I believe that the CIA is the enemy of United States

servantx

Quantum Scribe
I believe:

- the CIA planned the JFK assassination for Cuba crisis, killing the President of United States.
- Osama Bin Laden is an ex-CIA operative, as well as al-Qaeda was originally set up by the CIA in the Afghanistan War in the 70s.
- 9-11 is an inside job in order to start a warfare in middle east, they blocked all intel information to the white house on that day.
- all CIA founders are members of Freemason/Illuminati who wants to start a global New World Order, which involve starting warfares around the world and destroy global economy in order to make nations against nations.

Am I delusional about it or anyone else think the same?

It is apparent that the actual facts gathered from eye witness accounts on 9-11 don't justify our governments response. And my conclusions based on current events concerning the New World Order suggest rich people need to find a place to hide.

You are wrong about 9/11. It was done the way it was done because we knew it would happen. We had to make sure it would still happen so that it would seem like victory to the other side and they would stop more wars that would be more drastic. It woudl have been more drastic if we wouldn't have prevented further damage. Imagine a plane running into the Two Towers and then the Two Towers don't go crashing vertically downwards. They would have gone in other directions and destroyed more buildings and more people. It couldn't be stopped. The damaged was stopped and we knew about it because of time travel. But there may be another war coming.

Yes they want you to think that another war is coming, they can produce it. Fear and imagination are powerful things to use in public psychological influences.

With all due respect, Servantx, you have told us that you are not even a US citizen. So how do we, who ARE US citizens, know that you are not an "enemy of the United States" in the sense that you seek to cast aspersions against our intelligence agency? Do you believe the ASIO is an enemy to Australia as well?

Counter-intel games are so much fun! ;)
RMT

Most of the "enemies of the United States" are imaginary enemies. ;)

Did you see any event that the ASIO had involvement in planning of the assassination of Prime Minister of Australia?
Did the ASIO ever train people like Osama Bin Laden?

But I believe the CIA was involved in the planning of JFK assassination,
and I believe the CIA trained Osama Bin Laden.

CIA will like my offer or else. I mean I already gave it to them in the future-past-present so I mean we already agree, but I don't work for them. I work with them. I am an MIB in the future.

CIA will like my offer or else. I mean I already gave it to them in the future-past-present so I mean we already agree, but I don't work for them. I work with them. I am an MIB in the future.

Good luck with that Skarpz, hopefully you don't turn into one of their assets like someone else I mentioned. Since you are a U.S. citizen, they will not use you to play the bogie man.

I guess I'm a little different than most conspiracy theorists.
First, I don't give the Government that much credit, to be able to pull off some of the things it has been blamed for. They're just not that capable.
Second, I have this penchant for a couple little things called freedom and security. The Government, thru it's military, protects that for me. Notice I said protects, not provides. To do this effectively they would need to conduct overt and covert operations.
Third, with all due respect to Benjamin, I don't have a big problem with "some" of my actions being scrutinized by someone else. I actually expect it and in today's society it is even more necessary. After all, people who see you on the street are scrutinizing you at that moment. Deciding if you are a threat or not. "If" and when the CIA or FBI or any other set of initials are listening to you or watching you, prior to a court order for cause, it begins as a kind of double blind experiment. They don't know nor care whom they are listening to. If something catches their interest, they may dig deeper. All I can say is that, as boring as I am, if there is someone whose job it is, is to listen to or watch me, that person has a sucky job.
I don't know. Maybe I am alone in thinking this but, it works for me since, I am not criminally inclined.

Life is aobut choices. Make the right ones to live happy. I'm glad I played chess a lot. I suck at chess itself but it taught me to think 10 moves ahead.

You forgot Saddam Hussein is a 33th degree freemason and a CIA-Agent.

In 1959, Saddam Hussein was chosen to be a member of an assassination squad. On October 7, 1959, Saddam and others attempted, but failed, to assassinate the President of Eygpt, Gamal Abdel Nasser
Source: Saddam Hussein - A Biography of Saddam Hussein

Gamal Abdul Nasser, President of Egypt was one of the target of CIA plots in the past:
Source: Killing Hope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So in better terms, Saddam Hussein is not a "CIA-Agent", but more like a "CIA-asset" or "CIA assassin".

Source:
04/21/03
U.S. intelligence diplomats and intelligence officials have told UPI that the CIA helped support Saddam Hussein more than 40 years in an attempt to assassinate then Iraqi Prime Minister Gen. Abd al-Karim Qasim.

UPI reporter Richard Sale wrote:

"U.S. forces in Baghdad might now be searching high and low for Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, but in the past Saddam was seen by U.S. intelligence services as a bulwark of anti-communism and they used him as their instrument for more than 40 years, according to former U.S. intelligence diplomats and intelligence officials.

United Press International has interviewed almost a dozen former U.S. diplomats, British scholars and former U.S. intelligence officials to piece together the following account. The CIA declined to comment on the report.

While many have thought that Saddam first became involved with U.S. intelligence agencies at the start of the September 1980 Iran-Iraq war, his first contacts with U.S. officials date back to 1959, when he was part of a CIA-authorized six-man squad tasked with assassinating then Iraqi Prime Minister Gen. Abd al-Karim Qasim."

Richard Sale, UPI intelligence correspondent and author of "Saddam Key in early CIA Plot"

Let's play a game. Who's who? Have a guess and select from the list below, who is Freemason, who is not????

John Adams
(King) Umberto Agnelli
Buzz Aldrin
Yasser Arafat
(Patriarch) Athenagoras I
Gene Autry
Tobias Axelrod
Rabbi Leo Baeck
Foster Bailey
Admiral G.W. Baird
Achille Ballori
M.H. Barroso