella of what the OP wrote in the original post.   This is a discussion forum, which includes discussing opposite sides of an issue.  Which is what is taking place in this thread.  

'PaulaJedi]This is all one big experiment in control and sadly said:
LoL.  That's a funny  comment.  Convince you it's real? You mean like...

Israel is being pummeled with rockets by Hamas? The Russians are moving troops along the Ukrainian Border?  China is exerting influence to establish an air base on an island 1200 miles from Hawaii? That illegal aliens are streaming across the borders and clogging up our Hospitals along the border and putting a strain on our resources? Or that owner-operators of trucks in California have been put out of business? Or that gas is as high as 10/gallon in some places?  That people are losing their jobs & homes?  Lumber prices have quadrupled? 

None of that is real?  

And I am aware that you have stated your opinion, as I have stated mine.  

Trump did NOT sign any insurrection act before leaving office and the military is NOT running this country as you claimed. 

I'm with Paula that the whole Plandemic was a big experiment in control and sadly, it IS working.  Our freedoms ARE being removed one by one.  The U.S. Constitution IS being ignored.  The justice system IS corrupt.  

But, as I said, you go ahead and wait for Trump to save the day.  

It's really quite odd.  If you search for "2021 flu season" you will see everyone agreed that the flu disappeared.  Then, I read an article saying the next flu is going to be dangerous, and now not a whole lot.   I really think they test all of us by putting out news pieces and seeing if we react.  Here is a sample. NBC...

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/after-year-virtually-no-flu-scientists-worry-next-season-could-n1266534

And nobody asks WHY? It isn't odd to the sheep at all?  

To tie in the previous conversation, what does this have to do with Trump?  All of this began while Trump was in office.  I am not blaming him, but some of us feel betrayed that he is allowing this to happen and is still pushing the vaccine as well.  I don't trust this vaccine.  Why is he promoting it?  (see "desk" at www.donaldjtrump.com).

Didn't Trump find it odd that the flu disappeared, or does he know what is going on?  Our biggest question is WHY.  WHY.  WHY is greed and evil so strong that people are willing to destroy humanity?

'PaulaJedi]It's really quite odd.  If you search for "2021 flu season" you will see everyone agreed that the flu disappeared.  Then said:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/after-year-virtually-no-flu-scientists-worry-next-season-could-n1266534[/URL]

And nobody asks WHY? It isn't odd to the sheep at all?  

To tie in the previous conversation, what does this have to do with Trump?  All of this began while Trump was in office.  I am not blaming him, but some of us feel betrayed that he is allowing this to happen and is still pushing the vaccine as well.  I don't trust this vaccine.  Why is he promoting it?  (see "desk" at www.donaldjtrump.com).

Didn't Trump find it odd that the flu disappeared, or does he know what is going on?  Our biggest question is WHY.  WHY.  WHY is greed and evil so strong that people are willing to destroy humanity?
The same thing polish government elites said polish prime minister Mathew Morawiecki that virus is in retreat.

I skipped the flu shot for the first time in years and only got a small cold this year. I survived the flu season.  Incidentally, my son  brought the cold home from school, all while wearing a mask and social distancing.  What does that tell you? The sheep won't listen to me. They want the security blankets on their faces. 

So, I await this next season to see how much fear mongering the CDC is going to do.  

I heard in Poland there are very high police mandates prizes for not wearing a mask.

We really don't have a choice. We could regret something if we rebel against elites. They are able to take away our money. Who knows what American and chinese government are planning Agenda 2030 in the future. I guess we have to obey them or else who knows police will be brutal such as militia or gestapo during NSDAP and USSR eras.