Gravity Research Update

Hey E, do you use your computer to manage/build/design schematics?

There are a number of open source tools available for linux,

Kicad - Kicad is an open source (GPL) software for the creation of electronic schematic diagrams and printed circuit board artwork.

Open Circuit Design - A suite of tools, VLSI layout editor, extraction, and DRC tool, circuit drawing and schematic capture tool, switch-level digital circuit simulator , circuit netlist comparison (LVS) and netlist conversion tool, printed circuit board layout editor.

gEDA Open source "Electronic Design Automation tools". This one runs on more platforms (unix etc).

There are also "Open Hardware" initiatives where you can start a project, and the public can contribute research, design, review, give suggestions, etc.

http://www.openhardware.net/
http://www.openhardwarefoundation.org/

bogz

Hey E, do you use your computer to manage/build/design schematics?

The schematic part I do in my head. As you can see the designs are very simple to visualize. But for the circuit board layout artwork, I use a program on my computer. I have tried a lot of programs and the one I find easiest to use for printed circuit boards is by Andreas Waldherr.

PCB Editor

His program allows me to create a positive which I print out on clear acetate. Then I use a darkroom type setup to expose a specially coated PCB with my positive and a blacklight. Once I have the positive, it usually only takes about a half hour to get the finalized printed circuit board. All etched an ready to drill.

The presensitized circuit boards I use are by MG Chemicals. With their boards you get excellent professional looking results.

MG Chemicals

Based on what you've discovered (or what you know), is there any way to make a reverse Tesla Coil (or a device of that similar nature) to work as described? If not, could a reverse Tesla Coil have some other usage?

Even if you aren't sure, throw me a guess. I'm working practically blindfolded on this one.

Rusty

Based on what you've discovered (or what you know), is there any way to make a reverse Tesla Coil (or a device of that similar nature) to work as described? If not, could a reverse Tesla Coil have some other usage?

The main problem is that you would need a continuous supply of lightning bolts. But the tesla coil still would not work in reverse. The unique operation of the tesla coil seems to be due to an interaction going on between gravity and the electric field. If a large current is present, such as would be with a lightning bolt, then the gravity-electric field interaction would be lost. It almost seems that the tesla coil operates the way it does because time only flows one way.

Well, if I take what you say as truth, the unit could work if the object it was attached to was not travelling forwards in time, but backwards. Ignoring this little point, what usage could short, high powered currents have? Even if you aren't sure, I'll take your best guesses.

correct me if i am wrong, but doesent a tesla coil take energy and multiply it? so would it be sufficient to say that a reverse tesla coil would only serve as a resistor of some sorts? in other words a reverse tesla coil would turn high power into low power.

ruthless

The circuit board you chose is more than you need for this project. Radio Shack has a smaller version that just might be perfect for this.

Circuit Board

Also you will need an oscilloscope and an accelerometer sensor to monitor the gravity waves.

Rusty

Well, if I take what you say as truth, the unit could work if the object it was attached to was not travelling forwards in time, but backwards.

Only if our assumptions about time are correct. Personally I don't believe we have gathered enough information about how the various fields behave under the influence of time.

what usage could short, high powered currents have? Even if you aren't sure, I'll take your best guesses.

What you describe is what I was using to create thrust on diamagnetic materials. It falls into the domain of the Lorentz force.

I have a really good update here:

First I'll start with my gravity pulse generator. Just recently I discovered how to turn the gravity pulses into gravity waves. Just looking at the pulse width gave me an idea that I might be able to stimulate gravity waves at this particular pulse width. Since it does appear that the slope of the gravity pulses is critical to their formation. So I pulled an old waveform generator off the shelf that I had built about 15 years ago. The frequency of the waveform generator was only good up to around 100 kilohertz. I figured I needed a frequency around 500 kilohertz. So I just added a smaller capacitor in the frequency control circuit to give me the higher bandwidth. That worked out perfectly. The day finally came when I hooked up my waveform generator to the big copper metal ring I was using to emit the gravity pulses. I was interested mainly in triangle waves because the slope is nice and linear. At the 500 kilohertz anticipated spot I got nothing. So I gradually turned the frequency down. At around 100 kilohertz I was getting a very strong and continuous gravity wave emission from my copper ring. I tried this with a sine wave too. That works equally well. I think this was about three months ago. I spent some time designing a custom built triangle wave generator. I'm able to get up to around 800 kilohertz output from this generator. The reason I am using triangle waves instead of sine waves is because it is easier to design a variable frequency triangle wave generator.

DSC00033.JPG

Along the way in my experimentation I found an additional way to hookup the triangle wave generator to the big copper ring. I'm running the output of the generator through a 47 micro henry primary coil on a five to one ratio transformer. After the transformer I have a variable 25 ohm resistor which is then connected to ground. The secondary of the transformer is connected to the big copper ring with the other end of the secondary going to ground. I get a gravity wave output swing of minus 1.5 to plus 1.5 gees. Although the accelerometer sensor I am using is not calibrated for use at the frequency I am using. The actual amplitude of the gravity waves probably is a bit higher since most sensors will degrade in amplitude performance outside the frequency range they are guaranteed to be accurate within. I did some checking and found out that my accelerometer sensor is capable of recording an oscillation up to around a megahertz. So onward I proceeded with my experimentation.

DSC00034.JPG

About a month ago I was playing around with the controls on my triangle wave generator. I happened to notice an interesting anomaly. When I shifted the ground plane of the triangle wave in the negative direction, the frequency increased by almost 15 percent. I had done this before, but it actually occurred to me that the frequency was not supposed to change when I did that. Just to make sure that it was not some glitch in my electronics, I decided to investigate further. So I disconnected the big copper ring to remove the simultaneous gravity waves. Then I tried the ground plane shift with just the triangle wave being generated. This time there was no frequency change. That kind of ruled out that is was my electronics that was causing it. So the gravity waves have to be present for the frequency change to occur. I paid a bit more attention to the gravity waves now. The gravity waves seemed to decrease slightly in amplitude during the frequency increase. Of course it appears that there was some kind of reaction going on that required a change in the dimension of time to be present to ensure complete mathematical balance. So the changing EM wave ground plane coupled with the declining gravity wave amplitude was acting as a substitute to balance the forward increase in the time flow rate. Mother nature succeeded in creating time by finding a substitute for negative time. Please be aware that this is my interpretation. There may be other ways to perceive this. Ok it is my strong belief that only the nuclear forces are capable of producing time. I believe that I have accessed the weak force on the electron. The reaction that I am seeing is a weak nuclear force reaction.

EM time change

Obviously my mind thinks up a way to amplify this effect. I built an electronic control to simulate the mechanical potentiometer. I would describe it as a ramp generator that repeats in a continuous fashion. I could control the frequency of the ramp generation. With the addition of that electronic control, I feel I can now safely say that my generator now qualifies as a weak nuclear force generator. Of course I made it with positive and negative ramp control. So it has the ability to either increase the flow of time or decrease the flow of time. This almost qualifies as a real time machine. Anybody got a definition for what qualifies as a real time machine? Because I don't think I am that far way from developing one. Further experimentation has revealed that I am not influencing the flow of time for normal time keeping devices. But my device does change the EM wave frequency of my triangle wave generator. I am curious to see if it will alter the frequency of other EM wave generators in the general area. This is going to be some of my next experiments.

Also I need to design and build a very high impedance magnetic probe to monitor the magnetic wave. I've tried to measure this before, but introducing any magnetic inductor type of material close to the electronic circuit disrupts and stops the gravity wave production. The inductor in the circuit is very critical. Too much deviance and poof, no gravity waves. I know that bismuth is invisible to the magnetic field and will measure zero on a metal detector. So I may try and use bismuth in an attempt to design a high impedance magnetic pickup.

But for right now this experiment is begging me for a mathematical description. Because this is a Unified Field Theory concept. Looks just like simple algebra to me. What do you guys think?

i think its very interesting. im rooting for ya, i just hope that you havent done all of this, only to find out there was something out of whack.

When I shifted the ground plane of the triangle wave in the negative direction, the frequency increased by almost 15 percent. I had done this before, but it actually occurred to me that the frequency was not supposed to change when I did that. Just to make sure that it was not some glitch in my electronics, I decided to investigate further. So I disconnected the big copper ring to remove the simultaneous gravity waves. Then I tried the ground plane shift with just the triangle wave being generated. This time there was no frequency change. That kind of ruled out that is was my electronics that was causing it.

The copper loop acts as an inductor and should change the frequency, since your circuit seems to be just a LRC circuit anyway. I'd recommend finding the inductance of the loop & calculate the change in resonant frequency of the circuit before jumping to conclusions about "gravity waves". Another way to convince people that you're actually making gravity waves is to get a high speed camera, then drop small objects of known mass and varying materials (e.g. iron, wood, rubber, etc.), and check if they're attracted or repelled by the coil as they fall. Placing a yardstick or similar thing behind the falling object, and another on the floor to measure horizontal path deviation, should allow you to measure the force exerted on the object, if any. If it's just EM induction, as many suspect it is, only the conductive objects will be affected in this way. The burden of proof is upon you.

Timelord

The copper loop acts as an inductor and should change the frequency, since your circuit seems to be just a LRC circuit anyway.

The large copper loop is connected to the output of the secondary. The secondary side of the transformer is an open circuit. In my particular application I would lean toward the copper ring as acting like a capacitor. In my trial and error attempt to determine the ideal size of that ring, I came up with a diameter of 16 inches as allowing the highest amplitude gravity waves. Larger diameters cause the amplitude to drop again. The only other thing at that diameter to allow an increase was mass. Up to what appears to be a stopping point, peaking at plus or minus 1.6 gees. But I have also touched the large copper ring during operation and that does also add to the amplitude. So I don't know if there is an upper mass limit. But I do have a measured value of L for the secondary side of the coil. That value is 4.2 millihenries. As for R, since the circuit is open, R would be infinity. As I stated earlier the turns ratio of the transformer was five to one. I don't have an optimum turns ratio. I just stopped at five to one, because it looked like I was getting a good output there. Since this is a spinoff of a tesla coil I suspect you could use tesla coil math to explore the secondary side of the coil. But I couldn't find anything scientifically solid to use as far as tesla coil math goes. But if you are curious as to why I am exploring this angle, take a look at what appears to be a gravity field output from my tesla coil:

My tesla coil

I also have a video of actual wooden objects attracting each other as well if you're interested. Or wood being attracted to metal. But in the previous particular application, the gravity waves oscillate about a zero point. So the wave is acting like a pushpull wave. No real gravity effect at all. It is my goal to eventually create this gravity effect without using a spark gap as used in my tesla coil. But along the way as you can see I come across an anomaly that I do think is of extremely high importance. Accessing the dimension of time just like it was an ingrediant for soup.

I do believe anyone could easily reproduce this time wave anomaly. The triangle waves could just as easily come from any commercially available function generator. But there has to be independant control over voltage and current outputs as well as having the ability to shift the ground plane. If anyones interested I can post info on my particular triangle wave generator.

As you can see in the first pic I have some added components piggybacked into my triangle wave generator. That is the electronic control that I substituted for my potentiometer. Today I think I got lucky and observed a new anomaly. With the generator left running with a negative time ramp, I think I actually induced an oscillation into time itself. When I switched over the generator from electronic ramp control to manual contol, I noticed that the frequency was still changing on my scope. It would go up way over 500 kilohertz and then slowly drop back down to less than one kilohertz. It wasn't supposed to do that. So I turned it off, waited about 30 seconds and then turned it back on. The time oscillation was still there. I had been hoping to make an observation like this. I suspect that what is going on is that by using the weak force at a resonant frequency, I induced an oscillation into the strong force. But I don't have a way to turn it off once the strong force oscillation gets going. So I have to proceed with caution. Luckily the time oscillation dissipated after a couple of hours. Or I probably wouldn't have been able to make this reply.

Einstein,

further info:

The schem design I posted, would seemingly produce "heat" within the circuit, but it would also produce a 'gravitational string' or 'g-string'. I recognized your schematic diagram in your picture and got this from the archives. It has been "laying around" and never worked on for the last 25 years. It is said that this circuit would also "pull energy out of the aether"(out of nothing). I dont know but it looks eerrily similiar to your schematic diagram. hmmm..

what do you think?

Pro7

I looked over your schematic and all it looks like to me is that it appears to be a tri phase oscillator. This is something that you might use to feed a three phase motor. It all depends on what you use the load resistance for.

I was thinking over my present design, and it actually is starting to look like I have created a new type of electronic component where mass comes into play as a variable. That component being the 16 inch copper ring.

Here is a simplified schematic of the present design I am working with.

DSC00037.JPG

But for right now this experiment is begging me for a mathematical description. Because this is a Unified Field Theory concept. Looks just like simple algebra to me. What do you guys think?

If you can solve a dynamics problem with simple algebra have at it. But simple algebra can't actually solve a dynamics problem in a useful way. For example, solve Zeno's Paradox using simple algebra.

Something seems to be telling me that Newton invented the calculus to solve just this sort of problem - dynamics.

If you can thereafter solve a quantum field equation situation without differentials, a del operator (at a minumum), vector analysis and no reference to Einstein's field equations while using simple algebra in 3D+1 dimensions I'd sure like to see it.

A tri phase oscilliator. interesting.

Well whatever it is, its fascinating!

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Darby

If you can solve a dynamics problem with simple algebra have at it. But simple algebra can't actually solve a dynamics problem in a useful way. For example, solve Zeno's Paradox using simple algebra.

I really have to ask why you would even consider this to be a dynamics problem? And did you mean Zeno's paradox? (which one?) or the Zero paradox? I would definitely feel more at home explaining the zero paradox using simple logic.

If you can thereafter solve a quantum field equation situation without differentials, a del operator (at a minumum), vector analysis and no reference to Einstein's field equations while using simple algebra in 3D+1 dimensions I'd sure like to see it.

I wouldn't dare try to make a description that way. There appear to be four fields covarying with one another. I'm not willing to make the assumption that these four fields are made up of time and length. The observable interaction so far just looks like a recipe.

Einstein,

Zeno's Paradox re. The Tortoise and Achilles.

Of course your problem is a problem in dynamics. It involves a field - a field that has varying strength, density, etc. Variation is change - dynamics. You even related it as "four fields co-varying".

Simple algebra can't efficiently handle problems of this nature.

Back