In Triplicate, Please!

Re: Bringing it Home

You do this very often and if you're talking about "debating tactics" I can tell you that this is a very bad one
You are free to call this a debating tactic, but I am just stating what I know from my experiences. At least I am in no way twisting someone else's words to make them fit some other point I wish to debate.

RMT

I told Roel privately that I did not know what was going on in this thread?

Trollface would do, say a something. Then Rainman would retort, with equal length; but somehow me, the reader was lost in the shuffle.

I got on a plane and went down to see Ray at LAX where he works and of course, we got in a philosophical argument.

Ray finally put his forearm up in the air, with his finger pointed, as if to detect wind direction and said, "Dan come with me"?!, so I did.

We ended up at Mount Palamar Road. He immediately stopped the car, so asking me to get out too.

I did and he took me over to a freshly killed animals of some sort.Ray with a certain weird confidence I could not quite define, pointed dowards to the now lifeless beast.

He said "See'_____ that's my point"!?

I started to panic as I had no idea what this man was talking about.With a nervous smile, I started to look for help in the eyes of people riding by, one of which, was one young, pretty Hispanic girl, driving a late model Honda.

Ray still steadfastly pointed downwards at the dead carcass asking me to remember something.
Something that might prove his philosophical argument.I tried to smile thinking that I was not crazy too, but the only thing that I could possibly think of, is how bad skunks smell, when you've hit them.

Creedo, you are hallucinating again.

For the record: None of the things that Creedo has said in this last post actually happened.

I had to say that just on the remote possibility that someone might actually think they did! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

How do you know, now that this is mentioned, that this said happenstance, either did, or in time to come, will happen in this timeline, or another.

At what point, will you also realize, that there is a distinct possibility that you might donn that lovely ball gown and dance with me to provincial Strauss waltzes, as there also exist this possibility in other timelines?

Can you possibly imagine yourself attired in a beard and bouffant?

This is why I point out your tactics.

I did not read past this point in your post. I've told you that I will not reply if you behave like this. If you want me to read what you have to say, you're going to have to accept that.

You are free to call this a debating tactic, but I am just stating what I know from my experiences. At least I am in no way twisting someone else's words to make them fit some other point I wish to debate.

I do think it's a debating tactic.

You are stating what you THINK you know from your experiences. Now there's nothing wrong with sharing your experiences, but it can be quite patronizing when you declare them as the truth. I understand that you're having trouble with trollface's debating tactics for some reason, but I think you should take a look at your own "debating tactics" as well /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just my 2 cents.

You people are not directing any subjects or definatives to your sentance stractures.

I have no idea who is talking to who in this thread.

This thread does seem weird?

An example would be,"Roel, please pass me the Dutch Chocolate?, or Ray, could you please do me a favour and make sure those fule lines on that KAL 747, have been properly tightened?

No directives or who is talking to who.

You people might as well be talking to the air?

Creedo giving English lessons.

If there was ever a more clear sign of an impending apocalypse, I wouldn't know what it was.

RMT

I did not read past this point in your post. I've told you that I will not reply if you behave like this. If you want me to read what you have to say, you're going to have to accept that.
If I were to assume, in much the same way you do, then this would be because you do not like being called on what you are doing.

In fact, The Celestine Prophecy deals with exactly this when discussing how to deal with people's "Control Dramas". I believe it was in the part of the story dealing with Insight #8. Celestine Insights

We all employ "Control Dramas", and I am as guilty as anyone else of falling back on mine, due to their familiarity. I suggest to all people that I respect (whether I agree with them or not on all things) that they should read the book and reflect on it.

RMT

Ray' this is a secret just between you and me.But did you ever go out with a girl and she called you a few days later and said, "Ray' I missed my period"?

That's just about one of the most frightening feelings one can get after having a good time?

Don't tell anybody I said this to you, it's just our little secret, okay?

If I were to assume, in much the same way you do, then this would be because you do not like being called on what you are doing.

This would be valid, were it not for my past behaviour where I've been totally accountable. There's also the fact that I told you (three times) that I wouldn't reply to any post of yours with any mention of "tactics", and I let you know that that was exactly what I was doing when I kept my word.

Contrast that with you avoiding any and all tricky questions and abandoning conversations that are not to your liking without warning or notification.

And, lest you forget, all you need to do is to re-post what you've written with no reference to "tactics", and I'll happily reply to each and every thing you say in as much detail as you wish. Even edit that post and tell me you've done it, and I'll reply.

Sad to see how this thread wandered well away from the thread topic of triplicates. I think there is a lot of justification for tripled-orderings in our universe. Take 3-D space as a prime example. Maybe the old saying "all things come in threes" is not far from truth?

Re: In a round about way...

Trollface, as you and Rainman grapple with each other, you actually have ended up supporting what the Kabbalah claims in some of it's texts. And if I am not mistaken, that is what premised this thread. Of course, without actually reading any of them, you will never know if this statement is true or not... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

This thread is becoming similar to Chronohistorians thread. I hope you two are debating without taking it personally. The Hatfield and McCoy saga Re-born

Trollface, as you and Rainman grapple with each other, you actually have ended up supporting what the Kabbalah claims in some of it's texts.

Now that's interesting. Can you tell me what? I may not see the same corroboration that you do.

Now that's interesting. Can you tell me what? I may not see the same corroboration that you do.

If you were able to read some of the descriptions of creation as written in some of the more in-depth occult texts, you would see that many of the agruments you have presented are contained within them.
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn has a website with archives of their research, you would just have to by-pass the mention of God.

Okay, but can you give me any specific examples? I mean, I've posted my dissections of certain aspects of the very foundations of the Kabbalah on this site before, and also posted very similar arguments to very similar concepts outside of that context, and have been soundly ignored on these points in all cases.

As such, I disagree with the very principals upon which it is based. And I find little inclination to read through the entire text of something that I think is so fundamentally flawed without having those flaws adressed, merely to see if in amongst all the stuff that I disagree withor find lacking in one respect or another, to see if I can see a connection that you alledge. It's entirely possible that I'll see the things that you see as similar to my views as being totally different, so I could potentially read through the entire thing and still not see what you're alluding to.

Why not simply post some examples, and i can see for myself whether they align with my opinions.

Fair enough. Give me some time, since time is in short supply lately. We are doing inventory at the work place. Lots of stuff to count, being a home improvement warehouse.

I mean, I've posted my dissections of certain aspects of the very foundations of the Kabbalah on this site before

And so you must think you have summarily debunked it as a compendium of technical knowledge? If so, then all this means is you don't really understand its foundations. The human body is a direct instantiation of the Tree Of Life's 3x3 nodal matrix architecture. You can "dissect" all you want, but this is true and will remain true.

and also posted very similar arguments to very similar concepts outside of that context, and have been soundly ignored on these points in all cases.

Just as you have continued to ignore my concept postings of energy, information, closed-loop systems, and entropy. BTW, I do consider it ignoring the topic when I present you with evidence and you simply ignore the evidence as being evidence. Would you like to return to the Operational-Functional-Physical orthogonal triads? Because this structure is not only derived from Qabalah but directly applicable to using information to create negative-entropy, closed-loop systems.

RMT

Re: A New beginning

Trollface...The following alludes to the system within a system as Rainman has been presenting...
What do you think of this...??? You may have seen it before, as I moved it from one thread to another..

Figure 1: A DNA Molecule

The double helix is now becoming more and more understood by science. The DNA carries the code of life. It carries a biological computer program that specifies a particular type of life whether it be an amoeba or human. Scientists are working hard to identify further secrets about and applications for this knowledge. However, this still does not answer the big question of how did this DNA get here? What made the DNA? What caused it to occur such as it has? Of course there are the various types of molecular bonds that come into play but the thing has occurred with such intelligence. It seems like far too much intelligence to have happened by chance - at least in its original occurrence. We know that DNA replicates itself but how did it get started in the first place?

THE LIGHT CONNECTION

Now, take a close look at the double helix. It's overall structure, discovered by Crick and Watson, is striking and famous - it seems so perfect. What is even more remarkable is that the DNA looks very similar to a light wave. Look at a side view of the molecule and you will see that it clearly has a wavelength and amplitude just like a light wave. However, the DNA is three dimensional and regular transverse light waves are only two dimensional. Figure 2 illustrates a 2-dimensional light wave which in this case is an AM wave.

Figure 2: A 2-Dimensional Light Wave

Study of electromagnetic waves from a first year university text quickly reveals, however, that if two equal component polarized waves are combined perpendicular to each other and with one of them differing in phase by a quarter-cycle from the other. Then the resultant motion of each point corresponds to a superposition of two simple harmonic motions at right angles with a quarter-cycle phase difference. The motion is then no longer confined to a single plane, and it can be shown that each point on the wave moves in a circle in a plane parallel to the yz plane. Successive points on the wave have successive phase differences, and the overall motion of the wave then has the appearance of a rotating helix! Hence, electromagnetic waves can be of exactly the same shape as DNA! Look up a first year university physics text and verify that, simply stated, two transverse light waves can combine and become a helical light wave which can be of the exact same dimensions as DNA! Figure 3 exemplifies this fact.

Figure 3: The Creation Of A Helical Light Wave
Additionally, it may be possible that if two circular light waves could be sent out together in tandem then they may be able to take on the appearance of a double helix. Note as well that light waves also have an electrical field that runs on a perpendicular axis to the light wave itself. A possible correlation to DNA here is that the double helical components in DNA are molecularly attached in a ladder formation. It is possible that the electrical fields from two circular light waves may combine in this formation due to their positive and negative components!

So, it seems that DNA is closely related to electromagnetic waves by its shape. Digging deeper into the study of light waves reveals that, of course, humans have been encoding information into carrier waves within a modulated signal for some time now (Recall figure 2 which illustrates one of these waves). Radio etcetera uses this technique. Electromagnetic waves can carry encoded information - as does DNA! DNA carries the code of all life encapsulated within itself. Simply compare a photo of unravelled DNA to a photo of 8 bit code, created by humanity, and you will see the striking simularity. So DNA and light are comparable in this aspect as well provided that circular light waves can carry encoded information. Perhaps they can with the proper antenna/electronic apparatus? Figure 4 details a picture of 8 bit code. Recall the old keypunch computer cards for visualization here as well.

Figure 4: 8 Bit Code

An additional study of the DNA molecule shows that it's wavelength (estimated at 3.4 nanometers) corresponds to a wavelength within the electromagnetic spectrum where ultra-violet and gamma rays reside (around the 3-5 nanometer mark). This is particularly interesting since these (specifically UV rays) are the types of waves that cause mutations in the DNA when it is replicating itself. Why is this and why do other wavelengths of light waves not cause this?

The theory of light waves includes the principle of superposition which basically says that if two polarized waves of the same wavelength are beamed along with each other, they will combine together to become one wave with the same wavelength but larger amplitude. Since the ultra-violet and gamma rays are of the same wavelength as DNA, they may be combining with the DNA, when orientations are correct, via the principle of superposition. This would violently knock the DNA around while the ray of light passed through - hence, corrupting the information stored within and causing the mutations. DNA, when replicating, would only rarely be affected by UV rays since only correct wave orientations would cause superposition. This connection must also say, however, that the DNA is akin or related to light in order to be affected in this way. Perhaps DNA is a physical manifestation of light (Ie: a creation at the interface between matter and energy) or only that the atoms within the DNA molecule are small enough to be effected by the light waves.

Methods used to decode DNA molecules basically flatten the double helix out to reveal the sequences of information held within. This looks the same as taking the corresponding transverse wave components (those before superposition) out of a light wave to reveal their original amplitudes, wavelengths and encoded information.

Humans have used different methods for encoding information within light waves such as binary, hexadecimal, hollerith and 8-hole to name a few. The information is encoded into the light waves and sent to destination by a transmitter and received and decoded by a receiver. These human-made encoding systems look strikingly similar to the resultant gene pattern information obtained from unraveling DNA molecules. Note also that the accepted theory of light is that light has a dual nature. Light is considered to have properties which make it act like a particle and those which make it act like a wave. DNA is the same here as well since the shape is wavelike but it is made up of particles.

Triples of Triples

This thread got way, way, WAY off track. I admit to my own sins, because I was part of it.

But does anyone want to discuss how things in the universe appear as integrated triplets? If our interest is TIME, and it is one of our 3 integrated dimensions of Massive SpaceTime, then would we not want to understand how to integrate these 3 dimensions of existence to our advantage in our Creations? Do we not have to understand Mass and Space before we can conquer Time?

It's a 3-way "problem" with a 3x3 "solution".

RMT