Hey! It is fantastic!!!

Hello, I am new here and I am interested in fictional and non-fictional science surrounding time travel, time travel theory, claims, hoaxes and the subject in general. Thank you for putting this site together.

Hello, I am new here and I am interested in fictional and non-fictional science surrounding time travel, time travel theory, claims, hoaxes and the subject in general. Thank you for putting this site together.
That's fine ... just collect up all the bibels you have in your house, and your neighbor's houses ... and burn them.

Then we can talk.

Gregoricalogic, that is true, you can not travel into 'your past' because it is really all integrated and co-existent. You should be thinking more along the lines of how it could be possible to manipulate what you perceive as reality in such a way as to initiate (and successfully maintain) an experience in which you are capable of not only perceiving it as 'real', but also interacting and sharing information (bi-directionally). My thinking, and I admit it could be a bit abnormal, is my skepticism that this is actually 'real', when in fact, as we are seemingly incapable of altering historical events, regardless of great effort on our part. Of course, theories exist that attempt to explain this phenomenon, but none of them are proven. Therefore, we can only achieve an experience that we 'assume' to be true. I think the projects are yielding valid data and successful bi-directional transfer of information (a key goal), but concurrently, we are observing either no event line alteration, or, an alteration so minor as to not be measurable. All of these observations, not surprisingly, support the strongest current theory of integration and co-existence (or cyclical existence). In any case, please feel free to examine the photo provided, and compare it to the other original collected at the same moment. Preferably, you should be concerned with angular measurements and size discrepancies which indicate the position of the photographers. The basis of my argument is not to provide any sort of proof, but only to provide a point of study and hopefully initiate interest in this field, as it has already be established that actions will not result in alterations, at least not from our perspective.