i am here..i am john titor..

timeline_0

Temporal Novice
I returned to reveal why the start of the third world war.

all began in 2008.in this era.
I returned on August 17 and I have documented about what's happening in this era. You certainly know the Large Hadron Collider ...
These days the Large Hadron Collider should 'stay firm for at least two months. The damage does not allow the experiment continues its road are greater than expected at first. The fault is a leak of helium caused by an electrical problem between the magnets...
This is the principle...

I know. you think that is not anything that will be OK.
but this failure even if all small lead.

always think you always gain.
but this is what leads us to ruin.
Usa and Iraq in this era are fighting for more resources.

as I said the travel time needed to find information or articles that serve to bring the world back in a normal condition.
but come back again to talk about the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).
This failure is not really adjusted. In fact when protons will collide (December 2012) will create a wave propagation of enormous thickness. can destroy homes and kill many people, and will make many areas of the desert planet.so...

then people will not know what to do if .... remained in the city died .... I was safe ... I was in a secret bunker (one of the few) during the incident. politicians and powerful people already know everything in your era.

and powerful politicians know something that you do not know.

In fact communicated to the Camelot Project by Norwegian politician, we talk that Norway has begun with the procurement of food and seeds in the Svalbard zone in the Arctic north with the help of U.S. and EU and throughout Norway. The area of Svalbard is the same where, as if the Gates Foundations and the Rockefeller family have just finished building an underground base.
In the icy island of Spitsbergen, desolate archipelago of Svalbard (Barents sea, a thousand miles from Polo) is nearing completion of the superbanca feverish seeds, intended to contain the seeds of three million varieties of plants from around the world.
all this because they are preparing.

They want to redo a world only by powerful people. they call it "perfect world"

they want to cheat you!

I am back to tell you this ... I'll go away in three months ... just to see if I actually changed the story ...

and here's all here if you do not understand ....

After the clash of protons of the Large Hadron Collider (December 2012) the earth has lost half the resources ... and this war has put virtually the entire world with its masters ...

now you have to leave.
are not in the united states ... and not tell where you are ... not to do other damage ...

I do not want publicity ... But I hope the world will soon know ... and my advice ..... keep FOR LIFE!

appearance questions ... and right that you know everything ..

your john titor

You´d think that someone claiming to be a U.S. Military Personel from the future would be a little more educated. I got the general jist of what you were trying to say yet your grammar and punctuation is at the 8th grade level. Either that or English is not your native tongue, and if that were the case then you are definitely not John Titor.

you've already understood ... I am writing from another part of the world and I asked a friend of mine to do as spokesman .... now with him and I have to write in this way .... I can not write so detailed and well because there are people who are already lots, looking for ... I do not write as usual I am sorry ...

what I wrote is all true ... to you not to believe ...
I seek only to help reveal things that are top voice mailbox things that maybe I should not tell you ... but it is right that you know the truth

And I currently have a thread at another forum --that follows any updates on The Large Hadron Collider.

You might want to get someone "more qualified" than me to show you around the place "John".

I am just a subject troll,I at least wanted to say hi and welcome you.

Ok--on with the show.

And no doubt that you are 10 years old and have not found your brain yet, because it is racing away from you at 300,000 km/sec and your education is as bad as the rich drunks wrecking this Country with the herd mentality following behind, because afterall, no one here has a brain either or so some people think. They end up in Congress with a lot of them bailing out other stupid people who also could not pay their bills, and all of you all had to leave the timeline you were on, so in the end you all inspire to be the weasels you really are.

But it's not a story anyone else wanted to read.

Timenot_0
faillike1999.jpg

Packer,

He's one of the RAI "Voyager" fans who watched the John Titor special. And it does appear as if he used Yahoo Babel Fish or Google translator.

as I said I do not own titor john ... are a spokesman ..... are not even English and American ... and if you can understand what I say to you I would be grateful ...

... This is fine .... I would like to have all your patience .... when the time comes I will tell you who really are ..... do you remember what you said titor john?
besides him there are others who can go back ... other soldiers ..... and I am one of those soldiers ...

I will reveal all today at lunch time (1 pm)

I tell the truth about everything ....