i need YOUR help!

ruthless

Rift Surfer
ok, i am going to ask for the help of the community, and darby.

darby first, because without you, i cant prove a thing.

darby has stated before that titors i.p. was used before titor came along at art bells old post 2 post message boards. we, as a community cannont get titors i.p. address. not without spending a small fortune, at least.

but we can do language analysis on all of the old members of the p2p site. alot of the member names have been archived and there is still alot of research to be done in that area.

i read a post tonight saying that pamela and darby did their own checks, and found out who owned the original i.p. it also said that pamela did a check and also found that that i.p. was used by someone on a "tech geek" message board.

my question to darby: was the user of that i.p. keith rowland?

a yes or no will suffice.

this is what i need from anyone willing to help, regardless of darby's answer to the question: i need language analysis done on all members of art bells old post 2 post message boards. if you can help any whatsoever, i would greatly appreciate it. it would take me a month to do it alone, and any help would be a load off of me.

we cannot pin the person down via their i.p. but we can zero in with language analysis. we have a list of names, and we know one of those names is titors. lets end this once and for all.

http://web.archive.org/web/20001210022600/post.coasttocoastam.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=25

WHy is it you never investigated Stephen Hawking? Hawking is a knight of malta, Gluck who wrote the poem, is also knight of Malta, Hawking is intimately familiar with Unix and Linux and has the theatrical time stuff down. The man also has a sense of humor and it must get boring sitting in that chair. He also had a son (With wife 1 before his disease got real bad) that used to live in Florida in around the right time.

I mean if it ever got proved a hoax I would look to investigating him. He fits most of the intellectual criteria needed and I dare say could of been motivated outta boredom.

Just wondering...?