I am from the year 2038

I agree with you deeply, A-Aplh_0. The stronger our technology and the way it influences us greater, the more we become stupid, idiotic and selfish just like the 2006 film "Iridocracy" it was a great concept of humanity. Cause, it kinda happens in a way. The President during the same period as the film has an IQ below 98 and has machines to give him game-changers in his role as President. You've been asking for pictures, readers of this thread and here they are.
http://www.littlegus.com/agm-114_hellfire_specifications.htmAs you can see in above link, the picture of future hellfire missile is same as current one.

Moreover it is completely same as yours.

I think you need explanation about this.

And speaking of time machine drawing, it looks some sort of engine or generator.

There is no sign of electrical device in the drawing.

Do you claim that future time mach does not need any electrical scheme?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are a Time Traveler, would you mind providing the Specs of the Time Machine(s) that you use(d) to change time periods?

Also, how often are Witchhunts? With a world engrossed in Religion, it would only be natural superstitions arisen from Religion would be far more commonplace.

Also, This seems to put a damper on you, but when did Five Nights at Freddie's 5 come out? This can clarify if you are a time traveler without subjecting you to answering the question that would benefit the greedy.

Or perhaps give a number of Legal Documents from your world, if you so please.

Nice to read up on the laws years in advance.

Finally: What would happen if somebody were to invent a Time Machine, create the Alias of Bernie Sanders, aligned themselves completely with what the American people want, ran for President, and Completely stopped WW3 from occurring?

If there is a war, it will be over currency regardless of what lie they say caused it. They may try to use the "stage" of the world, but reality is about BRICS

America is divided and a new capitol was set in 2037 and is now Miama, Florida.
Crap! First it was Philadelphia, then it was Washington, DC followed by Omaha. And now you say it's Miami?
Once upon a time it was "First in war, first in peace but last in the American League (the Washington Senators) and now it's the Marlins who are last in the National League?

Wow! You are surely a time traveler.

okay so heres a few things to throw your little "schematic images" out of the loop. you supposed "future hellfire missile" is actually a standard model of the AGM-114Hellfire missile that are currently used in militaries today and are equipped to an Apache H64 (attack hellicopter) Hydra missile firing dock. as for the other image? yeah, thats a diagram of a larger model centrifugal pump, commonly used in backyard pools, or on a much larger scale, dams (anyone on here, feel free to google it if youd like to show you what im talking about). im a navy officer on S.S. Truman currently docked at Norfolk, VA, so im fairly knowledgeable on both diagrams. nice try though. :) Second off, its Miami, Florida, not miama. try looking it up. im from florida, so i would know. As for the whole John Titer thing? ya, heres a little history for you. The first posts using John Titor's military symbol appeared on the Time Travel Institute forums on November 2, 2000, under the name TimeTravel_0. sound familiar? hmm...maybe because your username is similar? maybe the same person. Back in the John Titer conspiracy days, it was suspected that he was John Rick Habar. could this be him rising again to cause internal turmoil amongst the members on this site? or could it be a copycat? but just in one post, i was able to completely discredit your pictures, and your screen name as a copycat username. so, any other "schematics" or references youd like to throw out there? id love more research to partake in. :)

Hi could this war of been caused by dogma.....

I am son of inventor of digital data gpsr transfer

Director of what once was 177th regiment

I am meant to be leader of 8 religions

and I'm father of the second coming

Something put me in the deep end because I havnt travelled