Georgia Guidestones attacked

Maybe hard to know, ya would think there has to be some reaction whether planned or not.
They could have sleeper cells start to burn churches or people that got into government work to start erasing whole databases of people’s Social Security Number.

Those evil people have put a pistol to the side of the head of every American, With those Demonic Edicts they had carved into those slabs of stone.

Those ASS**les are Disrupters. In my “A” School we were also taught (CBR) Chemical, Biological,and Radiological Warfare. Those Videos were just Horrible, especially Hemorganic Fever when a person starts hemoraging from all their bodily orifices. Uhhh, nerve agents. That’s what this COVID-19 stuff is all about.

you ever been to a walmart and see all those containers behind just sitting there they serve no purpose.

nobody ever goes in them. if they are for extra storage why do some of them have shipping seals that have never been opened. It would suck to find out that China never had to launch their ICBM’s at us because the were already across our country behind every Walmart, all they had to do was trigger them remotel.

No problem at all! :)
Cool this is they way to respond Back.

2 years At TTI have you learned any science that you could share with a Novice?

I want to travel out of body until I feel comfortable enough to try it in a different manner.

maybe you have learned to generate magnetic fields in your 2 years around here?

Cool this is they way to respond Back.

2 years At TTI have you learned any science that you could share with a Novice?

I want to travel out of body until I feel comfortable enough to try it in a different manner.

maybe you have learned to generate magnetic fields in your 2 years around here?
  1. Of course there are quite a handful of ways to respond to positive actions. Nevertheless, your way of responding was perfectly acceptable.
  2. Do you want to go time traveling? If you do, I'll tell you this: I haven't learned too much science in my years at TTI, but I would advise you to seek help from extraterrestrials (also known as ETs or aliens). As long as they're a friendly ET race, you should be guided in the right direction.

Notes:

1. Despite numerous media portrayals, not all ETs are bad, in fact, from my experience through the years, I believe most of them are good, even the ones in our galaxy.
  2. If either all or most ETs were evil, the human race would've been completely destroyed a long time ago!
  3. As of recent knowledge, I also have this advice: beware the grays and the reptilians! Those ET races are over 90% evil.
  4. While I've known all along that most reptilians were evil, I wasn't too convinced that it was the same case with the grays until very recently.

I hope all this helps! :)