John Titor: The Brilliant Fraud

Siekly

Temporal Novice
Posted By Noob:
Guys, I dont know if you know this but if you think titor is for real all you need to do is read the novel "Alas, Babylon". I'm not gonna ruin the book for everyone, but here's some striking similarities through the first couple of chapters:

-The main character of the book (Randy Bragg) lives in a rural area central Florida next to a major army base when Russia launches a nuclear bomb there. John Titor claims to live in the EXACT same area.

-In the book, the new capitol of the United States is moved to Omaha, Nebraska. John Titor also claims that the new Capitol of the U.S. is Omaha, Nebrska

-The entire book is showing how Randy and his family support and help each other to get through the war. John Titor repeatedly stressed how important family is in his time

-John Titor claimed that one of the main reasons for the war was the instability of the western governments. This is why the war was caused in the book as well.

-Randy was stated in the book to be a very strong believer in the U.S constitution. John Titor also makes many references and claims to strongly agree with the U.S. constitution

Believe what you want but John Titor is a fake.

Although im an open-mind person I agree with you when you say that John Titor is a fraud.
I didnt know about that book called "alas, babylon" and i can see that he copied part of his stoy from that book. I think he is a fraud, although he knows a lot about physics, computer and human behavior etc. I would say he was not a common little kid fraud, in my opinion he was a fraud who knew very well about stuff.

John Titor wrote: "A large point of contention seems to be the "flashes" of light that appear to be gunfire that were recorded from the aircraft flying over the compound. The FBI has stated that these flashes were sunlight reflections. I find that rather interesting since the camera was not a visible light camera, it was a thermal camera. If the federal forces learned anything from WACO it was to install more reliable suppressors on their automatic weapons and don't use flash grenades that leave shell casings after the fire."

One of the reasons i think he was a fraud is because he talks with details about the WACO and Elian Gonzales reports. How can a guy from 40 years later know about these two things? is like if anyone from this time knew very well about small things that happened in the 60s. As far as i know the Elian Gonzales report was forgotten months after Elian was sent back to the jail-like island called Cuba under that bloody dictator fidel. Anyways he talks very detailed about the WACO event. Wasnt he busy trying to survive and shooting enemies? to read about something that happened decades ago like the elian gonzales and waco events? i would understand if he knew very well about WW2 (because i also know a lot about it).. but about waco and elian gonzales? wtf?

He sounds like those far right militia guys from the rural parts of the USA, who believe the USA government is repressive and its against its own people... funny, i guess he doesnt know what repression really is, i bet he hasnt heard or read about Cuba or North Korea, etc. He was right about some stuff on the way people behave these days, i agree with him in that, etc.

I dont wanna make this longer, but in conclusion i think this was a very well prepared fraud that took time and a lot of imagination (although he copied part of his story from that book "alas, babylon").

BTW im very open-minded person, but you dont have to believe everything that is said.