Is the Earth stationary, or does it revolve around the sun?

Mylo.X.

Quantum Scribe
This month (October) will see the cinematic release of the film entitled "The Principle", which basically champions the geocentric model of the earth (i.e. that the Earth is stationary and it is in fact the sun that revolves around the earth. I will post a couple of links. Seems amazing that in 2014, there are people who still push forward this model (geocentric). The Geocentrics use the Michaelson Morley experiment as one of several arguments supporting their stance. Here are a coupld of links:

Strange thing the religious propaganda is. After so much time after the flat model of the earth with a rotating around it sun was busted, they still can't sleep and all night wonder what kind of junk science to point out only and only to bring back the entire humanity in the good old time of the middle ages and stuck it there as long as possible.

I have pointed out this same idea. The experiment does suggest that there is a stationary electromagnetic reference frame that rotates with the earth in addition to moving with the earth. But I've never seen anyone link this to an experiment showing the electromagnetic reference frame of the earth is the same as the dimensional reference frame of length. It's like we are dealing with extra dimensions right in front of our nose. And nobody notices these things are distinctly different.

Strange thing the religious propaganda is. After so much time after the flat model of the earth with a rotating around it sun was busted, they still can't sleep and all night wonder what kind of junk science to point out only and only to bring back the entire humanity in the good old time of the middle ages and stuck it there as long as possible.
Can you offer 100% accurate scientific proof that the earth is orbiting the sun?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup ... the easiest to check it out is that there are never ending winter at the poles, never ending summer in the equator and seasons between them.

By the way, what are the proofs, that the sun is rotating around the Earth?

Yup ... the easiest to check it out is that there are never ending winter at the poles, never ending summer in the equator and seasons between them.
By the way, what are the proofs, that the sun is rotating around the Earth?
I will post links. Just to let you know where I stand on the issue. I believe the earth is orbiting the sun, but there are plenty of scientists who willl provide a good argument that the earth is stationary and that it is the sun orbiting the earth. It is interesting listening to the debate of both sides (geocentrics vs the heliocentrics). I will post more later, after I wake up.

I will post links. Just to let you know where I stand on the issue. I believe the earth is orbiting the sun, but there are plenty of scientists who willl provide a good argument that the earth is stationary and that it is the sun orbiting the earth. It is interesting listening to the debate of both sides (geocentrics vs the heliocentrics). I will post more later, after I wake up.
I'm just curious as to what they believe the rest of the planets are doing. (Sorry, don't have time to watch a 28 min video).
I like this version of our solar system better:

Very interesting. But... in this video the Earth still IS rotating around the sun!!!!
I think she was just showing us another interesting concept she found.

I'm just curious as to what they believe the rest of the planets are doing. (Sorry, don't have time to watch a 28 min video)
They believe that the rest of the planets and the moon 9and sun) are orbiting a stationary earth.

I had no idea that there are VERY credible people out there who believe that everything we've been told concerning the positioning of planets in the universe is back to front ... and apparently claim that there is no science presently out there to disprove it!

The makers of the film "The Principle" are postulating Geocentrism (earth is at the centre and all revolves around it) as a theory and are providing scientific evidence that the opposition (the Heliocentric model – earth revolves around the sun) has never been able to stand up to scientific proof) From my understanding – the mathematics/geometry of the two opposing theoretical systems are identical … and incredibly many heliocentric scientists admit to this !! … (and are recorded on film saying this before they later claimed that they were tricked into saying it! … dubbed from different sources, or plain wasn’t on the film) yes, stop and read that again !! …. which is astounding considering how dogmatically heliocentrism has been upheld as the ‘only’ viable theory. …. i.e -everyone has been taught from birth the heliocentric principle and it has been presented as undisputable fact in universities, schools etc.

The film seeks to re-educate people showing them from a scientific viewpoint why heliocentrism isn’t the only viable theory and furthermore it explains why heliocentrism was quickly preferred over geocentrism…

I was startled that anyone still believed in a central earth theory because I had been taught from primary school the heliocentric system. I was curious why people would want to think such a thing … but the more I looked into it I became flabbergasted (not necessarily because it’s true) but because the accepted model that we’ve been taught is nowhere as foolproof as a theory as we might have been lead to believe … and it’s the - right or wrong - genocentrics that have pointed this out by very sound research.

The heliocentrics are fighting the geocentrics back by trying to put them into the same camp as flat-earthers. As mentioned, in 24hrs after the announcement of The

Principle film there was a media smear against the makers of the film. WHY???Scientists who where saying stuff on camera which questioned the heliocentric model were coming out left right and centre claiming they had nothing to do with the film, they were tricked into being involved in it, their voices had been cleverly compiled from several clips etc etc etc …. The reason being – a scientist who questions the accepted heliocentric model is in danger of losing their career.

Listen very carefully the language of the scientists who ‘told’ us from our junior school days that the heliocentrism system was an undeniable proven fact. I’m not saying it is or it isn’t … what I’m pointing out is the biased motivation of the scientific community…. Science by its very nature is supposed to be impartial and unbiased.

Quote: … [such a condition would imply that] -- we occupy a unique position in the universe, analogous, in a sense, to the ancient conception of a central Earth...This hypothesis CANNOT BE DISPROVED, BUT it is UNWELCOME and would ONLY be accepted as a LAST RESORT in order to save the phenomena. Therefore we DISREGARD this POSSIBILITY.... the UNWELCOME position of a favoured location MUST BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.... such a favoured position is INTOLERABLE...Therefore, in order to restore

homogeneity, and to escape the HORROR of a unique position … etc etc .. [Edwin Hubble]

I don’t really understand the science behind this at all but there is something called the cosmic microwave background – there shouldnt be any variations in it but to cut a very complex and long story short nasa has sent satellites up which have verified that the variation within the CMB points to the earth being the centre of the universe. I think they’ve sent up three or four now (waiting for a different result)

Here are some links to view at your own pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I73hycfdViA

From my limited understanding - The rewriting of history reveals that the RELATIONSHIP between the earth, sun, planets and moons are all identical in both the geocentric and heliocentric models ..... Apparently Einstein claimed this, many top (helio) scientists today admit this.... and have been caught on tape admitting it (the 'tape', or film being - The Principle) So one cannot prove either model from just observing the planetary system (eclipses etc). However one system had to be chosen because, they both cannot be correct. And how was the winning system chosen? .... was it by pure, unbiased, science ?? ---------reminder: - '' we DISREGARD this POSSIBILITY.... the UNWELCOME position of a favoured location MUST BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.... ''.

This is why I find this whole debate intriguing. I believe the heliocentric system, but I have no 100% definitive proof to offer that it is indeed the correct model/system.

If you listen carefully the first of the above video, you will clearly see, that this is nothing more than a religious propaganda.

The aim of that and many other fake scientists, creating bulk science is to raise again the power of the church over the power of the governments, e.g. to gain power + to reverse back the entire scientific progress and to lock the human kind in the middle ages period, where the church managed to steal and starve the population in a such an unprecedented scale, which nobody after that managed to repeat, e.g. to start stealing again HUDGE money from all of the people.

There are also pseudo scientists, sponsored from different churches, who claim, that the earth existed for several thousand years (as calculated through the bible) instead of millions of years, that the dinosaurs didn't exist, that the earth is flat and what we see from the space is an optical illusion etc, etc, etc...

The way I see it, there are facts to support both viewpoints, for and against. Yet somehow there is a belief that only one viewpoint is correct.

The Michelson-Morley experiment does suggest a Geocentric reference frame. Yet using direct dimensional length observation, the sun appears to be the center of the preferred reference frame locally. To choose one or the other is an assumption. Facts exist for both. I think it's time to start accepting the facts instead.

We've found, via Hubble, planets orbiting stars. We have not found stars orbiting planets. Now, I'm expecting people like Einstein to hop on to Google and prove me wrong. LOL