Hello, I'm John Titor

Huh? Were you talking to our impostor? I never said Titor was Italian. LOL. He said he was American.
lol It's right there! I guess only the chosen ones can see the code... :ROFLMAO: :roflmao:

lol It's right there! I guess only the chosen ones can see the code...
What if it isn't BS? What if it is actually real? What if your statement is true?
Just as a thought exercise, consider this;

What if you discovered a large body of strong evidence (arguably proof) of time travel? And what if it came in the form of information rather than something tangible? What if you could show the whole world any time you like? What if there was a down side to it? What if it came at a personal cost, as well as at a cost to many others?

How would you handle it?

The idea of proof of time travel sounds awesome. It could serve as hope for the future of our species, as something to look forward to, a reason to get our act together. Why not, right?

Well, if it came in the form of something intangible that required an analytical mindset, it would be worthless in regard to all those who are of lesser intellect or are unable to think past their own ego. It would be a waste of time to even try to explain it to them. They already have their minds made up and would reject anything short of a man in a sports car materializing out of thin air. Never mind getting them to accept that it may not work like it does in the movies. They already know everything.

And what if it came at a cost? What if showing the world meant that you would die? What if it meant others would die, simply because it would cause an upset in regard to the philosophical and religious and/or political structure in which whole civilizations were based?

Would it be worth it?

I suppose it may be. All those who would get upset and fight over it would cancel themselves out, thus leaving the rest of us to carry on unimpeded by those who stifle our progression. It could have the effect of culling the herd, so to speak, ...separating the wheat from the chaff.

Would it be worth sacrificing your own life in exchange for the betterment of billions as an ultimate long term result?

Does humanity even deserve such a thing?

When I read statements like yours I am inclined to say 'no'.

lol It's right there! I guess only the chosen ones can see the code... :ROFLMAO: :roflmao:
Silly boy!! Please re-read my post. Here's the quote:

""Informations" was the giveaway for me. LOL..and principals instead of principles... and yes, Titor wasn't Italian."

Note the word WASN'T.

See? I know he's not Italian. If he was, I'd order a pizza from the future.

:ROFLMAO:

Silly boy!! Please re-read my post. Here's the quote:""Informations" was the giveaway for me. LOL..and principals instead of principles... and yes, Titor wasn't Italian."
Note the word WASN'T.

See? I know he's not Italian. If he was, I'd order a pizza from the future.

:ROFLMAO:
I was talking about the impostor the whole time, not Titor. :rolleyes:

What if it isn't BS? What if it is actually real? What if your statement is true?
What are you talking about? My statement is true!
I AM reading through the codes. You'd know if you had gotten the whole message. I know it's missing a piece, but I've read it before it went AWOL.

What are you talking about? My statement is true!I AM reading through the codes. You'd know if you had gotten the whole message. I know it's missing a piece, but I've read it before it went AWOL.
Then why does your statement appear as if you are ridiculing?
Perhaps you'd like to share what you're reading?

What if you discovered a large body of strong evidence (arguably proof) of time travel? And what if it came in the form of information rather than something tangible? What if you could show the whole world any time you like? What if there was a down side to it? What if it came at a personal cost, as well as at a cost to many others?
The problem you don't seem to understand is reality. In our reality something has to be tangible so that it can be verified. Information can be both tangible and intangible. Tangible information would be something that can be physically demonstrated to be fact. Hearsay is something that is not tangible. So far you have not given us any tangible evidence for your story.
A method does exist to verify if you are John Titor. Why have you not chosen to use the established verification procedure? (maybe you don't even know what that procedure is)

Then why does your statement appear as if you are ridiculing?Perhaps you'd like to share what you're reading?
I AM sharing, as I AM writing.
It appears as mockery to those who don't possess the key to decrypt my words.

The problem you don't seem to understand is reality. In our reality something has to be tangible so that it can be verified.
Not necessarily. Proofs can be obtained through reason, logic... which is the case in what I am seeing.

Information can be both tangible and intangible. Tangible information would be something that can be physically demonstrated to be fact.
Indeed. What I am dealing with is more like information derived from observable fact and verified through deductive reasoning.

Hearsay is something that is not tangible. So far you have not given us any tangible evidence for your story.
Not yet. Perhaps I never will. Maybe I already have.

A method does exist to verify if you are John Titor. Why have you not chosen to use the established verification procedure? (maybe you don't even know what that procedure is)
Once again, I feel it necessary to reiterate my position. I am not so much claiming to be John Titor. I am trying to figure it out and confirm it as much or more so than you are. First of all, Titor is a fictitious name, thus we must first define that. As I already mentioned, whoever wrote those posts claimed the name of John Titor, which is apparently a cryptic reference to my identity in the context of my life's circumstances that also corresponds to a number of other such references.
Thus since the person posting as Titor spoke in first person as Titor, and it is a cryptic reference to me, then I am by order of reason, Titor. But I am not willing to accept that so easily. It is not definitive. It does not mean that I am the same person. It could be me or someone speaking about me in code.

What do you think message 177 means when it says " I am John Titor", then corrects and says "I am the man you know as John Titor"? It is an ambiguous statement differentiating him from someone (probably me) and arguably in the context of this very conversation.

I will try to give you a hypothetical example to demonstrate the logic in the things I have been experiencing. It may help you better understand.

If I were to say to you that " You look good in khakis and Tuesday pizza", you would dismiss it as a nonsensical statement, maybe accuse me of being crazy or gay or something. It makes no sense, ...yet.

A month later on a Tuesday you are wearing khakis and have just arrived home after a long day. Your wife has made a pizza and has it sitting on the kitchen counter for you. You put a few pieces on a plate and walk toward the dining room table. On your trek you trip and fall, spilling pizza all over your clean khakis.

Suddenly you remember my statement and deduce that I must have somehow known of this event ahead of time. You have just watched after the fact knowledge travel to a before the fact point in time.

If you were to try to explain it to someone, they would not believe you, nor could you prove it. But you observed the fact of me saying this to you, even though you did not record it and therefore have no tangible proof of the circumstances. By order of reason, the odds and uniqueness of the circumstances, the accidental nature of it, and because it was preconception, you have conclusive evidence of information traveling backward. From your perspective, it is 'proof' of 'time travel'.

Okay, now take that same scenario and switch a verbal statement with a written one. That is what I am looking at. And there is a lot of it.

I hope that helps you better understand. If I need to further clarify, please engage, ...lets analyze this. Because I really want to try to figure this out.

I really want to try to figure this out.
I think you've already decided what you want to believe.I imagine that if I looked hard enough, I could find cryptic references to my life and circumstances in the collective works of Jan and Stan Berenstain - That doesn't mean the stuff they've written has any any special connection to me... But it could, you know, because I want to believe and "figure it all out as much as you do".

In everything I've ever seen you talk about, your story has never progressed and there's always someone or something to blame for keeping you in the dark. You've claimed to be investigating and trying to figure this out for some time, but despite being able to fire off paragraph after paragraph of arguments and analogies to fit your claims, those claims and analogies never progress past their current point. Seems like you've taken this as far as it can go - Time to introduce the next chapter or fix the broken record.

Cosmo,

Your pointless rhetoric is not helping any.

Posts like these ARE me trying to progress it further. I am trying to start a dialogue, trying to put things into perspective before continuing. But if you are unwilling to take an intelligent approach, if you are unwilling to think beyond your own preconceptions, it is pointless. This is not as simple as me showing you a time machine. It requires actually thinking and analyzing beyond the norm. Intellectual laziness will get us nowhere.

I find it interesting how you are so quick to dismiss and criticize before even indulging. Why not even consider it? Hmmm?

Is your attention span so short that unless someone is here with a DeLorean and a flux capacitor in your face, you get bored and it isn't worth discussing?

You don't accept what you have not yet examined? How does that work?

If you are unwilling to consider the reality of time travel, then why do you even have this site? What is the point? ...to lure people to be ridiculed and dismissed?

You express that you don't want me to leave. You erase the link I posted to take this elsewhere beyond your control. Yet when I stick around instead, you ridicule me? WTF, bro? Do you just want to control the conversation for some strange reason?

How do you expect me to be open about it if the result will be ridicule and dismissal? Because I can just as well go elsewhere. Perhaps I should, no?

Further, ...

As I have already stated, I am somewhat hesitant to reveal things because of the particularly volitile nature of the circumstances I am dealing with. I wasn't kidding the other day in what I said in our private conversation.

This is serious.

I hope that helps you better understand. If I need to further clarify, please engage, ...lets analyze this. Because I really want to try to figure this out.
I see perfectly that you are accepting elements in the story as pertaining to you. Plain and simple, that is not a tangible basis for reality. The story has been shown to be a complete work of fiction. Those are real facts. Those facts are tangible. Anyone could easily prove that even the weight of a laser pointer creating a bent beam of light would be impossible to hold onto. These real facts demonstrate deception by the author of the story. There is nothing in the story that could be considered tangible. What if you could demonstrate that those elements in the story do relate to you? It still would make no difference. Because then the rest of us would see something we all would call coincidence. Is it a coincidence that both you and I have 5 fingers on each hand? Everyone has a certain number of coincidental commonalities with everyone else. It wouldn't surprise me if the average number of coincidental similarities between me and anyone else could be well over 200.
I would say that the story uses those coincidental elements to captivate you. You aren't the only one captivated. There was a time when I wanted to believe the story too. But as time passed elements of the story where scrutinized and analyzed. Facts became apparent that do show the story to be a work of fiction. Just remember facts are tangible to everyone. And coincidence is just something everyone lives with.

Ah, what fun.

Your pointless rhetoric is not helping any.
And your posts are?

Posts like these ARE me trying to progress it further. I am trying to start a dialogue, trying to put things into perspective before continuing. But if you are unwilling to take an intelligent approach, if you are unwilling to think beyond your own preconceptions, it is pointless. This is not as simple as me showing you a time machine. It requires actually thinking and analyzing beyond the norm. Intellectual laziness will get us nowhere.
A dialogue, eh? With whom? People who have no idea what you're talking about? People with whom you refuse to share details of your incredible connections to the John Titor story? Intellectual laziness is all you seem to possess if this is all you're able to produce.

I find it interesting how you are so quick to dismiss and criticize before even indulging. Why not even consider it? Hmmm?
Well, at least SOMETHING going on here is interesting. I considered your claims back in September/October when you were spouting the exact same things in chat that you're saying in here. As I mentioned, NOTHING you're saying has changed from then to now.

Is your attention span so short that unless someone is here with a DeLorean and a flux capacitor in your face, you get bored and it isn't worth discussing?
Span of attention has nothing to do with anything - It's the lack of substance that bores me.

You don't accept what you have not yet examined? How does that work?
We can't examine what we're not shown.

If you are unwilling to consider the reality of time travel, then why do you even have this site? What is the point? ...to lure people to be ridiculed and dismissed?
The subject of time travel is a lot larger than your own thin claims and paranoia/conspiracy complex. The weirdos who end up here with empty lives, emotional problems or a tenuous grasp on reality are a symptom we tolerate, but we do get someone who's actually interesting and entertaining once a blue moon.

You express that you don't want me to leave. You erase the link I posted to take this elsewhere beyond your control. Yet when I stick around instead, you ridicule me? WTF, bro? Do you just want to control the conversation for some strange reason?
The link you posted to your empty WordPress site was removed because it was tied to a couple of posts which you preferred to remain private regarding the username you were using back in October. I don't have a problem with anyone linking to their own site so long as it's in context and appropriate to the situation; if another site can do what we do better then more power to them, go ahead and go there.
I totally want to control the conversation - That's why I have about 200 public posts here since 2012... In my entire time here, I think I've maybe locked 1 or 2 threads? Removed maybe 3 or 4 shitty posts when things got heated or inappropriate... Shit, you got me.

How do you expect me to be open about it if the result will be ridicule and dismissal? Because I can just as well go elsewhere. Perhaps I should, no?
I don't see ridicule here - If you do, go ahead and report the post and I'll take care of it as that's not something I allow. I do allow honest opinions, however contrary to your own those might be, so long as they're not malicious or outright hostile.
You're welcome to go wherever you like - I'm not begging you to stay. What I'm saying is that you should not expect a feedback loop of continuous validation from us - You won't get it, especially if you're not producing anything discussion-worthy.

As I have already stated, I am somewhat hesitant to reveal things because of the particularly volitile nature of the circumstances I am dealing with. I wasn't kidding the other day in what I said in our private conversation.This is serious.
Yes, you keep saying that.
Well, whatever happens I wish you the best of luck. I'll be happy to consider anything NEW you can tell us.

Einstein,

You continue to use the debunking of a video as a basis for discrediting everything else, including what you have not yet examined.

Your position is similar to saying that Krusty the clown is not a natural red head, therefore there is no such thing as a clown with natural red hair. Then when someone suggests they have evidence to the contrary, you do not want to see it, but rather stay focused on Krusty alone.

That doesn't sound very intelligent, especially for someone who calls themselves Einstein.

Why do you not address other points I have made? Why continue focusing on a faux video?

Are you afraid there may actually be some legitimacy to this stuff?

And again, I will reiterate, I AM NOT MAKING A DEFINITIVE CLAIM. I AM TRYING TO ANALYZE AND INTERPRET THINGS WITH REASON IN ORDER TO DETERMINE TRUTH. But we cannot even get to that point if you refuse to indulge and consider any context that differs from your preconceived notions.

Now, if you do not want to discuss it, if you do not want to use your superior intellect to assist me, if this conversation is not welcome here, I can go somewhere else and/or invite others who do to join me.

Cosmo,

Everyone is looking at the Titor saga from a literal and face value perspective. What I see is different, and goes beyond that.

Unless I can get you all to understand this as a first step, then it is pointless to continue. This is why I spend the time explaining the mechanics such as in the above mentioned hypothetical. It is a preparatory step to understanding the rest.

But I can see that this is pointless to even try with you people. You are not open to much of anything. You just want to see a DeLorean, and anything else is BS.

I am not interested in arguing, but rather exploring. It is clear that you have no interest in doing so, and that my time here is time wasted.

Cosmo,Everyone is looking at the Titor saga from a literal and face value perspective. What I see is different, and goes beyond that.
Unless I can get you all to understand this as a first step, then it is pointless to continue. This is why I spend the time explaining the mechanics such as in the above mentioned hypothetical. It is a preparatory step to understanding the rest.

But I can see that this is pointless to even try with you people. You are not open to much of anything. You just want to see a DeLorean, and anything else is BS.

I am not interested in arguing, but rather exploring. It is clear that you have no interest in doing so, and that my time here is time wasted.
Well, again. Good luck in your endeavors. Come back and see us when you have something new to share; until then you're just finding new ways to repeat the same sentiments.

Further,

I am most curious as to how the original posts as posted here were altered from the original, then changed again.

Why would anyone want to do that? What possible motive would there be for such a thing? To obfuscate perhaps? COuld it be that someone here indeed does understand there is something encrypted in them and wants to interfere for some reason?

It is apparent to me there are ulterior motives here. ..and another reason not to participate.

Well, again. Good luck in your endeavors. Come back and see us when you have something new to share; until then you're just finding new ways to repeat the same sentiments.
Actually, I am trying to proceed. But it is more than difficult when anything shared (by me or others) is immediately shot down because it is not a DeLorean.
I think I have said enough.

Goodbye, ...perhaps another day.

Son, what are you talking about?

Your words are as empty as the website you posted. It's very dificult to even acknowledge what the hell you are talking about.