"The future ain't what it used to be."

hi

wolf

Timekeeper
Hi i'm new here, just wanted to say hello. I'm interested in time travel obviously and i'd like to start a basic experiment into time related things. Where should i start?

If you want 'underground' timetravel information, i mean the real-deal... search threads containing, 'chronohistorian'. Even darby and RMT couldn't debunk him, his scientific information was water-tight.

Apparently he came through a worm-hole. What is still unknown, however, is whether the worm that built it, is still making them. He never mentioned this in his journal entries.

His thread was so bad, it almost had some edge to it. I miss the glory days of such past TT's here at TTI. At leas they were more creative.

I expecially like the way chrono was on a vital asssignment (which he went through grueling phsyical selection for) to gather historic information...but got called to a intergalatic "war" and they gave ended up giving the assignment to young children as part of their school project.

Priceless!

I believe after a period of time, as this new 'play' on things back-fired....chrono ended up coming back (the war now thoroughly won, at this point).

I say again, PRICELESS!!

chronohistorian
old hand

Reged: 04/06/04

Re: I am from the year 2522 [re: roorichard]
04/28/06 01:47 PM (62.254.64.18) Edit Reply

I will be leaving in a couple of days but I tell you this: In the coming months you may see UN and NATO troops marching through your country to “restore order”.

Many Americans will see this as an invading force and will engage them in combat. The streets of America will run red for many years.

the quote of the day is:

if you can't have your cake and eat it, what is the point in getting cake?

this sig will be changed every few days

That was 3 years ago. "In the coming months" would indicate within 1-2 years. What did i miss?

Such an attitude will guarantee that you're unpopular in any era. Admin, ban please?

I understand your concern. However, let me have a talk with him. We are not ban-happy around here, and the only reason origin was banned immediately was because he was engaged in active, subversive activity aimed at disrupting the forum. I will have a PM discussion with joel.

Thanks,
RMT

sorry brother i had a bad day that "day" specially,"work issues",and yeah i know i acted in a very unrational and stupid way,my excuses to you Mr Wolf and also to Mr Ray whom i respect so much as well as Darby here,i am very aware of what i did and now i feel very bad and very shame /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif,anyhow i hope you can forgive me anytime soon,take care brother wolf and trust me i promess it will never happen again never ever all over this forums ok? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif,thanks for reading me!!!!

Back