It's Reality! Scientist's FINALLY Discovered First Ever White Hole!

Noah_A_S

Chrono Cadet
What do you all think of this? There really exist white holes in our universe. What does this mean or change our general understanding of the universe? How does this possibility change everything for our understanding of thermodynamics and so on?

In the video, toward the end, the narrator also states that the reason why physicists argue that white holes are an impossibility is also the reason why they argue that time can't go backward.

I didn't even know this was a theoretical idea, let a lone something they could find. My speakers are fried so I had to use the auto close captions... You can't enter it from the outside?

I didn't even know this was a theoretical idea, let a lone something they could find. My speakers are fried so I had to use the auto close captions... You can't enter it from the outside?
No. You can't. That's the main idea.

Unfortunately this video is pretty much click bait.  Seventeen years ago in 2006 NASA's Swift satellite may have observed a white hole that lasted for 102 seconds in gamma ray burster GRB 060614.  But there were no papers published that I can find and NASA didn't make a huge public announcement.  This would have been a very big deal. Had the Swift team made such a discovery they would have all shared a Nobel for astronomy or physics.